Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4973
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Because you are a liberal troll that is why. Here is a link to the Al Franken molestation story. There is a picture of this one so he cannot deny it.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/16/woman ... ium=Social

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by GARY C » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:30 pm

That one has photo evidence so it will never make any media coverage.
Later on in the tour, Franken groped Tweeden while she was asleep — and Tweeden includes a photo of the act. “I couldn’t believe it,” Tweeden writes. “I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/45 ... ign=Kupfer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4973
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:32 pm

GARY C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:30 pm
That one has photo evidence so it will never make any media coverage.
Later on in the tour, Franken groped Tweeden while she was asleep — and Tweeden includes a photo of the act. “I couldn’t believe it,” Tweeden writes. “I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/45 ... ign=Kupfer
The media is in a quandary. They are trying to ignore it with CNN giving it scant coverage.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3217
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Sorry ladies, I just saw the story now at lunch time.

Looks like he has already apologized. Your hero Moore should have done the same. :mrgreen:

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by GARY C » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 pm

I am sure Gloria and the media will be all over that case and seeing how many they can drag up against him... Not!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3217
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 pm

GARY C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 pm
I am sure Gloria and the media will be all over that case and seeing how many they can drag up against him... Not!
Probably not. If they didn't have the child molester to focus on then maybe...

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by mitch » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm
Sorry ladies, I just saw the story now at lunch time.

Looks like he has already apologized. Your hero Moore should have done the same. :mrgreen:
Since he apologized then its ok

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6454
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by pdq67 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:37 pm

The best thing Al Franken from MN ever did in his whole career was the Stewart Smalley skit on SNL if I recall right?

"Stuart Smalley - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Smalley
Stuart Smalley is a fictional character invented and performed by comedian and satirist (and later United States Senator from Minnesota) Al Franken."

SOB should a left it at that....

My long ago old friend up there said that the state was f**'d..... Years and years ago...

He, He!!

I like the sound of it, "Shithead"!!!

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3217
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:52 pm

mitch wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm
Sorry ladies, I just saw the story now at lunch time.

Looks like he has already apologized. Your hero Moore should have done the same. :mrgreen:
Since he apologized then its ok
If you think so. [-X I disagree.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by GARY C » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:52 pm
mitch wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm
Sorry ladies, I just saw the story now at lunch time.

Looks like he has already apologized. Your hero Moore should have done the same. :mrgreen:
Since he apologized then its ok
If you think so. [-X I disagree.
Here ia a video of what your beloved senator thinks is comedy.
“On a typical night, Carl [Reiner] would slip into Rob’s bed, roll him over, swab him down and say something like, ‘I’m thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Sorrell, what do you think?’” Franken said.

“Well, the success of The Dick Van Dyke Show changed things dramatically, Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to [DELETE THIS POST] his son,” Franken continued as Reiner laughed. “That list includes some of the greats in comedy: Paul Lynde, Dom DeLuise, Rip Taylor, Danny Kaye, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rock Hudson — whom, I frankly don’t think is that funny.”
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23669/wat ... gn=dwbrand

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3217
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:56 pm

GARY C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:52 pm
mitch wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:34 pm


Since he apologized then its ok
If you think so. [-X I disagree.
Here ia a video of what your beloved senator thinks is comedy.
“On a typical night, Carl [Reiner] would slip into Rob’s bed, roll him over, swab him down and say something like, ‘I’m thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Sorrell, what do you think?’” Franken said.

“Well, the success of The Dick Van Dyke Show changed things dramatically, Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to [DELETE THIS POST] his son,” Franken continued as Reiner laughed. “That list includes some of the greats in comedy: Paul Lynde, Dom DeLuise, Rip Taylor, Danny Kaye, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rock Hudson — whom, I frankly don’t think is that funny.”
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23669/wat ... gn=dwbrand
Glad to see he's already calling for an ethics investigation into his own actions.

The way he talks him and trump would get along well. Ya know...just "locker room" stuff. :lol:

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by GARY C » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:56 pm
GARY C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:52 pm

If you think so. [-X I disagree.
Here ia a video of what your beloved senator thinks is comedy.
“On a typical night, Carl [Reiner] would slip into Rob’s bed, roll him over, swab him down and say something like, ‘I’m thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Sorrell, what do you think?’” Franken said.

“Well, the success of The Dick Van Dyke Show changed things dramatically, Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to [DELETE THIS POST] his son,” Franken continued as Reiner laughed. “That list includes some of the greats in comedy: Paul Lynde, Dom DeLuise, Rip Taylor, Danny Kaye, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rock Hudson — whom, I frankly don’t think is that funny.”
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23669/wat ... gn=dwbrand
Glad to see he's already calling for an ethics investigation into his own actions.

The way he talks him and trump would get along well. Ya know...just "locker room" stuff. :lol:
Your love for him is sweet.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5715
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by David Redszus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:04 am

The big difference is that there is NO evidence to support Moore's accusers.
Franken was stupid enough to capture photo evidence.

Franken should be barred from the senate simply for being very stupid.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3217
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 am

GARY C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Your love for him is sweet.
He falls into the same category as trump. Women groping former showbiz star tries to be a politician and fails. =D>

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Hey S&S How Come You Have Not Posted The Al Franken Story?

Post by GARY C » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 am
GARY C wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Your love for him is sweet.
He falls into the same category as trump. Women groping former showbiz star tries to be a politician and fails. =D>
One comment vs a career built on these kind of jokes is apples to oranges. If you watched this group of comedians back then, you know what was a constant in their skits.

Post Reply