Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by GARY C » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:23 pm

That lingering wound was ripped open again when Donna Brazile alleged in Politico (as she tries to sell a new book) that Clinton had executed a "secret takeover" of the Democratic National Committee while the 2016 primary race was in its infancy.

Brazile's allegation is reminiscent of a talking point in Bernie Sanders circles in 2015 and 2016, and it left his supporters frustrated and angry anew. But does it suggest the result could have been any different?

Asked about the allegations on CNN Thursday, Massachusetts Democrat Elizabeth Warren, who had held out endorsing Clinton until after she secured the nomination in June of 2016, said she agreed that the system was "rigged" for Clinton.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAur1v8

Donna's new book more being exposed!
I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

So I followed the money. My predecessor, Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, had not been the most active chair in fundraising at a time when President Barack Obama’s neglect had left the party in significant debt. As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.
Obama and Debt!
The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly. Obama’s campaign was not scheduled to pay it off until 2016. Hillary for America (the campaign) and the Hillary Victory Fund (its joint fundraising vehicle with the DNC) had taken care of 80 percent of the remaining debt in 2016, about $10 million, and had placed the party on an allowance.

If I didn’t know about this, I assumed that none of the other officers knew about it, either. That was just Debbie’s way. In my experience she didn’t come to the officers of the DNC for advice and counsel. She seemed to make decisions on her own and let us know at the last minute what she had decided, as she had done when she told us about the hacking only minutes before the Washington Post broke the news.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774
More info is coming out about email time line and the impossibility of it being a hack due to download time and as was always suspected it was someone inside the DNC.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4992
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Quite possible. I think Hillary tried to cut off his momentum with all the chicanery.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by GARY C » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:50 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:22 pm
Quite possible. I think Hillary tried to cut off his momentum with all the chicanery.
Even if he couldn't it makes you wonder who may have been in the running if it were not for the politicians usual crimes of control?

User avatar
woody b
Expert
Expert
Posts: 948
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by woody b » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Image
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Fireonthemountain
Member
Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Maybe a better question is would it made a difference. And to see that answers you might look at say his past voting record, or actions speak louder than words. They all seem to say one thing until in power and than do another. And the primary example of that now is Trump. Before him Obama or Bush...

Who all claim, for the country and working or family man, and to end wars, and then do the opposite openly or out of sight in the dark. Those in control stay in control. Bernie says he is against wars but voted for them. The last President that looked to be doing the right things was JFK who negotiated the first reduction of nukes and ordered the troops home from Vietnam among other things, before getting his head blown off by the controllers, or their worker ants.

But the responsibility for all this rest with the controlled who allow it out of fear or greed. Mao said power comes out of the power of the gun, but I say it rests in the simple word no. And it is a very good word. All controllers rule by fear of saying no to them. Just say no to it all, and don't try and fix stupid.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4992
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:51 pm

I disagree. President Trump is doing what he said he would do during the primary campaign. That is why his voters are sticking with him.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2217
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by RevTheory » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:51 pm
I disagree. President Trump is doing what he said he would do during the primary campaign. That is why his voters are sticking with him.
Yep! Trump never said he was going to pull out of war for political gain, he said he was going to win the damn thing.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by GARY C » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 pm
Maybe a better question is would it made a difference. And to see that answers you might look at say his past voting record, or actions speak louder than words. They all seem to say one thing until in power and than do another. And the primary example of that now is Trump. Before him Obama or Bush...

Who all claim, for the country and working or family man, and to end wars, and then do the opposite openly or out of sight in the dark. Those in control stay in control. Bernie says he is against wars but voted for them. The last President that looked to be doing the right things was JFK who negotiated the first reduction of nukes and ordered the troops home from Vietnam among other things, before getting his head blown off by the controllers, or their worker ants.

