Take a knee like a slave

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by David Redszus » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:36 pm

How about I teach you something?
It becomes quite obvious that from you, one can learn nothing.

You seem to enjoy twisting facts to suit yourself. If it makes you happy, go do it.
But don't pass your crap off as actual history.

While you spend a great deal of effort spewing hatred of Trump, you don't seem to realize his views are merely a reflection of the current attitude of most of America. He did not make them up, he simply listened to what people across the US are saying. You guys made up all the bullshiit.

The kneeling NFL dopes are an example of dumb, easily mislead simpletons who do not understand the realities we face. They are mere pawns of the Democraps.

If they were at all informed regarding the real issues, they would put their money where their knees are and protest against black on black crime. But that would take courage and those pussies don't have any.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:52 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:36 pm

You seem to enjoy twisting facts to suit yourself. If it makes you happy, go do it.

While you spend a great deal of effort spewing hatred of Trump, you don't seem to realize his views are merely a reflection of the current attitude of most of America. He did not make them up, he simply listened to what people across the US are saying. You guys made up all the bullshiit.
Don't like actual facts I see....sorry to rain on your fun.

And here's another, 54% of Americans voted against Rump, and polling suggests that number would be 60-65% today.....America does not support the hate Rump and people like you spew.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:15 pm

mk e wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:52 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:36 pm

And here's another, 54% of Americans voted against Rump, and polling suggests that number would be 60-65% today.....America does not support the hate Rump and people like you spew.
You probably should find something other than polls to use to make your point, remember all the polling you where using before the election? They must not have been very accurate LOOK WHO IS PRESIDENT NOW. Also watch what you say about other people I see a lot of HATE spewed on PRESIDENT TRUMP from you.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:55 pm

mitch wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:15 pm

You probably should find something other than polls to use to make your point, remember all the polling you where using before the election? They must not have been very accurate LOOK WHO IS PRESIDENT NOW. Also watch what you say about other people I see a lot of HATE spewed on PRESIDENT TRUMP from you.

I knew that was coming...lol Trumpettes still cant wrap their head around the fact that the polls were dead on. Hillary beat trump by 2-3 points.

And i think we all know what the next response will be.... :lol:

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:57 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:55 pm
mitch wrote:

I knew that was coming...lol Trumpettes still cant wrap their head around the fact that the polls were dead on. Hillary beat trump by 2-3 points.

And i think we all know what the next response will be.... :lol:
You should have mommy change your diaper

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:48 pm

mitch wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:57 pm
You should have mommy change your diaper
That response was my 2nd guess! =D>

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm

The NFL has made a colossal error in judgement by providing a sanctuary league for imbecile football players.
They thought they could politicize a national pastime based on anti-Trump hatred pushed by the main stream media.

The were massively wrong as they are in the process of discovering. The Democraps also convinced certain NFL corporate sponsors to support or go along with this very stupid idea. They never saw the backlash coming.

Boycotting the NFL games, NFL merchandise and its corporate sponsors is a good way to teach a much needed lesson. Following is a list of NFL corporate sponsors who should be boycotted as well.
Anheuser-Busch
Barclaycard US
Bose
Bridgestone
Campbell’s Soup Company
Castrol
Courtyard Marriott
Dairy Management, Inc.
Dannon
Extreme Networks
FedEx
Frito-Lay
Gatorade
Hyundai Motor America
Mars Snackfood
Microsoft
Nationwide
News America
Papa John’s
Pepsi
Procter & Gamble
Quaker
Verizon
Visa
USAA

I for one, will throw my economic support to their competitors and bad mouth these corporate assholes.

Respect for one's country should always come before your team, your league, or your brand. Without the freedom granted in the United States, those brands and a thousand black millionaires would not exist.

They should be on their knees in gratitude, not in protest.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm
The NFL has made a colossal error in judgement by providing a sanctuary league for imbecile football players.
They thought they could politicize a national pastime based on anti-Trump hatred pushed by the main stream media.

The were massively wrong as they are in the process of discovering. The Democraps also convinced certain NFL corporate sponsors to support or go along with this very stupid idea. They never saw the backlash coming.

Boycotting the NFL games, NFL merchandise and its corporate sponsors is a good way to teach a much needed lesson. Following is a list of NFL corporate sponsors who should be boycotted as well.
Anheuser-Busch
Barclaycard US
Bose
Bridgestone
Campbell’s Soup Company
Castrol
Courtyard Marriott
Dairy Management, Inc.
Dannon
Extreme Networks
FedEx
Frito-Lay
Gatorade
Hyundai Motor America
Mars Snackfood
Microsoft
Nationwide
News America
Papa John’s
Pepsi
Procter & Gamble
Quaker
Verizon
Visa
USAA

I for one, will throw my economic support to their competitors and bad mouth these corporate assholes.

Respect for one's country should always come before your team, your league, or your brand. Without the freedom granted in the United States, those brands and a thousand black millionaires would not exist.

They should be on their knees in gratitude, not in protest.
All it took was some black guys taking a knee to make you change the way you live.

Amazing the power they have over you. :lol: =D>

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Bad behavior should never be rewarded.

I'll sacrifice my Campbell Soup if necessary. Actually won't be necessary since I don't use their crap.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:49 am

mitch wrote:

[/quote]

You do know that after all the voted were counted 54% voted against Rump right? Do you dispute those results?

You also know that the national polling was well within the published MoE and did correctly predict who would get the most votes. Do you dispute that?

Last, I don't hate Rump, but he is in every way the least competent president the country has ever has....so I guess he's finally winning at something......
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:51 am

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Respect for one's country should always come before your team, your league, or your brand. Without the freedom granted in the United States, those brands and a thousand black millionaires would not exist..
Perhaps you should explain that to the turd you put in the presidents chair?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:23 am

You do know that after all the voted were counted 54% voted against Rump right? Do you dispute those results?

Since when did anyone become President from polling people. Do you actually believe in every poll that you look at? We could do a poll here on speedtalk but it will not mean anything unless it goes your way

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:24 am

Since when did anyone become President from polling people. Do you actually believe in every poll that you look at? We could do a poll here on speedtalk but it will not mean anything unless it goes your way

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:09 am

It is becoming an ugly and predictable response of the Democraps to try to lean on the results of the popular vote for president rather than the voting system we actually use. The popular vote count means nothing; those are rules for the House and Senate, and Dog Catcher, not president.
Last, I don't hate Rump, but he is in every way the least competent president the country has ever has....so I guess he's finally winning at something......
You may not like Trump which is your absolute right. Based on actual life accomplishments, he is far more competent than our last three presidents by far. Obama was nothing more than a South Side rabble rouser and a communist.

Please explain how an incompetent candidate could so easily defeat such a superior candidate like Hillary. And carry governorships, state houses, and congress with him. Magic you say? Or the Russians did it?

If that is incompetence, we need a lot more of it. And it will come.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:57 am

mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:24 am

54% voted against Rump. Not answered a phone call and gave an opinion, but went to their local polling station and cast a vote against Rump. He does not now nor has he ever represented the view of the majority of americans.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer