The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4863
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Oh-oh. Looks like a lot of evidence has surfaced on the Russian collusion case. The details are new evidence from the FBI files and court documents. I have to admit this does not look good. Not good at all.

http://www.floppingaces.net/2017/10/17/ ... -explodes/

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3048
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Floppingaces.net :lol: :lol:

Thats the occupy democrats for teatards and trumptards!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4863
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:28 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:51 pm
Floppingaces.net :lol: :lol:

Thats the occupy democrats for teatards and trumptards!
I have news for you. The story is on many sites.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:01 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:28 pm


I have news for you. The story is on many sites.
What story?

I see a lot of misdirection but no story?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by engineczar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:23 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:01 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:28 pm


I have news for you. The story is on many sites.
What story?

I see a lot of misdirection but no story?
He's referring to the Hillary story. If he was referring to Trump then you're correct, no story.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2998
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm

There is no Hillary story.

It makes no difference who owned a mine, the material is still on the us and unaium is a controlled material, which means it needs to be accounted for and can't be shipped anywhere without a license. If we don't like anything about what's going on we have the authority to close the mine, take the mine, and jail anyone in the us. There is no security concern so the government pretty much had to approve the deal....the only concern is that the government was involved in the deal at all.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by engineczar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:12 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:00 pm
There is no Hillary story.

It makes no difference who owned a mine, the material is still on the us and unaium is a controlled material, which means it needs to be accounted for and can't be shipped anywhere without a license. If we don't like anything about what's going on we have the authority to close the mine, take the mine, and jail anyone in the us. There is no security concern so the government pretty much had to approve the deal....the only concern is that the government was involved in the deal at all.
You obviously didn't read the story that was in The Hill today but that doesn't surprise me.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3186
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm

This begs the question of why these sons of bitches aren't wearing orange jump suites now!! ](*,)

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
By John Solomon and Alison Spann - 10/17/17 06:00 AM EDT

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nistration
Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

The first decision occurred in October 2010, when the State Department and government agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States unanimously approved the partial sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian nuclear giant Rosatom, giving Moscow control of more than 20 percent of America’s uranium supply.

Much more on this can be seen HERE complete with more links to related articles!
The List Rev A =;
Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3048
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 pm

makes you wonder why the trumpanzees only want the obamas and clintons in jail due to russia collusion.

when trump does it....its fake news. LOL!

BAAAHAAAA go the trump sheep!! :lol:

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:24 pm

King O and Killary colluded with Russia many years ago and there is proof if this. Trump was accused of collusion with the Russians years later by Killary and her media.

Typical liberal nut case Dems accusing innocent people of the exact crimes they themselves have committed. They accuse for years, telling the same lie over and over until most people forget what the truth was.

Josef G is proudly saluting the Dems from his grave!

Luckily, half of America was paying attention over the last few years and we don't believe the Democrats propaganda BS. =D>
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by engineczar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:26 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 pm
makes you wonder why the trumpanzees only want the obamas and clintons in jail due to russia collusion.

when trump does it....its fake news. LOL!

BAAAHAAAA go the trump sheep!! :lol:
20171012_105950.jpg
20171012_105950.jpg (25.08 KiB) Viewed 372 times

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3048
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:34 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:26 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 pm
makes you wonder why the trumpanzees only want the obamas and clintons in jail due to russia collusion.

when trump does it....its fake news. LOL!

BAAAHAAAA go the trump sheep!! :lol:
20171012_105950.jpg
Thats what happens when your judgements are based on political ideals and not facts. [-X

Image

A nice photograph of "the czar" :lol:

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by engineczar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:41 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:34 pm
engineczar wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:26 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 pm
makes you wonder why the trumpanzees only want the obamas and clintons in jail due to russia collusion.

when trump does it....its fake news. LOL!

BAAAHAAAA go the trump sheep!! :lol:
20171012_105950.jpg
Thats what happens when your judgements are based on political ideals and not facts. [-X

Image

A nice photograph of "the czar" :lol:
So 10 months later where are these "facts" you speak of?

GARY C
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3373
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by GARY C » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:13 pm

It's interesting that the left thinks the right is covering for Trump when everyone one the right know the RNC wants him out as bad as the DNC does.

I was reading this from both perspectives earlier and I found it interesting like always the lefts write includes "we know" Trump has...bla bla bla but then no evidence or know link to the source.

I could say that the DNC worked with the Ukraine gov to interfere in the elections and give links that would have more links as well as time lines and confirmation through the DNC'S own leaked Email... Oh wait I have, several times. But they don't care as long as it's their side doing it.

But even more obvious is the RNC/Republican lack of desire to pursue this even though they know, because it would also implicate people like John McCain for his/their involvement with the trumped up charges on Trump.
This is why they will not bring certain people to testify before congress because more truth would come out that counters the bs narrative.

Hopefully someday you guys will wake up to the fact that their is not a D & R party, their is one party and it's us against them and they want us divided!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3048
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: The Russian Collusion Case Explodes

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:01 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:41 pm

So 10 months later where are these "facts" you speak of?
I think this has been asked about a few dozen times and the answer is still the same....

The facts will come out when the investigation is complete.....patience!! [-X

Post Reply