I bet the NFL is hurting.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Re: I bet the NFL is hurting.

Post by David Redszus » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:02 pm

mk e wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:55 am
David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:02 pm
There are many other examples......nothing illegal about it, but he has never had an issue taking money from anywhere.
If there is nothing illegal about it, then why are the jackasses braying?

Incentives are written into the law to encourage exactly what businessmen like Trump has done.

Is he taking money while in office like Hillary or giving it to his cronies like Obama?

Whose eyes are wide shut?
The problem is that he and many who support him claim he's different, that he's going to "drain the swamp". The truth is he is the swamp, he's just not had the same access those in office have.

He was taken every cent the government allows, in every form, legal.

He has come out and said he donates to campaigns with the fill expectation that it will gain him access and benefits...probably legal....depending. story in the news this week about his kids facing fraud charges until personal calls were made followed by a large donation....maybe legal?

Now that he's is he's spent more tax dollars on travel and security in under a year than is normally spend it 8. He's not filled most of the WH positions but the payroll is already higher than normal.....and the people he's brought in travel too it turns out.

When he travels it's to a Trump branded place...so the tax dollars for the trip go back in his pocket....legal.

Those seeking his favor travel and hold events at Trump branded places....legalish...mostly.

Jr is now giving $100k speaches....legal.

Places with current or pending Trump properties have access to the WH.....legalish

His kids are given access to world leaders during government functions makes the message clear..."money or favors should be directed in this direction".....legal....sort of

We can be pretty sure any tax plan will benefit him and his family personally.

What's next?

He is everything you say you oppose......but where the Obamas made millions and the Clintons 10s of millions the Trump will bring home hundreds of millions
If what you have posted is true (questionable and unsupported) and is legal, he should continue those practices. Unfortunately, most allegedly occurred before he became president. I hope he can find legal ways to make a great deal of money while in the White House (as all other presidents have done) so he can pay his massive taxes.

Trump has stated he would rather fly on Trump One than Air Force One which he calls "coach", but the secret service won't let him.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:15 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:02 pm

If what you have posted is true (questionable and unsupported) and is legal, he should continue those practices. Unfortunately, most allegedly occurred before he became president. I hope he can find legal ways to make a great deal of money while in the White House (as all other presidents have done) so he can pay his massive taxes.

Trump has stated he would rather fly on Trump One than Air Force One which he calls "coach", but the secret service won't let him.
corrections.

He doesn't pay massive taxes, some years he doesn't pay any taxes at all and he said that himself on national TV.

He also doesn't fly Trump One, of didn't before campaign donations were paying for it. It is an old plane that was basically run out of hours before he got it, he gave it a paint job and cosmetic touch up then basically parked it as a display before pulling it out for the campaign.

Basically nothing he says is actually true, another reason why I was surprised people against slimy politicians got behind a man who's made a great career of being slimy.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Basically nothing he says is actually true, another reason why I was surprised people against slimy politicians got behind a man who's made a great career of being slimy.
But Mark, ALL politicians are slimy. Can you name just a few who are not (and still alive)?
Support choices are rather limited.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Didn't Madcow reveal Trump made 556 million one year and paid substantial taxes on that? Maybe 2005 and he paid 25%? That's the only year we have any "proof."

Side note; Trump made as much in one year as the total net worth of a certain major democratic donor perv! :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:15 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:48 pm
But Mark, ALL politicians are slimy. Can you name just a few who are not (and still alive)?
Support choices are rather limited.
That's fair.

Kasich was my man in the primary. Not that telegenic, and I didn't love much on his policy platform, but to me he seemed a decent person and I felt that was all I could hope for in 2016. I might have been wrong about him...doesn't matter now I guess.

I liked McCain in 2000, but by 2008 he'd gotten old and cranky, I still voted for him but he was past his prime.

Romney wasn't so so bad......he didn't profit much if at all as a governor. Again policies weren't optimal but he at least tried to be a decent person.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Shock poll:

NFL is now least liked sport with core fans down 31%. "From the end of August to the end of September, the favorable ratings for the NFL have dropped from 57 percent to 44 percent, and it has the highest unfavorable rating -- 40 percent -- of any big sport, according to the Winston Group survey provided exclusively to Secrets.

Worse for football, which was already seeing lower TV ratings and empty stadium seats, the month of protests and complaints about them from President Trump drove core fans, men 34-54, away, the most significant indicator that NFL brass aren't in touch with their base.

The Winston Poll from the Washington-based Winston Group found that the attitude of those fans went from an August rating of 73 percent favorable and 19 percent unfavorable to 42 percent favorable and 47 percent unfavorable, a remarkable turn against the sport."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/shock ... le/2636837

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:10 pm

This happened to me earlier this week.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:11 pm

packers/cowboys game was a good one. And it was sold out. 93k plus in attendance. :mrgreen:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:11 pm
packers/cowboys game was a good one. And it was sold out. 93k plus in attendance. :mrgreen:
Did you get down on both knees for them?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 pm
Did you get down on both knees for them?
Actually i was sitting during the part of the game that i saw. I was enjoying a ribeye and shrimp at the time. :mrgreen:

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:14 am

He doesn't pay massive taxes, some years he doesn't pay any taxes at all and he said that himself on national TV.

Basically nothing he says is actually true,

I like how you get to pick an choose when you think he is telling the truth. So which is it? :D

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:27 am

mitch wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:14 am

Basically nothing he says is actually true,

I like how you get to pick an choose when you think he is telling the truth. So which is it? :D
I think both statements are true....i don't think he even knows when he's lying or telling the truth, he's a disturbed man.

We have a tax document that looks real, shows no tax, and implies he may have owed no tax for up to 20 years. He's proud of the strategy because it's good for his business....and implied he doesn't pay tax, which is probably only partly true depending on the year.

There is never any way to know the level of truth is in any statement he makes.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:47 pm

The NFL must be getting the message for Jerry Jones to come out and make the statement that he did.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:26 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:47 pm
The NFL must be getting the message for Jerry Jones to come out and make the statement that he did.
I'm not sure what the statement even means. He's say he's not for disrespecting the flag....but doesn't mention kneeling and the protest is about racism not tbe flag anyway so????? And didn't he come out and knee a couple weeks ago?...so is he just explaining that? The statement wasn't in any way clear.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:46 pm

We have a tax document that looks real, shows no tax, and implies he may have owed no tax for up to 20 years.
You spout sheer nonsense; there is no such valid document. There is an illegal tax return dating back to 2005 that indicates his tax losses could be carried forward for up to twenty years, BY LAW. There is no evidence he ever did so. Just leftist media bullshiit.

The fact is that neither you nor any member of the media knows how much money Trump made and how much he paid in taxes. I'll bet his tax bill is larger that all the Democraps in Congress combined.