Fox News Poll: Jones leads Moore by 8 points in Alabama Senate race

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Fox News Poll: Jones leads Moore by 8 points in Alabama Senate race

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:08 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... -race.html
Alabama voters want a candidate who will represent their state with honor -- and they think Doug Jones has strong moral character and Roy Moore doesn’t. That gives the Democrat the lead in the U.S. Senate race.

Jones is up by eight points over Moore among Alabama likely voters, 50 percent vs. 42 percent, in a Fox News Poll conducted Monday through Wednesday evenings. His lead is outside the poll’s margin of sampling error (±3.5 percentage points). Nine percent are undecided or plan to vote for someone else.
Wow thats quite a change! I still wont believe Jones winning until I see it.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: Fox News Poll: Jones leads Moore by 8 points in Alabama Senate race

Post by pdq67 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:04 am

I wonder if Fox News isn't just down-right, "LYING"???

pdq67

enigma57
Guru
Guru

Re: Fox News Poll: Jones leads Moore by 8 points in Alabama Senate race

Post by enigma57 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:52 am

Roger that, pdq.

Regarding the forged yearbook signature......

Wish I lived in Alabama just so I could vote for Roy Moore. I am so damned tired of the 'establishment' Republicans trying to keep people out of Congress they cannot control that I could just spit nails! Especially when they get together with the Democrats to make phony allegations against those people......

In our interview, Moore spotlighted the initials “D.A.,” linking it to a signature on Nelson’s 1999 divorce document over two decades later. That signature was followed by the initials of his former assistant, Delbra Adams, who only started working for him in 1987.

At the press conference with Allred, Nelson failed to mention the divorce case entirely and that Moore was the judge whose stamped signature appears on her 1999 divorce document. And alongside Moore’s signature are the initials “D.A.” for Delbra Adams, Roy Moore’s former longtime secretary and judicial assistant.

Breitbart News caught up with Adams yesterday, and she confirmed in an interview that the initials on Nelson’s divorce document were indeed hers. Adams explained it is normal procedure for a clerk or assistant to initial a stamped signature on a legal document to verify that the stamp is authentic.

NOTE: Copy of Judge Moore's stamped signature on accuser's divorce decree initialed 'D A' by Judge Moore's former assistant, Debra Adams. This stamp was affixed over 20 years after the yearbook and Debra Adams became Judge Moore's assistant over 10 years following the yearbook......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ly-untrue/

...... And consider as well, his accuser's criminal history......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ud-family/

Just sayin',

Harry