The Science of Disinformation

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Re: The Science of Disinformation

Post by GARY C » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Yes, when you consider that men with years of education in the medical field kill far mor people than the worst gun thugs it really makes you question the plaque on the wall.
A few stats!
Gun murders, FBI Stats...Around 8000 per year.
Death by educated med...
"Out of the 783,936 annual deaths from conventional medicine mistakes, approximately 106,000 of those are the result of prescription drug use [1]. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, two-hundred and ninety people in the United States are killed by prescription drugs every day [4]."
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... g-problem/

midnightbluS10

Post by midnightbluS10 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm

GARY C wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 pm
Yep! If you want to understand how deep and distorted it is here is the documentary on the history of it.
It's as subtle as convincing Americans that Bacon and Eggs are the perfect breakfast or how adding the words "add one egg" turned a product no one would buy into one they couldn't keep on the shelf, this was in the 20's and people still do it and have no idea.

"The story of the relationship between Sigmund Freud and his American nephew, Edward Bernays. Bernays invented the public relations profession in the 1920s and was the first person to take Freud's ideas to manipulate the masses. He showed American corporations how they could make people want things they didn't need by systematically linking mass-produced goods to their unconscious desires."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

I hope you realize your just adding to it by pedaling the false history of cake mixes and the "add one egg" bs.

Its not true.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm

midnightbluS10 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm
GARY C wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 pm
Yep! If you want to understand how deep and distorted it is here is the documentary on the history of it.
It's as subtle as convincing Americans that Bacon and Eggs are the perfect breakfast or how adding the words "add one egg" turned a product no one would buy into one they couldn't keep on the shelf, this was in the 20's and people still do it and have no idea.

"The story of the relationship between Sigmund Freud and his American nephew, Edward Bernays. Bernays invented the public relations profession in the 1920s and was the first person to take Freud's ideas to manipulate the masses. He showed American corporations how they could make people want things they didn't need by systematically linking mass-produced goods to their unconscious desires."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

I hope you realize your just adding to it by pedaling the false history of cake mixes and the "add one egg" bs.

Its not true.
Prove it!

midnightbluS10

Post by midnightbluS10 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:02 am

Lmao no. Go read up. I don't need to prove anything. I know what's true and what isn't. Seriously. Take a minute to go read. It's been disproven. Just like George Washington's wooden teeth. Just like "honest Abe" that could not tell a lie. People believed that stuff was true at one time, also. But if you take the time to read and keep your information current, you'd see that he didn't have wooden teeth. And there was no "honest Abe". It's bullshit just like that one egg thing is bs. Just because you don't take the time to educate yourself doesn't make me wrong. And it doesn't make me the one that needs to prove anything. I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not. Personally, I like to be informed so I don't make ignorant statements like that one about the 1 egg bs. That's on you if you don't.

midnightbluS10

Post by midnightbluS10 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:09 am

Theres the fact that cake recipes weren't modified later to "add an egg" and all the sudden they started selling. It was a point of contention from the very beginning. Why? Because both versions were always available. With that being the case, it blows the "they changed it to add 1 egg and instantly they started selling" out of the water. They never changed anything. There were always 2 versions available. And that's just a start.

Seriously man. Go educate yourself. Things have changed since the 70s when you learned that mess.

It's amazing that people are so quick to question dumb shit but will automatically believe things like this and refuse to acknowledge they may be wrong and that information is out there that proves it.

joe 90
Guru
Guru

Post by joe 90 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:42 am

I used to believe in the tooth fairy and father christmas....but then I grew up.

I realised that I'd been lied to as a child.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 am

midnightbluS10 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:02 am
Lmao no. Go read up. I don't need to prove anything. I know what's true and what isn't. Seriously. Take a minute to go read. It's been disproven. Just like George Washington's wooden teeth. Just like "honest Abe" that could not tell a lie. People believed that stuff was true at one time, also. But if you take the time to read and keep your information current, you'd see that he didn't have wooden teeth. And there was no "honest Abe". It's bullshit just like that one egg thing is bs. Just because you don't take the time to educate yourself doesn't make me wrong. And it doesn't make me the one that needs to prove anything. I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not. Personally, I like to be informed so I don't make ignorant statements like that one about the 1 egg bs. That's on you if you don't.
I have read up on it as well as watch many hours of documentary to hear them and their family members in their own words!
The 5 hour documentary called "The century of the self" would be a good start if you want to here what they say and not just read what someone else said!
Last edited by GARY C on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 am

Let's say their lieing about about the three words does it change the fact of what they are proven to do by their own admition and the vast amount of documented evidence to prove it?

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:02 pm
GARY C wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:52 am
David Redszus wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:40 am
Scripture is not sacred. None of them are, except to those who want them to be for their own benefit.

