Take a knee like a slave

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Take a knee like a slave

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:42 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:14 pm
Focus!
yea lets ignore trumps failures... [-X

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:10 am

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:45 pm
The fact remains: the popular vote for president does not matter.

No matter how often or how loud Democraps may whine, it just doesn't matter.
Hillary won the popular vote by 2.1% (48.2 to 46.1%) coming mostly from inner cities and coastal cities.

Trump won the Electoral College and thus the Presidency by 57.3% to 42.7% (304 to 227).

Republicans won state governorships 60% to 40% (30 -20). Republicans also won both houses of Congress.

At this point, what difference does it make?
He's in. She's toast. And may yet go to jail.

The American voting public knew exactly what they were doing and did it right.

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:07 am

axegrinder wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:30 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 pm
mk e wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:47 pm

Perhaps...but 54% still voted against Rump. Its simply the result of the election with no right or wrong or opinion connected to it. Holding your hands over your ears and shouting "I cant hear you!" doesn't change it any more than not liking it changes it. Its not "fake news". It is reality which you are choosing to reject, nothing t all to do with me.

Like I said before Trump is President, that so called 54% means nothing to me. If the witch would have won and Trump would have got that 54% you would be saying it does not matter because that is not what gets you elected. You are the one that likes to cherry pick your reasoning. Look back at all of past post over the last year and tell me how all of your polls and predictions worked out. I remember Trump will never be President.Did they teach common sense where you got your degree, most people are born with that
Hey mitch good luck arguing with a paid leftist troll. It saves a long pointless argument by preempting your comments with (roughly) half of America voted for Trump. That way wanna be lawyers can move on to a different yet equally ridiculous point! :D Like the popular vote cancels out what the electoral vote does! In the hearts of snowflakes! :lol:

My next response I will cry uncle just to make him feel good, that way he can add uncle to his signature along with his "Mechanical Engineer" I think that makes him feel superior

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 am

mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 pm
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:01 pm

I remember Trump will never be President.Did they teach common sense where you got your degree, most people are born with that
I said the same thing. I didnt think America was that stupid. I was proven wrong yet again! #-o
At least you will admit it :D
I'll admit to that too...i had no idea their were so many people who were so easily misled or at the very least so short sighted. Rump did win....but most Americans thing he's incompetent and will likely punish the TOP in the next couple elections so his "win" will likely produce little in the short term while likely handing the house to the dems in 2018 and the Senate and WH in 2020. Crazy whrn any other turnip likely would have held the WH for 8 and congress for at least 6.....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 am

mk e wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 am
I'll admit to that too...i had no idea their were so many people who were so easily misled or at the very least so short sighted. Rump did win....but most Americans thing he's incompetent and will likely punish the TOP in the next couple elections so his "win" will likely produce little in the short term while likely handing the house to the dems in 2018 and the Senate and WH in 2020. Crazy whrn any other turnip likely would have held the WH for 8 and congress for at least 6.....
Dems have already flipped many state senate seats. Some in districts trump won by double digits. Trumps pick in alabama got destroyed as well.

Trump effect in full effect...

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 am

mk e wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 am
mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:16 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 pm

I said the same thing. I didnt think America was that stupid. I was proven wrong yet again! #-o
At least you will admit it :D

More of your predictions an thinking you know what other people think

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:58 am

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:59 am

mitch wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 am

More of your predictions an thinking you know what other people think
Maybe, its the most probable outcome but probable is not at all the same as certain...extrapolation is always risky.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:02 am

You have no idea what "most" American think. No one does. Experts and polls have failed miserably and consistently.

Most people who voted for Trump did so because their ideas coincided with his stated views. Many more agree with those views but did not vote. Even without Trump, their views would not change much. It was goofy Obama that shaped them.

Bashing Trump is a very silly and counter-productive effort. It has absolutely no benefit except perhaps to reinforce
his voting base. What can be gained by insulting his supporters? Will they change their minds? I think not.

Republican voter do not march in fascist lockstep as Democraps do. Alabama is an example. More to come.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 am

Dems have already flipped many state senate seats. Some in districts trump won by double digits. Trumps pick in alabama got destroyed as well.

Trump effect in full effect...
The gerrymandering case the USSC heard yesterday is a bit of a wild card in this too....Wisconsin is up first but if the court throws out their map then eh at we have here in PA will surely follow and there are several other states not far behind. That could shake up the house a bit come 2018. I have no idea which way this will go but the arguments made it seem like they were looking to kill that map....but it's hard to know.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:06 am

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:02 am
Republican voter do not march in fascist lockstep as Democraps do. Alabama is an example. More to come.
Alabama was a perfect example of trumps core base ignoring him. Even they realize he is inept. \:D/

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am

David Redszus wrote:
You have no idea what "most" American think. No one does. Experts and polls have failed miserably and consistently.

Most people who voted for Trump did so because their ideas coincided with his stated views. Many more agree with those views but did not vote. Even without Trump, their views would not change much. It was goofy Obama that shaped them.
So when you said
You have no idea what "most" American think. No one does.
You meant no one but you? ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:33 am

mk e wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am
David Redszus wrote:

So when you said
Amazing how he can contradict himself is just a few short sentences isnt it? :lol:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:57 am

mk e wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am
David Redszus wrote:

So when you said
Including me, and you, and you, and you, and you, etc.
No one means no one!

When you are in a hole, stop digging.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:15 pm

David says "you have no idea what most americans think"

david then proceeds to tell us whats on the mind of most trump voters...

david is a special kind of stupid.. =D> :lol: