Terrorist attack in Las Vegas

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Terrorist attack in Las Vegas

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:28 pm

So with the thousands of cameras watching every nose picked in that city, I find it funny we get to see nothing. Every hotel has cameras everywhere, and still nothing. It makes me think of Fukushima all secret stuff.
Supposedly his taxes said something about 5 million from gambling? So what kind of gambling? They know every thing there is to know about him and his income, why the secrets?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:30 pm

IMHO his gambling was a way to launder money.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:22 pm

How come all this "we don't know why he did it?" ?????????
The answer to that question is easy. Always look at what these kind of events accomplish. So what is it accomplishing? GUN
If the goal was to go after a lot of folks, his airplane would have done far worse. And what kind of idiot would have the small brains to calculate trajectory, and be so stupid as to pack all that stuff into a hotel room and bust windows? All done to show us the bad to the bone guns. So whats the agenda with this event? Again all to accomplish gun elimination for all of us.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 pm

I'm not very conspiracy minded, but regardless of the Vegas shooters motive I know immediately the left would turn a tragedy political. I'm normally too careful to say something like this online, but if "they" come to get my guns, they better bring theirs.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:49 pm

woody b wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:23 pm
I'm not very conspiracy minded, but regardless of the Vegas shooters motive I know immediately the left would turn a tragedy political. I'm normally too careful to say something like this online, but if "they" come to get my guns, they better bring theirs.

That's the problem they don't care about that its just the excuse to take away your gun and liberty that's the demon agenda.
And they do what has to be done to manipulate the masses minds into their beliefs.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:59 pm

Rocky Palermo Shot By Gunman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW13MasqA48

At the same time, the Justice Department has just demanded all evidence on the Seth Rich murder be handed over to them....

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:31 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:22 pm
How come all this "we don't know why he did it?" ?????????
The answer to that question is easy. Always look at what these kind of events accomplish. So what is it accomplishing? GUN
If the goal was to go after a lot of folks, his airplane would have done far worse. And what kind of idiot would have the small brains to calculate trajectory, and be so stupid as to pack all that stuff into a hotel room and bust windows? All done to show us the bad to the bone guns. So whats the agenda with this event? Again all to accomplish gun elimination for all of us.

I think what you're saying is this whole thing smells fishy. The shooter used a liberal hot button (guns) to kill what was probably conservatives. Trying to get guns banned AND fan the flames of the coming civil war?

QUICK EVERYBODY TAKE A SIDE!!!!!

The shooter seemed to have even bigger plans and he seemed to have help. I bet he was promised an escape rout but was intentionally left to fight the police, which he wasn't expecting, so he shot himself in desperation.

And now the media goes full ignorant and speculative. No answers coming now. :?
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:04 am

How about a little acoustic analysis, but only if you believe in physics and not magical thinking. Just the facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am

I have been an audiophile before this kid was born and he does a good job with the nomenclature of sound.

When you can sit in a room with a blindfold and point at the person playing a particular note, in as best as you can an absolute reproduction of sound 35 years ago on your Dahlquists, you would also understand that this is all speculation.

Here's the gig and I will be quiet. You CANNOT judge sound from someone elses equipment with no range known or direction of the sound or listening device. The sound HAS to be pointed at YOUR equipment to measure anything. Listen to the guy tell you he has NO expererience.

I am not saying there was or wasn't multiple shooters, I wish this guy well on getting a job. :roll:
Last edited by In-Tech on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:19 am

woody b wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am
You forgot the 150 to 300 at wounded knee in 1890, once again to take away guns!

GARY C
Guru
Guru

Post by GARY C » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:26 am

What does it take to pierce both layers of a aviation fuel storage tank from 2000 ft? I don't see anything in the room that could.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6l-D5qL4Us

Could someone show me the mussle flash from the 32nd floor?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8P8FPWhHw4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx67E8yAgrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d8VrOZ2WGw
Front row at the concert looking at the building, not the difference of sound, no flash?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miznwQu3WyE
Sound level and time laps data from the cab drivers recording!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbWa23FvdXk

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:23 pm

In-Tech wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am
I have been an audiophile before this kid was born and he does a good job with the nomenclature of sound.

When you can sit in a room with a blindfold and point at the person playing a particular note, in as best as you can an absolute reproduction of sound 35 years ago on your Dahlquists, you would also understand that this is all speculation.

Here's the gig and I will be quiet. You CANNOT judge sound from someone elses equipment with no range known or direction of the sound or listening device. The sound HAS to be pointed at YOUR equipment to measure anything. Listen to the guy tell you he has NO expererience.

I am not saying there was or wasn't multiple shooters, I wish this guy well on getting a job. :roll:
I started work on being audiophile in the Stereo Review days of the late 70s, but see no correlation between a person with a blindfold's audio perceptions and the machine measuring of sound, especially with the totally different computer technology of 40 years later analysis of time and frequencies off 10 devices.

As far as a job, he has a day job that probably pays quite well in a lab he mentions at the start of the video, as well as his own businesses. To me, it is easier to hire yourself to make money than go around looking for jobs.

There are many that were there that say there was more than one shooter firing at and even hitting them including the cops own mic traffic recordings, and shooters in the crowd firing away, and one video I saw, that seemed to show one pulling their weapon (an automatic handgun with an extended mag), and getting into a firing position and then moving to another location 10-15 feet over to load another clip.

The official story seems to have lots of holes in it, from all the brass that should of been on the floor of his room not seen in the official pictures of it, to the absolute horrific delay of response time, by this hotel and police security combined. Hotel security is a small armed army already on the scene that can enter any room, just by itself. Any room converted into an open gun range would have been quickly heard and spotted, by the thousands of people and staff there. And people there say they did see and report it, and an hour, or a day, or a week later the room is opened after all firing had stopped, and them finding him already dead. And instantly blaming it all on this old CPA (Certified Public Accountant), and millionaire, and ex IRS agent for 10 years dead guy. Without any evidence for it, but instantly they know.

My first thought would have been this old guy was renting 2 rooms and ordering 2 meals, from room service, and the other person killed him, or their friends, and then they took over the room and left the dead body behind. Escaping possibly into one of the other rooms until things cooled down.

This is like Dallas 1963 where they know its Oswald, within minutes without any proof or investigation the all points bulletin is put out. Oswald was CIA according to the CIA letter sent to the Warren Commission, to see if he was. He was also not on the fourth floor when it happened. Seen by a Dallas cop in the break room a minute or 2 afterwards. Women working there were sitting and eating their sack lunches when the shooting happened, on the steps below that floor and said no one had come down them....

What happened in Vegas is yet to be answered and may never be, but the story of the lone shooter will be told it sure looks like.

Fireonthemountain

Post by Fireonthemountain » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Las Vegas shooting: An in-depth analysis

https://www.intellihub.com/las-vegas-sh ... -analysis/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 pm

The story of the security guard on the 32nd floor does not seem to be adding up for one thing.