When we speak of faith of the "Book", we are actually referring to any one of several writings, around the world over thousands of years.

When we speak of "God" we are actually referring to any one of several (perhaps hundreds) of Gods, past and present.

Religions have taken many forms around the world over time. Some people truly believe the teachings of their book, for a period of time, and then drift in and out of a belief state.

Faith, flimsy as it often is, changes over time and circumstance. The proper study of human belief systems is a complicated matter.
I didn't say anything about scripture! but your quoting unknown assumptions as fact because a man with a degree told you there true!
So how is that more accurate than a man with a degree confirming scripture to be historically and scientifically accurate when he actually has the info from that time frame?
You want me to believe the you in 2017 are correct about what someone else said about millions of years before there was anyone here to document it but I am wrong for accepting something that is documented?
Wow so so true.

Its so funny that the system has us thinking that you know nothing if you are not "propagandized" in some college, and as we see on TV there is lots of propagandizing coming from those beautiful places of SO CALLED "higher" education. I loved the one comment made to me about what publications have I studied etc. So who the heck writes all that????? God almighty himself???? There is absolutely no man that is an ultimate authority on ANY topic in this world. There is a lot of so called science and science laws and supposed facts that are broken all the time. For one the ultimate speed is light really? I can prove that wrong with a simple mechanical explanation.
And
https://www.sciencealert.com/these-4-co ... d-of-light
and, didn't get it ! What is your "Simple" explanation?

joe 90
Guru
Guru

Post by joe 90 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:29 pm

It's simpler than that.

Science has defined distance based on a fixed speed of light.

If light speed is a variable, then so too is distance.
How do you measure extremely large distances?
Not with a ruler.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:19 pm

joe 90 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:42 am
I used to believe in the tooth fairy and father christmas....but then I grew up.

I realised that I'd been lied to as a child.
ME TOO! I appreciated that my parents, for years gave me Christmas gifts and gave the credit to Santa. When I was told there was no Santa I understood how selfless my parents were. The whole experience actually taught me not to be selfish.

Some reason I don't have the same appreciation for the mainstream media who has been lying to me for so long..... because I know their sinister motives. (protect the elites, enslave and crush the middle class, slowly destroy culture and freedom ect.)
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:36 am

GARY C wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm
Yes, when you consider that men with years of education in the medical field kill far mor people than the worst gun thugs it really makes you question the plaque on the wall.
A few stats!
Death by educated med...
"Out of the 783,936 annual deaths from conventional medicine mistakes, approximately 106,000 of those are the result of prescription drug use [1]. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, two-hundred and ninety people in the United States are killed by prescription drugs every day [4]."
And one of the reasons for it is they refuse to think out of their collective box. No matter what the medical profession is, it is a total monkey see monkey do organization. That is why there is according to them only 3 ways to cure or not cure cancer, 1 Chemotherapy 2 Radiation 3 Surgery.
But I guess there have been a bit of out of the box cures finally allowed like hormone therapy, and stem cells, but if there is a less costly method it is not allowed. Hmm then there is the forced vaccinations like everybody is the same and will not react to the crap. Its all a big scam.

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:35 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:36 am
GARY C wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:17 pm
A few stats!
Death by educated med...
And one of the reasons for it is they refuse to think out of their collective box. No matter what the medical profession is, it is a total monkey see monkey do organization. That is why there is according to them only 3 ways to cure or not cure cancer, 1 Chemotherapy 2 Radiation 3 Surgery.
But I guess there have been a bit of out of the box cures finally allowed like hormone therapy, and stem cells, but if there is a less costly method it is not allowed. Hmm then there is the forced vaccinations like everybody is the same and will not react to the crap. Its all a big scam.
As one man said, everyone has cancer it's only when your diagnosed that it kills you. My dad and uncle chose surgery only, even though they were literally threaten to be cut off of future treatment by refusing chemo and radiation, they lived a long and happy life, others I know did what the doc told them and lived a miserable life for a year or two and were gone.

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:18 pm

joe 90 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:29 pm
It's simpler than that.

Science has defined distance based on a fixed speed of light.

If light speed is a variable, then so too is distance.
How do you measure extremely large distances?
Not with a ruler.
Yes and and its the speed of light in a vacuum, when you measure the speed through a different medium like water it is going to be slower. If you have something increasing the speed like Cerenkov radiation the speed of light in that medium (water) you can say that the light traveled faster than light normally would in water.

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:25 pm

And there is always the "absolute zero" temperature where molecules quit moving. Although super cooled electric wires have reduced the resistance to try to prove that electricity moves at the speed of light. Neither has truly been proven.

All I know is my fridge keeps the beer cold [-o< It's really simple when you think of it like that. :mrgreen:
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl