Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by mk e » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:48 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
David Redszus wrote:Seems like the Russians are either totally pathetically inept or succeeded in getting votes for Hillary.
They look that way. Good to see you admitting that they tried. =D>
Small steps :)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6235
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by David Redszus » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:08 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
David Redszus wrote:Seems like the Russians are either totally pathetically inept or succeeded in getting votes for Hillary.
They look that way. Good to see you admitting that they tried. =D>
You don't seem to understand. Every government interferes with elections within their own country and others. Look at Obama interfering into Israeli elections. Look at the FBI wiretaping and intefering in our last election. Look at European nations who tried to support Hillary. What do you think propaganda means?

This crap goes on, has always gone on, and doesn't matter one little bit.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:12 pm

David Redszus wrote: You don't seem to understand. Every government interferes with elections within their own country and others. Look at Obama interfering into Israeli elections. Look at the FBI wiretaping and intefering in our last election. Look at European nations who tried to support Hillary. What do you think propaganda means?

This crap goes on, has always gone on, and doesn't matter one little bit.
I understand what you are saying and I applaud you for seeing that the Russian did indeed make an attempt to change our election. =D>

Ratu
Pro
Pro
Posts: 430
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by Ratu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Sandfordandson

After months and months of accusations of Russian government "hacking" the elections no real evidence has been forthcoming. We are merely bombarded by yet more desperate allegations, diffuse smears and vague suggestions- never anything real. That's bad enough but what you and your chums evade is what your own government has been factually proven to have done. There are proven interferences in elections all over the world including throughout South America, Asia, Europe, Oceania and even in poor, benighted Africa. It get's worse, there have also been numerous attempts to overthrow legitimate elected governments in other countries (Ukraine comes to mind as does Iran and let's not forget about supporting ISIS in the attempt to do over the Syrians). There have been wars and invasions and bombings of other countries all started after presentation of fabrications and even outright lies (Iraq, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Korea, Afghanistan etc. and that is nothing new for the historical record demonstrates this sort of behaviour goes back to the wars against Spain, Mexico, Philippines and so on). It seems to be fundamental for you to turn a blind eye to the crimes of your own outfit while ranting on about the alleged shortcomings and transgressions of others. Incredible hypocrisy on your part- just breathtakingly ignorant and absolutely dishonest. People have noticed...

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Ratu wrote:It seems to be fundamental for you to turn a blind eye to the crimes of your own outfit while ranting on about the alleged shortcomings and transgressions of others.
Whats my "outfit"? :mrgreen:

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 432
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by mitch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:06 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Ratu wrote:It seems to be fundamental for you to turn a blind eye to the crimes of your own outfit while ranting on about the alleged shortcomings and transgressions of others.
Whats my "outfit"? :mrgreen:
Diapers?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6119
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:18 pm

mitch wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
Ratu wrote:It seems to be fundamental for you to turn a blind eye to the crimes of your own outfit while ranting on about the alleged shortcomings and transgressions of others.
Whats my "outfit"? :mrgreen:
Diapers?
Bwahahahaha :mrgreen: :D

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4341
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:40 pm

mitch wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
Ratu wrote:It seems to be fundamental for you to turn a blind eye to the crimes of your own outfit while ranting on about the alleged shortcomings and transgressions of others.
Whats my "outfit"? :mrgreen:
Diapers?
I left the door open on that one...lol! =D>

I'm very interested to here what ratu thinks though..hope he doesn't snowflake on us and not reply.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:09 am

sanfordandson wrote:

I'm very interested to here what ratu thinks though..hope he doesn't snowflake on us and not reply.
Everything he writes is 3 shades of crazy....I don't even look at it anymore.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6235
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by David Redszus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:47 pm

mk e wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

I'm very interested to here what ratu thinks though..hope he doesn't snowflake on us and not reply.
Everything he writes is 3 shades of crazy....I don't even look at it anymore.
There are none so blind as those who will not see. :(

Ratu is absolutely correct as anyone who has read real history would know.

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Russia targeted election systems in 21 states, successfully hacking some

Post by engineczar » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:03 pm


Post Reply