First charges filed in U.S. special counsel Mueller's Russia probe. Arrests possible Monday

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: First charges filed in U.S. special counsel Mueller's Russia probe. Arrests possible Monday

Post by RevTheory » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:19 am

Shit, wait until they get to Killary and obummer's deep state! Trump will skate through this clean as a whistle. I wonder if the so-called money laundering was when he was working for/with Podesta? Then what will the trolls have to say? \:D/

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: First charges filed in U.S. special counsel Mueller's Russia probe. Arrests possible Monday

Post by mk e » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:11 am

Well wait.

She's just awful but seems to know exactly where the line is....Rump and crew not so much on understanding limits.

Honestly I think these charges might also be designed as bait for Rump....to add to the obstruction case.

Now that collusion charges have been filed can can we all agree there probably was collusion going on?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:21 am

mk e wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:11 am
Well wait.

She's just awful but seems to know exactly where the line is....Rump and crew not so much on understanding limits.

Honestly I think these charges might also be designed as bait for Rump....to add to the obstruction case.

Now that collusion charges have been filed can can we all agree there probably was collusion going on?
All of this happened prior to the 2016 campaign. How is it Trump/Russia collusion?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 am

There is no obstruction nor collusion case involved on the Trump side. Both, however, ooze out of the Clinton/ohdummy side.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:00 am

engineczar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:21 am

All of this happened prior to the 2016 campaign. How is it Trump/Russia collusion?
Rump has not been charged yet, so at this point it's not.

What we have right now is the campaign manager, not Rump himself, in a lot of touble for acting against the interests of the US with Russians. Then he went on to run a campaign in an election the Russians interfered in, in a way that aligned with the candidate Manafort was working for. And Manafort was working on the campaign for "free" while asking the Russians to forgive a $12M debt. Hardly seems random don't you think?

Its ugly, but you right that it's not Rump/Russia collusion at this point.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 am
There is no obstruction nor collusion case involved on the Trump side. Both, however, ooze out of the Clinton/ohdummy side.
Perhaps you missed today's headlibes and the threat title...the Rump side has been charged with collusion.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:07 am

mk e wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:01 am
RevTheory wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 am
Perhaps you missed today's headlibes and the threat title...the Rump side has been charged with collusion.
Rather than read the MSM spin here's the actual indictment. I looked closely for the name Donald Trump in it but I can't find it anywhere in there.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:13 am

No, I haven't missed anything; I just don't desperately search for anything I can possibly fly back here to spin against Trump.

After reading quite a bit, Manafort certainly seems to be a pretty shady guy but the work he did for Trump was on the up-and-up. Trump canned his ass when they started learning about his past dealings.

Once AGAIN, no collusion between Trump and Russia to influence the campaign; that was all on the Clinton side where there's actual proof. Just a shady character who basically lied on his resume and was subsequently fired when the truth came out.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:40 am

It's just the tip of the iceberg ladies. Buckle up your messiah is in for a long rough ride.

This I thought was interesting...
It was also revealed on Monday morning that George Papadopolous, a former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s campaign, secretly pleaded guilty earlier this month to lying to the FBI about the campaign’s outreach to Russian officials

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Hey Sanford it looks like my neighbor is a more reliable source than your sources. Hehehehe

Now when did this Manafort law breaking take place? Did it happen while working for the Podesta Group? If so what is Mueller going to do? Is he going to call it quits now that he has a "scalp" ? Is he going to go after the Podesta Group? If he does go after the Podesta Group will he be willing to go all the way? By the way there is still no evidence with Trump colluding with Russia. Zippo, nada.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Even CBS admits that this isn't proof of Trump/Russia

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/10/30/ ... legations/

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:40 pm

engineczar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:35 pm

I'm surprised you guys need to be told that. #-o

It seems like you guys think the investigation is over now....LOL

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:45 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:40 pm
engineczar wrote:

Who said we thought it was over? I hope it's not over. I just hope none of the witnesses that can implicate the Clinton's have any accidental suicides.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:49 pm

engineczar wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:45 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:40 pm
engineczar wrote:

Who said we thought it was over? I hope it's not over. I just hope none of the witnesses that can implicate the Clinton's have any accidental suicides.
I was referencing trans am post about Mueller resigning now after these charges.

it's far from over.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:51 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:09 am
As of now, Trump proven right yet again. MSM still not learning. Sure was a big investigation aimed at Trump just hang Manfort. Pfff! Good job Dems. #-o
it's not over...not even close. \:D/