The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by engineczar » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:13 pm
[*]http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... and-urani/

Fake made up story I am sure !
Just keep watching. It's interesting that polifact gave the whole story 4 pinnocios last year and here we are a year later with new evidence that shows different. I think this has a long way to go regardless of how much the left wants to pretend it's nothing.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:24 pm
axegrinder wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm
You know you're in over you're head right? At least do like mk e and wait for back up before posting. You have no leg to stand on because the more Trump is proven right and the more the msm (who you love) is proven wrong, you just spout stupid shit based off of previous lies that you believed!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're on you're own now that those msm "facts" are all bullshit! :lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>
Wow the tears are really flowing today!! \:D/ :-({|=
TEARS OF JOY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm
Excited for your upcoming tax increase and additional 1.5 trillion added to the national debt huh? :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:55 am

I've been itching to come back here and post but, unlike the usual suspects back here, I waited for the story to develop. So, as I predicted back in Feb., the demoncraps have indeed overplayed their hand trying to undermine Trump's election with a bullshit Russia story and we now know it was them that was in collusion all along and for many years.

Now, in pure demoncrap fashion, they're back on the "obstruction" bandwagon even though the FBI Director can be fired by the sitting president at any time for any reason. The even dumber part is that Trump actually encouraged the investigation to continue after Comey's firing. So exactly what leg are they pretending to stand on?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:02 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:55 am
I've been itching to come back here and post but, unlike the usual suspects back here, I waited for the story to develop. So, as I predicted back in Feb., the demoncraps have indeed overplayed their hand trying to undermine Trump's election with a bullshit Russia story and we now know it was them that was in collusion all along and for many years.
You should have waited longer. The investigation is still ongoing and expanding. :lol:

jet1
Pro
Pro

Post by jet1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:15 am

Maybe it's just me but this whole thing seems fairly simple to figure out. The IRS just settled and admitted that they targeted Republican people for political purposes proving that the IRS was weponised. If they weaponised the IRS it's pretty clear that they could weaponise other agencies as well. Looking at the FBI and the DOJ during the Obama administration. It all starts to make alot of sense when you look at the amount of leaks that are coming out now and the amount intel agencies making statements that are questionable and hiding information from congress.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 am

jet1 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:15 am
Maybe it's just me but this whole thing seems fairly simple to figure out. The IRS just settled and admitted that they targeted Republican people for political purposes proving that the IRS was weponised. If they weaponised the IRS it's pretty clear that they could weaponise other agencies as well. Looking at the FBI and the DOJ during the Obama administration. It all starts to make alot of sense when you look at the amount of leaks that are coming out now and the amount intel agencies making statements that are questionable and hiding information from congress.
On a similar note...trumps investigation into voter fraud is now being investigated...lol!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:53 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:24 am
jet1 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:15 am
On a similar note...trumps investigation into voter fraud is now being investigated...lol!
I can imagine why. Voter fraud is one of the keys to the dimoKKKRAT voting machine. The dimoKKKRATS will be fighting this all the way just like voter ID.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 pm

I can imagine why. Voter fraud is one of the keys to the dimoKKKRAT voting machine. The dimoKKKRATS will be fighting this all the way just like voter ID.
I'm from the great city of Chicaga. Der ain't no voter fraud here and I'll beat da shiit otta anyone who says der is.

Hillary and Obama are from da great city of Chicaga; remember dat.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:06 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 pm
i'd find a moving truck REAL quick! :mrgreen:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:10 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:06 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 pm
Dey already moved out. Dey got der training here and dey went ta spread da gospel.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:12 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:10 pm
Dey already moved out. Dey got der training here and dey went ta spread da gospel.
[/quote]

But they left their "legacy" behind...LOL

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 pm

It now appears that it was the Washington Free Beacon who initiated the Trump inquiry with Fusion GPS. At least that is what they are saying. Then the Hillary and the DNC took over. They make no claim to the Steele part. I think the Republican involvement was a separate deal with Fusion GPS and not part of the dossier thing.

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized/fus ... ee-beacon/

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:12 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 pm
axegrinder wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:06 pm
Excited for your upcoming tax increase and additional 1.5 trillion added to the national debt huh? :lol:
We've been over this, it's called out earning your stupid. You know, how you roll since you're a blue collar bad ass! You've already been doing it so you must support it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, when is Mueller going to resign? Guess he won't take Trump down will he? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:31 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:12 pm
We've been over this, it's called out earning your stupid. You know, how you roll since you're a blue collar bad ass! You've already been doing it so you must support it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, when is Mueller going to resign? Guess he won't take Trump down will he? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny how trumpettes were so excited when they though trump "decreased" the debt early in the year.

Now that we've added 700 billion since trump took office and we are close to adding trillions more....not a peep from the sheep! :lol:

Interesting how that works isn't it? [-X