Terrorist attack in Las Vegas

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

woody b
Guru
Guru

Re: Terrorist attack in Las Vegas

Post by woody b » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:56 am

Dave Koehler wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:32 pm
Shoot, ISIS takes credit for all such tragedies. Al Qaeda did the same. Please ignore.
I agree....but "they" said there were no ties to Isis within 24 hours of the shooting. "They've" been investigating Trumps ties to Russia for months. How can they announce no ties to Isis so quickly, but keep looking (with no evidence) for Trumps Russia ties for months?

I don't think Isis had anything to do with it, but I doubt we'll even know the truth.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Reading some comments on Facebook is pure gold. Antifa, ISIS, Government coverup, shadow govt ect...

Funny you didnt see this level of internet forensics after orlando? #-o

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:03 pm

It is funny....but the whole think is weird.

It's starting to look like the guy was losing his mind over the past year......but no hint yet about any point or statement he was trying make.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Ratu
Pro
Pro

Post by Ratu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:16 pm

Looking more and more like someone who has a history of being diagnosed and "treated" for psychiatric issues with medications- that is drugs, likely psychotropic. In the USA today you have a massive part of the population medicated thus yet still somewhat functional, pumped full of prescribed psychotropic drugs of one kind or another or, worse, several different types. Much of the high profile and stunningly horrific crimes have been committed by such unfortunates. Not much is discussed about it.

During my last sojourn to the USA it was noticeable how many of the chemically altered characters could be detected daily. It used to be that encounters with persons who were under the influence of chemical agents were restricted to certain areas in certain cities and pretty much only in certain states. They were of a certain age band, appearance and personality type. Not more recently. Last visit it was clear that the people affected were of all types and spread near everywhere. In conversation with a few it was the big surprise to discover many were being medicated and not chasing the recreational drugs. This has been a major change in the USA over time. Not much is discussed about it.

Look up the known side effects of the commonly prescribed psychotropic medications. Notice anything? Now look up the appallingly brutal and inhumane crimes going down and check out the background of the perpetrators, especially the medical histories. Notice anything? Not much is discussed about it.

So, was this guy medicated or what? No-one seems to be enquiring about it.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Ratu wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:16 pm
During my last sojourn to the USA it was noticeable how many of the chemically altered characters could be detected daily.
Now you know how trump got elected.... :mrgreen:

Ratu
Pro
Pro

Post by Ratu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:50 pm

And in the news this morning....

This guy's career was government sector. He worked for the IRS and had also held a job in the auditing division of the Defense Department, after which he'd gone to work for a "defense" contractor. How convenient. So here is a government employee migrating into the government contractor sector through the revolving doorway. And he had quite a bit of money to throw around gambling it would appear. Guess he wasn't thanked adequately for his lifetime of "service". Maybe a little depressed about that....

Meds?

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:09 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:30 pm
Ratu wrote:
During my last sojourn to the USA it was noticeable how many of the chemically altered characters could be detected daily.
You couldn't even wait until noon to post your dumbass post of the day. Do you have an appointment or something this afternoon

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:09 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Ratu wrote:
You couldn't even wait until noon to post your dumbass post of the day. Do you have an appointment or something this afternoon
If you are refering to my last post you better look again at the timestamp..... :lol:

F--in moron.... #-o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:21 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 pm
engineczar wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

If you are refering to my last post you better look again at the timestamp..... :lol:

F--in moron.... #-o
Time stamp where I am at is 11:30 am. #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:45 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:21 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:

F--in moron.... #-o
Time stamp where I am at is 11:30 am. #-o
And it doesn't matter because I didn't post from your location....lol

Engineczar is in the mountain time zone which would still make it afternoon (12:30) his time.

Lemme guess...you struggle with time zones as well as so many other things... #-o

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:03 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

F--in moron.... #-o
Seeing as I live in a different time zone I stand by my post dumbass
October 4, 2017 41736 PM MDT.jpg

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:45 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:03 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:

F--in moron.... #-o

So you don't really live in Wyoming as you suggest? (mountain time is only 1hr difference from central time.) [-X
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Splitter
Pro
Pro

Post by Splitter » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:11 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:54 pm
Reading some comments on Facebook is pure gold. Antifa, ISIS, Government coverup, shadow govt ect...

Maybe the shooter spent too much time in the echo chamber of a government conspiracy Internet forum, and it drove him to insanity. So in a roundabout way, the shooting would then be the direct result of a government conspiracy, albeit an imaginary one. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:12 pm

Splitter wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:11 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Maybe the shooter spent too much time in the echo chamber of a government conspiracy Internet forum, and it drove him to insanity. So in a roundabout way, the shooting would then be the direct result of a government conspiracy, albeit an imaginary one. It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Thats as good of a theory as ive seen today!! =D>

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:19 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:45 pm
engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:03 pm
sanfordandson wrote:

F--in moron.... #-o

So you don't really live in Wyoming as you suggest? (mountain time is only 1hr difference from central time.) [-X
Trust me I live in Wyoming, but I do travel from time to time. I have a customer in Spokane.