Roy Moore for US Senate

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Roy Moore for US Senate

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:26 pm

If you'd like to thumb your nose at the "Establishment" RINOS and NWO Globalists by helping elect Judge Roy Moore to the US Senate then you can donate to his campaign at this link!

https://www.roymoore.org/
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Roy Moore for US Senate

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Thank you Ken for the link. I donated this week and will make another donation next week. Even the likes of a Stevie Wonder can see what is going on. Once I saw that the shyster lawyer Gloria Allred get involved I knew the whole thing was a sham. It is Roy Moore against the insider Washington establishment. I am supporting Moore.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:37 pm

The thing I find most funny about this, is that way back when the Conservative Republicans held a very strong Christian ethics belief the left attacked them for not compromising...Now that they are morally corrupt like the left, the left attacks them.

Sadly they chose to compromise and now you can't tell the 2 party's apart from each other, If they had stood on those values regardless the left would have had to get better or they would no longer exist...Now the left is trying to go to the moral value stance by throwing all of their exposed under the bus and most likely their followers will buy it and the right will be behind the curve again.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:13 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:37 pm
The thing I find most funny about this, is that way back when the Conservative Republicans held a very strong Christian ethics belief the left attacked them for not compromising...Now that they are morally corrupt like the left, the left attacks them.

Sadly they chose to compromise and now you can't tell the 2 party's apart from each other, If they had stood on those values regardless the left would have had to get better or they would no longer exist...Now the left is trying to go to the moral value stance by throwing all of their exposed under the bus and most likely their followers will buy it and the right will be behind the curve again.

There will be alot of so called "Christians" voting for a pedophile in Alabama next month.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:30 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:13 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:37 pm

There will be alot of so called "Christians" voting for a pedophile in Alabama next month.
Yes it's amazing how many on the left claim to be Christian but want to legalize everything that goes against what God says.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:51 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:30 pm
Yes it's amazing how many on the left claim to be Christian but want to legalize everything that goes against what God says.
Yea i doubt anybody on the left will vote for the pedophile. Some alt-right pretend Christians certainly will.

This quote says it all.
This is not Christianity. Rather, it is an extreme Republican religionism that stands by party and regressive policy no matter what. It's not the gospel of Christ, but a gospel of greed. It is the religion of racism and lies, not the religion of redemption and love.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:59 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:51 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:30 pm
Yea i doubt anybody on the left will vote for the pedophile. Some alt-right pretend Christians certainly will.

This quote says it all.
This is not Christianity. Rather, it is an extreme Republican religionism that stands by party and regressive policy no matter what. It's not the gospel of Christ, but a gospel of greed. It is the religion of racism and lies, not the religion of redemption and love.
The country wanted God out of Politics and School, there is only one other power to fill that void!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 pm

I just sent Roy Moore $100 this morning.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:49 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.....................

"The country wanted God out of Politics and School, there is only one other power to fill that void!"

RIGHT!! About 1960 or so if I remember correctly...... NOT ALL, just SOME!!!!!! Back then................

And, "HE/IT/Whatever", will stand before MY GOD in the end time and wished the words, "I WILL BE", had never been spoken by it!!

I am but a frail man, BUT MY GOD loves me!!

Just ramblings of an ol' man... And I am next in line..

My, I love my three Grandbaby Girls! They are so precious and beautiful in my eyes!

Papa will leave them one day so I need to make sure they can get by!

70.5 y/o here!!!

pdq67

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 pm

Roy Moore Leads the Polls in the Ala. Senate Race
November 22, 2017
OAN Newsroom

Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore is now leading in the polls.

According to a WT&S Consulting survey, 46 percent of likely voters will choose Moore as their next senator with nearly 41 percent opting for Democrat challenger Doug Jones.

Another poll from Raycom News Network shows Moore at 47 percent, and Jones at 45 percent.

(read more here)
The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 pm

I saw another poll with Moore having a 6 point lead. Here is another one with a 7 point lead.

"Alabama’s special U.S. Senate election is less than one month away and a new poll shows Republican nominee Roy Moore holding a solid lead over his Democratic opponent Doug Jones.
In a poll conducted by Sky Research on Tuesday Nov. 21 among registered Alabama voters, the results show Moore with 46.7 percent support to Jones’ 39.6 percent. 13.7 percent of voters polled remain undecided. With a margin of error of 3.1 percent, Moore maintains significant lead over Jones, but the undecided voters could swing the election either way."

https://altoday.com/archives/19835-excl ... iscredited

Ratu
Pro
Pro

Post by Ratu » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:51 am

Quoting, "70.5 y/o here!!!" And, "Just ramblings of an ol' man..."

Not so old really. These days the medicos around here classify that age as advanced middle aged. Late middle age starts around 77 - 78 years and to be promoted to the junior cohort of old age you need to get to 81 yrs of age. To be truly considered elderly you would also need some chronic health malfunction as well. Sorry, but you aint old yet! You need to be patient for another decade or so at the least. Anyway, from what my seniors have reported, some of the best experiences of life don't happen by until quite late in life.

Ratu
Pro
Pro

Post by Ratu » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 am

Quoting, "Yes it's amazing how many on the left claim to be Christian but want to legalize everything that goes against what God says."

There is more than a little truth in that statement.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:55 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 pm
I saw another poll with Moore having a 6 point lead. Here is another one with a 7 point lead.

"Alabama’s special U.S. Senate election is less than one month away and a new poll shows Republican nominee Roy Moore holding a solid lead over his Democratic opponent Doug Jones.
In a poll conducted by Sky Research on Tuesday Nov. 21 among registered Alabama voters, the results show Moore with 46.7 percent support to Jones’ 39.6 percent. 13.7 percent of voters polled remain undecided. With a margin of error of 3.1 percent, Moore maintains significant lead over Jones, but the undecided voters could swing the election either way."

https://altoday.com/archives/19835-excl ... iscredited
It's good to see even more polls giving out somewhere near the same stats!! Adds more credibility to each one. I'll bet that "Bitch" McConnell's head is exploding right about now!! Good for him! =D>

Big Boyz Toyz!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 pm

73 here and 74 in two months. :D