Take a knee like a slave

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3009
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:03 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:09 am
You do know that after all the voted were counted 54% voted against Rump right? Do you dispute those results?
It is becoming an ugly and predictable response of the Democraps to try to lean on the results of the popular vote for president rather than the voting system we actually use. The popular vote count means nothing; those are rules for the House and Senate, and Dog Catcher, not president.
A claim was made by Mitch I think it was that "the other 1/2 of the country agrees with him" or similar. My point is that is not true today not has it ever been true. Nothing to Do with how elections work.

Please explain how an incompetent candidate could so easily defeat such a superior candidate like Hillary. And carry governorships, state houses, and congress with him. Magic you say? Or the Russians did it?

If that is incompetence, we need a lot more of it. And it will come.
Since when does competence have anything at all to do with winning an election? Wasn't it you who just explained all the problems with congress, which if I'm not mistaken is a group of people who each won an election......
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5712
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by David Redszus » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:45 pm

The fact remains: the popular vote for president does not matter.

No matter how often or how loud Democraps may whine, it just doesn't matter.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3009
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:45 pm
The fact remains: the popular vote for president does not matter.

No matter how often or how loud Democraps may whine, it just doesn't matter.

It does not elect a president, but it certainly matters. Nothing Rump does will ever be seen as legitimate and doing anything will be brutally difficult.....because most people think he's an incompetent turd.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mitch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 pm

A claim was made by Mitch I think it was that "the other 1/2 of the country agrees with him" or similar. My point is that is not true today not has it ever been true. Nothing to Do with how elections work.


Until it is required by law that all US citizens vote then can you state that as fact (notice I said US citizen not illegal immigrants) I know people who did not vote that are Trump supporters an I know people who did not vote that were for the witch, they are still part of the population so we really do not know what % are for who. You just like to grasp at straws to make a worthless point. Its funny,but I am around a lot of people from all walks of life and I would say maybe 2% of those voted for the witch the other 98% voted for Trump.The only people you must be around must just be family.The stuff you post on hear shows what type of person you are (never wrong on anything) You could be driving down the road when it is raining like hell an Trump could come on the radio and say it is raining an you would turn your windshield wipers an lights off an roll down the windows.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3009
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:45 pm

mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 pm
. Its funny,but I am around a lot of people from all walks of life and I would say maybe 2% of those voted for the witch the other 98% voted for Trump.
Ahhhh....the science of "all my friends agree with me so it must be true" thinking....when you know 54% voted against Rump.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mitch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:51 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:45 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 pm
. Its funny,but I am around a lot of people from all walks of life and I would say maybe 2% of those voted for the witch the other 98% voted for Trump.
Ahhhh....the science of "all my friends agree with me so it must be true" thinking....when you know 54% voted against Rump.
Like I said you are never wrong

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3009
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 pm

mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:51 pm
mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:45 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:07 pm
. Its funny,but I am around a lot of people from all walks of life and I would say maybe 2% of those voted for the witch the other 98% voted for Trump.
Ahhhh....the science of "all my friends agree with me so it must be true" thinking....when you know 54% voted against Rump.
Like I said you are never wrong
Perhaps...but 54% still voted against Rump. Its simply the result of the election with no right or wrong or opinion connected to it. Holding your hands over your ears and shouting "I cant hear you!" doesn't change it any more than not liking it changes it. Its not "fake news". It is reality which you are choosing to reject, nothing t all to do with me.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mitch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:51 pm
mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:45 pm


Ahhhh....the science of "all my friends agree with me so it must be true" thinking....when you know 54% voted against Rump.
Like I said you are never wrong
Perhaps...but 54% still voted against Rump. Its simply the result of the election with no right or wrong or opinion connected to it. Holding your hands over your ears and shouting "I cant hear you!" doesn't change it any more than not liking it changes it. Its not "fake news". It is reality which you are choosing to reject, nothing t all to do with me.

