This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:58 pm

Mass Shooting at Church Service in Nashville – Masked Shooter Identified as Sudanese Immigrant (video)…
Posted on September 24, 2017 by sundance
Nashville Tennessee – One person was killed and eight others wounded Sunday after a masked man opened fire following a church service in Antioch. Press Conference with details below:

Video HERE!

The shooter, identified as Emanuel Kidega Samson, a 25-year-old Rutherford County man from Sudan, accidentally shot himself after he was confronted by an armed member of the congregation and is being treated at the hospital, according to Metro Nashville Police.

Police say he previously attended the church. The woman killed has been identified as Melanie Smith, 39, of Smyrna.

[…] Police say the gunman wore a neoprene ski mask when he shot and killed a woman in the parking lot of Burnette Chapel Church of Christ, as the service was ending shortly after 11 a.m. With his blue Nissan Xterra still running, the gunman then entered the rear sanctuary doors of the church and began “indiscriminately” shooting, police said.

[…] An usher confronted the shooter while inside the church and was violently pistol whipped, Aaron said. During the confrontation with the usher, the gunman shot himself in the left chest, Aaron said. Shortly after the shooting the gunman was transported to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, he said.

[…] After identifying the shooter, who had two pistols, in the afternoon, police said Samson was a legal U.S. resident but not a U.S. citizen, who came from Sudan in 1996. (read more)

**Note** Sudan is on the President Trump travel list of nations for enhanced security and vetting.

Image
Image

The List Rev A =;
Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

User avatar
woody b
Expert
Expert
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by woody b » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:29 pm

The open borders libtards will say this is proof a travel ban won't do any good, citing that this muslim nutjob has been here since 1996. Many Churches around here have plans for armed attacks. Our local Sheriffs department helps them create a plan if wanted. I've had several local Ministers along with their church members train in my backyard range. This attack happened in the parking lot, but Church services are especially vulnerable. Almost everyone is sitting with their back toward the door. A good plan for a Church includes an armed person in the parking lot. It's a shame this is the society we live in.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

nitro2
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 am
Contact:

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by nitro2 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 pm

woody b wrote: It's a shame this is the society we live in.
It's not like that here, yet, hopefully I'll be dead and gone before that time.
TFX Engine Technology Inc.
In-Cylinder Combustion Pressure Tuning Equipment
High Speed Intake/Exhaust Port Pressure Tuning Equipment
www.tfxengine.com
tfx.engine@yahoo.com
1-800-479-5571

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4846
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:19 pm

I think the Sudan is now on President Trumps travel ban list.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3172
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:48 am

1989TransAm wrote:I think the Sudan is now on President Trumps travel ban list.
YES IT IS! It's shown on this map I posted up the page.

Image
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6305
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by pdq67 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:18 am

Do they make a small semi-automatic handgun that shoots .327 Federal Magnum shells?

Seems like one would be a dandy self protection gun.

pdq67

User avatar
woody b
Expert
Expert
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by woody b » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am

nitro2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 pm
woody b wrote: It's a shame this is the society we live in.
It's not like that here, yet, hopefully I'll be dead and gone before that time.
I guess I'm paranoid, but the people in Antioch Tennessee didn't think it was like that there yet either. Evil could be just around the corner pretty much anywhere. The average 911 response time in cities is 9 to 12 minutes, depending on which data you use. In rural areas it's much longer.
Disclaimer: Where I live we have an excellent Sheriff and Sheriff's department. A few years back my Wife and I were eating supper at a restaurant that's ~5 miles from my house. We got a call for our alarm monitoring service saying our alarm was going off. I left my wife at the restaurant and went home. I got there and found we had a malfunctioning sensor at our back door. It was 20 minutes after I got there before law enforcement arrived. (Again read my disclaimer, I'm not blaming the sheriff's department, it's a big county).
A personal distress call could have received a quicker response than an alarm, but it would have still taken a while.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

nitro2
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2088
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 12:38 am
Contact:

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by nitro2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:34 pm

woody b wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:08 am
nitro2 wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:26 pm
woody b wrote: It's a shame this is the society we live in.
It's not like that here, yet, hopefully I'll be dead and gone before that time.
I guess I'm paranoid, but the people in Antioch Tennessee didn't think it was like that there yet either. Evil could be just around the corner pretty much anywhere. The average 911 response time in cities is 9 to 12 minutes, depending on which data you use. In rural areas it's much longer.
Disclaimer: Where I live we have an excellent Sheriff and Sheriff's department. A few years back my Wife and I were eating supper at a restaurant that's ~5 miles from my house. We got a call for our alarm monitoring service saying our alarm was going off. I left my wife at the restaurant and went home. I got there and found we had a malfunctioning sensor at our back door. It was 20 minutes after I got there before law enforcement arrived. (Again read my disclaimer, I'm not blaming the sheriff's department, it's a big county).
A personal distress call could have received a quicker response than an alarm, but it would have still taken a while.
True enough, but around here (rural) most people don't even lock their house doors or car doors and the only people that bother to own a gun are hunters and most hunters are farmers. Someday I might get around to investing in a gun for target practice just for the entertainment value i.e see if I can hit the broadside of a barn or not :wink: . It's on the bucket list, but not very high on the To Do List.
TFX Engine Technology Inc.
In-Cylinder Combustion Pressure Tuning Equipment
High Speed Intake/Exhaust Port Pressure Tuning Equipment
www.tfxengine.com
tfx.engine@yahoo.com
1-800-479-5571

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6305
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by pdq67 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:13 pm

I never locked anything up either until my 13, maybe 14 year old SK-8 Boarding, Son pissed some kids off and they chopped his knee pads up with a hatchet and spit on the front seat of my car!

As well as BB-gunned our front yard pole light out!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert
Posts: 986
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: This Is Why I Carry A Gun!!!

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:05 am

You may not for long, when the Marxist demo's get going full on with an off shoot religion of Gunment change.
Can we all remember who the TAKE SOMETHING AWAY FROM YOU PARTY IS?

Post Reply