Putin's Speach.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Putin's Speach.

Post by pdq67 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Doc just e-mailed me this.

Don't know if it is a re-post or not?

Vladimir Putin's speech - the SHORTEST SPEECH he has EVER made..

As the Russian president, Putin addressed the Duma (the Russian Parliament) and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia, live like Russians.. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, it should speak Russian, and should respect all Russian laws.. If they prefer Sharia Law, and wish to live the life of Muslims, then we now clearly advise them to go and live in those places where that's the state law.

Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'!

We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture.

We had better learn from the suicides of so-called democracies -- America, England, France, Germany, and Holland -- if we are to survive as a nation.

The Muslims are taking over those countries, BUT they will NOT take over Russia!

Our Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest FIRST, observing that the Muslim minorities ARE NOT Russian.”

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a five minute standing ovation."

pdq67

lefty o
Expert
Expert

Re: Putin's Speach.

Post by lefty o » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:59 pm

i dont much care for russia, but on this point putin is dead nuts on the money!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:40 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:59 pm
i dont much care for russia, but on this point putin is dead nuts on the money!
Naa he's bad to the bone, just listen to all the demo c rat news people. He hates the climate religion too, that makes him really bad to the bone to them. And wow he hates their new world order of messing things up with immigrants too. No wonder they had to make sure him an trump didn't get along.

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 pm

There is no record of this speech anywhere, its a hoax....

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:36 am

I found it!!

https://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/putinduma.asp

Read it to the very end.

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:11 am

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:36 am
I found it!!

Read it to the very end.

pdq67
Snopes wrote:President Putin did, during his introductory remarks to a meeting of the Board of the Federal Migration Service in January 2012, speak words somewhat similar to the sentiments expressed in the item reproduced above, but with much more moderated language and a much less inflammatory tone:

Vlad wrote:On the whole, the adaptation of guest workers is a separate and comprehensive issue. We must create the conditions for immigrants to normally integrate into our society, learn Russian and, of course, respect our culture and traditions and abide by Russian law. In this regard, I believe that the decision to make learning the Russian language compulsory and administer exams is well grounded. To do so, we will need to carry out major organisational work and introduce corresponding legislative amendments. I’d like to ask the Federal Migration Service and other departments to submit specific proposals to the government. These proposals should be openly discussed with ethnic minorities as well as public and religious organisations. This should be mandatory for all guest workers regardless of their future employment.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:43 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Naa he's bad to the bone,
He's got more balls that our snowflake of a president.

Putin was fearful of a Clinton presidency and wanted a puppet like Trump.

Wonder why he was so scared of some nasty old lady??

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 pm

The man without a clue speaks. By the way you will notice that little Kim has not launched any missiles lately. Quite a lull in his operations for him.

miniv8
Expert
Expert

Post by miniv8 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:05 pm

I think I have posted this video on Speedtalk somewhere before, but this thread here needs it.

Putin is asked by the American Journalist what his reactions are to the Obama administration putting Russia on some sort of a watch list, and what should be done regarding the threats from isis and the like. This interview is from 2014.

Enjoy: https://youtu.be/Ykb5sxTl1Rw

Ratu
Expert
Expert

Post by Ratu » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:10 pm

I think Kim has won this round. There is no military solution for the US unless the deaths of millions and depressing the world economy while risking all out war with China and with Russia is considered a "solution."

So now things quiet down on the Korea front for a little bit. It is hotting up in the ME though. The Syrian Arab Army has won. SA, Israel and the USA have been defeated. Russia has emerged as the most influential presence in the ME. SA and Israel appear to be doubling down in response, itching to get the US into a war in Lebanon. Meanwhile, SA is having a "corruption" probe, confiscating millions from resident billionaires (who are presently being detained while they "assist with enquiries") in a wild attempt to shore up the government's finances. Turkey has switched sides and is co-operating with the Russians, Iranians, Hezbollah, Syrians, Iraqis etc at the Astana peace talks. Further, the Turkish government is even considering departing NATO. Note that the Chinese are involved in Syria now, stating that they regard it as a logistics hub for their silk road project/s.

The video link posted by miniv8 is worth the time to watch again, if you want to see how a statesman operates. Sad to say, there is no-one in the West who even gets close to this level of rationality, realism and competence. Putin's speeches are always interesting. He is upfront about what he is thinking, what he is doing and the reasons. I have yet to see him bloviate or dissemble in the way that so many politicians are want to doing. There is a reason he is winning...

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:56 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:36 am
I found it!!

Read it to the very end.

pdq67
Well, even that article says the claim is false... Not that it makes much difference...

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:48 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:43 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Naa he's bad to the bone,
He's got more balls that our snowflake of a president.

Putin was fearful of a Clinton presidency and wanted a puppet like Trump.

Wonder why he was so scared of some nasty old lady??
The snow flake ran the term he's not there anymore??? I guess you've been sleeping for a few years.

The flake you mention that you think he's was wiggling in his boots over pushed the reset button, if anything he was working with her.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:09 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:35 pm
The man without a clue speaks. By the way you will notice that little Kim has not launched any missiles lately. Quite a lull in his operations for him.
North Korea launches new ballistic missile, South Korea says

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42160227

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:20 pm

Maybe a little, "poor masses", "Arkancide", needs pulled on some of the, "elites", that deserve it since the, "elites", have no problem with,"Arkanciding", us, "poor masses", AND then getting away with it!!

Again, what's the body count surrounding the Klingons?

What happened to, "JFK"?

Just saying! Not advocating it here is all..........

Trying to be good.

pdq67

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:32 am

No one has any comment in regards to the Opening Post and how the speech is demonstrably a hoax/false? As in there is no record of Putin ever uttering the words or do we just sweep that away and move on?

The concept 'Burden of Proof' is lost on some it seems