But the responsibility for all this rest with the controlled who allow it out of fear or greed. Mao said power comes out of the power of the gun, but I say it rests in the simple word no. And it is a very good word. All controllers rule by fear of saying no to them. Just say no to it all, and don't try and fix stupid.
Where I could go with this post would have me hated by everyone on this board from JFK lovers forward.

lefty o
Pro
Pro
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by lefty o » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:31 am

GARY C wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 pm
Maybe a better question is would it made a difference. And to see that answers you might look at say his past voting record, or actions speak louder than words. They all seem to say one thing until in power and than do another. And the primary example of that now is Trump. Before him Obama or Bush...

Who all claim, for the country and working or family man, and to end wars, and then do the opposite openly or out of sight in the dark. Those in control stay in control. Bernie says he is against wars but voted for them. The last President that looked to be doing the right things was JFK who negotiated the first reduction of nukes and ordered the troops home from Vietnam among other things, before getting his head blown off by the controllers, or their worker ants.

But the responsibility for all this rest with the controlled who allow it out of fear or greed. Mao said power comes out of the power of the gun, but I say it rests in the simple word no. And it is a very good word. All controllers rule by fear of saying no to them. Just say no to it all, and don't try and fix stupid.
Where I could go with this post would have me hated by everyone on this board from JFK lovers forward.
i dont care what anyone thinks about the man, but JFK did nothing in vietnam except to increase the level of advisors from a small handful to thousands. he was ramping up to do exactly what LBJ did. anyone who believes he ordered troops home, is beyond stoned and has their heads buried in their rears.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by GARY C » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:44 am

lefty o wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:31 am
GARY C wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 pm
Maybe a better question is would it made a difference. And to see that answers you might look at say his past voting record, or actions speak louder than words. They all seem to say one thing until in power and than do another. And the primary example of that now is Trump. Before him Obama or Bush...

Who all claim, for the country and working or family man, and to end wars, and then do the opposite openly or out of sight in the dark. Those in control stay in control. Bernie says he is against wars but voted for them. The last President that looked to be doing the right things was JFK who negotiated the first reduction of nukes and ordered the troops home from Vietnam among other things, before getting his head blown off by the controllers, or their worker ants.

But the responsibility for all this rest with the controlled who allow it out of fear or greed. Mao said power comes out of the power of the gun, but I say it rests in the simple word no. And it is a very good word. All controllers rule by fear of saying no to them. Just say no to it all, and don't try and fix stupid.
Where I could go with this post would have me hated by everyone on this board from JFK lovers forward.
i dont care what anyone thinks about the man, but JFK did nothing in vietnam except to increase the level of advisors from a small handful to thousands. he was ramping up to do exactly what LBJ did. anyone who believes he ordered troops home, is beyond stoned and has their heads buried in their rears.
Yeah there is a lot of that stuff that comes out after the pres is out of office and you find out how much of what he did in front of the camera was symbolic for the people but what was going on behind the scene was just the opposite.

Here is another one using JFK as example and showing the documents to prove the theory wrong.
If you follow the alt media you've probably heard the theory that the bankers were behind the JFK assassination. The theory holds that JFK was trying to end the Fed by creating debt-free, silver-backed money through Executive Order 11110, and the bankers saw this as a threat to their monopoly over the money supply. But this theory is not just wrong, it is completely opposite to reality. Joining us today to set the record straight once and for all is G. Edward Griffin, editor of NeedToKnow.news and author of the seminal book on the Federal Reserve, The Creature From Jekyll Island. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp8Rkl_DcP8

Fireonthemountain
Member
Member
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by Fireonthemountain » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:31 am
GARY C wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am
Fireonthemountain wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 pm
Maybe a better question is would it made a difference. And to see that answers you might look at say his past voting record, or actions speak louder than words. They all seem to say one thing until in power and than do another. And the primary example of that now is Trump. Before him Obama or Bush...

Who all claim, for the country and working or family man, and to end wars, and then do the opposite openly or out of sight in the dark. Those in control stay in control. Bernie says he is against wars but voted for them. The last President that looked to be doing the right things was JFK who negotiated the first reduction of nukes and ordered the troops home from Vietnam among other things, before getting his head blown off by the controllers, or their worker ants.