Like I said before Trump is President, that so called 54% means nothing to me. If the witch would have won and Trump would have got that 54% you would be saying it does not matter because that is not what gets you elected. You are the one that likes to cherry pick your reasoning. Look back at all of past post over the last year and tell me how all of your polls and predictions worked out. I remember Trump will never be President.Did they teach common sense where you got your degree, most people are born with that

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 pm

mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 pm

I remember Trump will never be President.Did they teach common sense where you got your degree, most people are born with that
I said the same thing. I didnt think America was that stupid. I was proven wrong yet again! #-o

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by mitch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 pm

I remember Trump will never be President.Did they teach common sense where you got your degree, most people are born with that
I said the same thing. I didnt think America was that stupid. I was proven wrong yet again! #-o
At least you will admit it :D

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:30 pm

mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 pm
mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:51 pm


Like I said you are never wrong
Perhaps...but 54% still voted against Rump. Its simply the result of the election with no right or wrong or opinion connected to it. Holding your hands over your ears and shouting "I cant hear you!" doesn't change it any more than not liking it changes it. Its not "fake news". It is reality which you are choosing to reject, nothing t all to do with me.

Like I said before Trump is President, that so called 54% means nothing to me. If the witch would have won and Trump would have got that 54% you would be saying it does not matter because that is not what gets you elected. You are the one that likes to cherry pick your reasoning. Look back at all of past post over the last year and tell me how all of your polls and predictions worked out. I remember Trump will never be President.Did they teach common sense where you got your degree, most people are born with that
Hey mitch good luck arguing with a paid leftist troll. It saves a long pointless argument by preempting your comments with (roughly) half of America voted for Trump. That way wanna be lawyers can move on to a different yet equally ridiculous point! :D Like the popular vote cancels out what the electoral vote does! In the hearts of snowflakes! :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:38 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 pm

I remember Trump will never be President.Did they teach common sense where you got your degree, most people are born with that
I said the same thing. I didnt think America was that stupid. I was proven wrong yet again! #-o
Too ignorant to understand stupid!? :shock: :lol: I'm just playing sandy! We all know this shit is going to get WAY worse! Then our freedoms will be reduced in the name of safety and the left will be happy. #-o It's all as predictable as the kid throwing a temper tantrum and getting what he wants from mommy. :roll: Lucky for the younger generations they won't know what they lost!
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:00 pm

We could talk about how trump now proclaims that Puerto Rico "didn't suffer a real catastrophe"... :lol:

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:14 pm

Focus!
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

johnef
New Member
New Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 am

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by johnef » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:32 pm

I have lived on 2 continents and have felt facism and seen propaganda disguised as socialism. People debating over opinions is like 2 parrots arguing which cage is better. Wake up and realise the construct of society as we know it globally at this time is the work of victorers conquering and dividing the masses/peasants. Lets come together and figure out how to diconstruct the monetary system that impoverishes us daily on the basis that we owe a select few something.

I have personally traded the markets for the past 6 years and can tell you there a bigger problems than who's "KNEELLING OR NOT". Look up SDR, negative interest rates, BAIL-INS, global reform(global imperialism), cryptocurrency(desensitize us to digital wallets and abolish paper currency with the ability to control taxation even better), and other strangulators as i call them.
Catch words like secuity which should be called surveil.

Word of advice for those who have good sense. Hedge your capital in at least 25% precious metals. Paper money is worth diddly and depreciates at a rampid rate of 1.8% compounded annually. Real estate is a permanent burden with the false sense of ownership.Silver and gold is being suppressed of its true value for purposes most dont know and i would need a long time to explain.

Current silver spot at $15 US and true value of $600. Gold is currently around spot $1300 US and true value of $8900. All this is on the basis of current gold/silver reserves and total outstanding debt. Several countries are moving away from the petrol dollar and going to gold. Gaddafi got executed because he refused the us dollar in trade for oil. Insteas he wanted gold for oil. These are clues as to what is actually worth something.

This is my opinion. Im not interested in debating things produced by propaganda networks. Instead study, brainstorm ideas to reverse engineer what these parasites are doing to our people of the world.

Post Reply