AP source: Clinton camp helped fund Trump dossier research

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

AP source: Clinton camp helped fund Trump dossier research

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:50 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/ap-s ... 41327.html
Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund political research into President Donald Trump that ultimately produced a dossier of allegations about his ties to Russia, a person familiar with the matter said Tuesday night.

The revelation is likely to fuel complaints by Trump that the dossier, which the president has derided as "phony stuff," is a politically motivated collection of salacious claims. Yet the FBI has worked to corroborate the document, and in a sign of its ongoing relevance to investigators, special counsel Robert Mueller's team — which is probing potential coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign — weeks ago questioned the former British spy who helped compile the claims in the dossier.

The dossier, which circulated in Washington last year and was turned over to the FBI for its review, contends that Russia was engaged in a longstanding effort to aid Trump and had amassed compromising information about him. Trump has repeatedly dismissed the document as false and in recent days has questioned on Twitter whether Democrats or the FBI had helped fund it.
Oh my! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: AP source: Clinton camp helped fund Trump dossier research

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:42 pm

As near as I can tell from the information available is that the DNC and the Hillary campaign paid Fusion GPS to create this dossier. Fusion hired this former British spy to do the dirty work. He then went to Russia to get help with the story line from people in Russia and created this golden shower story.

This is the same dossier that John McCain flew one of his operatives to Britton to obtain a copy. Then he gave a/the copy to the FBI. I believe they said they already new about it. So the bottom line is that it was Hillary and the DNC who worked with the Russians to interfere in our election process and not President Trump.

Also the Uranium One story is breaking more and more each day. It appears in the past that Paul Manafort worked for the Podesta Group during that time frame. He was instrumental as a go between the people in the Ukraine and the Podesta Group. So Mueller is looking into Manafort not so much with Trump but what he did with the Podesta Group. Here is what Wikipedia says about John Podesta.

"John David Podesta is a columnist and former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. He previously served as chief of staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama."

IMHO what the dimoKKKRATS and Hillary did was fire a torpedo at President Trump saying that he colluded with the Russians to swing the election in his favor but that torpedo has turned around and is heading straight for the Hillary ship. :D Now there is plenty of evidence to support this.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:48 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:42 pm
As near as I can tell from the information available is that the DNC and the Hillary campaign paid Fusion GPS to create this dossier. Fusion hired this former British spy to do the dirty work. He then went to Russia to get help with the story line from people in Russia and created this golden shower story.

This is the same dossier that John McCain flew one of his operatives to Britton to obtain a copy. Then he gave a/the copy to the FBI. I believe they said they already new about it. So the bottom line is that it was Hillary and the DNC who worked with the Russians to interfere in our election process and not President Trump.

Also the Uranium One story is breaking more and more each day. It appears in the past that Paul Manafort worked for the Podesta Group during that time frame. He was instrumental as a go between the people in the Ukraine and the Podesta Group. So Mueller is looking into Manafort not so much with Trump but what he did with the Podesta Group. Here is what Wikipedia says about John Podesta.

"John David Podesta is a columnist and former chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. He previously served as chief of staff to President Bill Clinton and Counselor to President Barack Obama."

IMHO what the dimoKKKRATS and Hillary did was fire a torpedo at President Trump saying that he colluded with the Russians to swing the election in his favor but that torpedo has turned around and is heading straight for the Hillary ship. :D Now there is plenty of evidence to support this.

Wanna be lawyers will say it's all about Manfort. He's still under investigation but it doesn't include Trump. Was Manfort a double agent for the Clinton campaign? :-k If so, good for Trump because he shit canned Manfort very early in the race! =D>
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:00 pm

I have been following Sean Hannity and he has been on this story for awhile now. However more evidence has now come forward and the story is now breaking big time. Yes to some of us this is old news. Sean said there is more to come down the road but had been sworn to secrecy such as this story.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:00 pm
I have been following Sean Hannity and he has been on this story for awhile now. However more evidence has now come forward and the story is now breaking big time. Yes to some of us this is old news. Sean said there is more to come down the road but had been sworn to secrecy such as this story.

I agree. It's now becoming main stream news! =D>
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:21 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
I haven't watched fox in years but the people that follow Lee Stranahan on line, the links above had called Sean on his radio program back when Lee started breaking the news, I always wondered why Sen never had him on his show. Now Lee has his own radio show.

I think it says a lot about the RNC (not good) that they have known about this for some time but refused to pursue it except now that Roger Stone has been called before congress to testify.. Lee has publicly challenged them several time to bring him before congress but nota so far.

There were allegations that John McCain and other Republicans played a part in dossier as well. I quit following it all a while back, there is enough info out there to hang half of congress but I don't see it ever happening! I think it's a big dog and pony show to keep us distracted.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:25 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:19 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

I agree. It's now becoming main stream news! =D>
I know none of you guys give any credit to Info Wars but they have been reporting on this since at least the end of last year so their millions of viewers have been raising heck about this, they have had guest for FOX and Congress on the show so I don't now why it has taken this long to get to MSM.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:01 am

The MSM is nothing but an arm of the dimoKKKRAT party. They hate to report anything that is negative about the dimoKKKRATS. Maybe they are trying to throw Hillary under the bus. Who knows?

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:17 am

I just watched one of the Hannity shows, the author Peter Schweizer he talks about that did wrote Clinton Cash also did a documentary with Steve Bannon and they document the Russian Uranium deal as well as others.
He was also on Glen Beck talking about his book, "Throw Them All Out" exposing both sides of congress for insider trading.

Clinton Cash Documentary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmMe-2qaSss

Throw them all out show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-daQh4B6A

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:43 am

So what have I said about the switch around of the demo c rat party. They do the crap and then say its the other guys that did it.

Goes to show you that everything they say they stand for is a lie, its all a manipulation of minds to join their religions.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:43 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:43 am
So what have I said about the switch around of the demo c rat party. They do the crap and then say its the other guys that did it.

Goes to show you that everything they say they stand for is a lie, its all a manipulation of minds to join their religions.
I've noticed that too. Once a high level Democrat commits a crime, they start a campaign blaming somebody else for what they just did! :? They have twisted minds Joseph Goebbels would be proud of!
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:16 am

axegrinder wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:43 am
I've noticed that too. Once a high level Democrat commits a crime, they start a campaign blaming somebody else for what they just did! :? They have twisted minds Joseph Goebbels would be proud of!
Sounds exactly like trump. when you get called out..just scream really loud and make crazy false claims about the accusers.

Sounds similar to some happenings back in the late 20's-early 40's huh?

jet1
Pro
Pro

Post by jet1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:37 am

Just saw on Tucker Carlson that the podesta group worked heavily for the russians along with Hilarry clinton and the Clinton foundation. A former long term employee of the Podesta group has come forward.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:50 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:16 am
axegrinder wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:43 am
Sounds exactly like trump. when you get called out..just scream really loud and make crazy false claims about the accusers.

Sounds similar to some happenings back in the late 20's-early 40's huh?
Folks, this post by s&s is pathological President Trump derangement syndrome on full display.