But the responsibility for all this rest with the controlled who allow it out of fear or greed. Mao said power comes out of the power of the gun, but I say it rests in the simple word no. And it is a very good word. All controllers rule by fear of saying no to them. Just say no to it all, and don't try and fix stupid.
Where I could go with this post would have me hated by everyone on this board from JFK lovers forward.
i dont care what anyone thinks about the man, but JFK did nothing in vietnam except to increase the level of advisors from a small handful to thousands. he was ramping up to do exactly what LBJ did. anyone who believes he ordered troops home, is beyond stoned and has their heads buried in their rears.
McNamara who was there said
President Kennedy’s decision on October 2 to begin the withdrawal of U.S. forces; and his assassination fifty days later.

http://bostonreview.net/us/galbraith-ex ... gy-vietnam

He had ordered the first 1,000 home by Christmas before being murdered. Then canceled by LBJ the day after, and then who escalated it and made it happen.

JFK also fired the head of the Joint Chiefs and two of the top people at the CIA. Bobby Kennedy's campaign was on ending the war then his head suffers a mortal wound. Shocking someone doesn't even know this, or about Vietnam.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by GARY C » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Fireonthemountain wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 pm
lefty o wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:31 am
GARY C wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:21 am

Where I could go with this post would have me hated by everyone on this board from JFK lovers forward.
i dont care what anyone thinks about the man, but JFK did nothing in vietnam except to increase the level of advisors from a small handful to thousands. he was ramping up to do exactly what LBJ did. anyone who believes he ordered troops home, is beyond stoned and has their heads buried in their rears.
McNamara who was there said
President Kennedy’s decision on October 2 to begin the withdrawal of U.S. forces; and his assassination fifty days later.

http://bostonreview.net/us/galbraith-ex ... gy-vietnam

He had ordered the first 1,000 home by Christmas before being murdered. Then canceled by LBJ the day after, and then who escalated it and made it happen.

JFK also fired the head of the Joint Chiefs and two of the top people at the CIA. Bobby Kennedy's campaign was on ending the war then his head suffers a mortal wound. Shocking someone doesn't even know this, or about Vietnam.
Interesting, if you know what North Woods is then you probably know that it was approved by all of the joint chiefs and made it to the White House where it was shut down.
Some have said that Robert Kennedy called the CIA immediately to find out if they were behind the assassination. I don't know if that one is confirmable.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by GARY C » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:00 am

I noticed this name from the article you linked.
The view that Kennedy would have done what Johnson did—stay in Vietnam and gradually escalate the war in 1964 and 1965—is held by left, center, and right, from Noam Chomsky to Kai Bird to William Gibbons.
Not sure what to think about him.
Meet Noam Chomsky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEDf7OkRCxk

lefty o
Pro
Pro
Posts: 455
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by lefty o » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:32 am

my own personal observation. jfk was dead before he supposedly was going to reduce troops, so we will never know for sure. what we do know for sure is as president he escalated from a few dozen advisors in vietnam under IKE to approx 14,000. to me it doesnt seem like he was de eascalating. that says nothing of all the special programs running over there under his leadership, delta/omega/phoenix/air america, etc. the facts dont add up to support him bringing home troops.

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3669
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: Could Sanders have won primary that wasn't 'rigged'?

Post by GARY C » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:04 am

lefty o wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:32 am
my own personal observation. jfk was dead before he supposedly was going to reduce troops, so we will never know for sure. what we do know for sure is as president he escalated from a few dozen advisors in vietnam under IKE to approx 14,000. to me it doesnt seem like he was de eascalating. that says nothing of all the special programs running over there under his leadership, delta/omega/phoenix/air america, etc. the facts dont add up to support him bringing home troops.
Considering how little power the president really has over those carrying out the programs you posted, he could have very well wanted to with draw and reduce gov power but that isn't going to happen.

I have seen some stuff on the Phoenix as well as some fear that is being pushed again from one of Trumps advisers, also John Stossel just did a show about this as well as the guy in the link below he and John thinks it's a good idea, I disagree with John on this.
Raising Phoenix Program From the Ashes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXs4VOwNVjA

Post Reply