National debt explodes, surpasses 20 trillion for the first time in history.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

LPM

Re: National debt explodes, surpasses 20 trillion for the first time in history.

Post by LPM » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:28 pm

David Redszus wrote:Under Obuma, the fraction of national debt to GDP rose from 88% to 106%, the highest in history.

Under Trump, the debt to GDP ratio declined to 103% in only 6 months.

As usual, Democraps are lecturing out their asses again.
Well, that's where their heads are, so...

LPM

Re: National debt explodes, surpasses 20 trillion for the first time in history.

Post by LPM » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:31 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
David Redszus wrote:Show me your 2.1% data and I'll show you my 3.8% data.
Took me about 5 seconds on google to see current YTD and projected year end GDP..... #-o
And your links are where?

Hillary was projected to win in a landslide. Show me your current number and we can revisit at the end of the year regarding your projection.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:53 am

LPM wrote: And your links are where?

Hillary was projected to win in a landslide. Show me your current number and we can revisit at the end of the year regarding your projection.
In the time in took you to type that fantastic response you could have googled it yourself. But we know why you didn't...you wont like the answer.

And to your second point, hillary was projected to win the popular vote by a close margin (never a landslide), She did win it by about 2% IIRC. :mrgreen:

Keep in mind that as i'm typing this the national debt is still skyrocketing!

Go trump GO!!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:16 pm

[attachment=0]x102.gif.pagespeed.ic.EJ6X3v8Ya2.png[/attachment]
Attachments
x102.gif.pagespeed.ic.EJ6X3v8Ya2.png
x102.gif.pagespeed.ic.EJ6X3v8Ya2.png (5.95 KiB) Viewed 296 times

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:41 am

I'm sure Rump will do great things and buyild the tallest bar ever on a graph! :)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:19 pm

How much did, is, will, Iraq Afghanistan cost us??? Who voted against these atrosities ?

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Firedome8 wrote:How much did, is, will, Iraq Afghanistan cost us??? Who voted against these atrosities ?
Actually very few voted against it.

The Democrats were for both until it became a political liability. Also before you say that Bush lied the Democrats had access to the very same intelligence information that Bush did.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:29 pm

engineczar wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:How much did, is, will, Iraq Afghanistan cost us??? Who voted against these atrosities ?
Actually very few voted against it.

The Democrats were for both until it became a political liability. Also before you say that Bush lied the Democrats had access to the very same intelligence information that Bush did.
I would consider the nay voters very wise? The people that mattered knew the truth, they just lied and the gullible rallied around the lies...

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 am

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:33 am

You know its not going well when all the trumpettes are excited about is a .1% jump from early summer....lol

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:51 am

sanfordandson wrote:
You know its not going well when all the trumpettes are excited about is a .1% jump from early summer....lol
sanfordandson wrote:I'll start with the first lie. GDP will end up around 2.1%
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How could it have only gone up .1% when according to you it's much lower. Then again you also said Hillary would win. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:31 am

engineczar wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How could it have only gone up .1% when according to you it's much lower. Then again you also said Hillary would win. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That 2.1% is YTD. Your number of 3.1% is from quarter 2 only.

I'm shocked that i have to explain stuff like that to guys like you.... #-o

Wait...no I'm not.... :lol: =D>

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:49 am

sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That 2.1% is YTD. Your number of 3.1% is from quarter 2 only.

I'm shocked that i have to explain stuff like that to guys like you.... #-o

Wait...no I'm not.... :lol: =D>

And the 2.1% is from quarter 1 only. Keep deflecting, the number is up a full percent from the first quarter which is significant. Just more winning from our President. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:21 am

engineczar wrote:

And the 2.1% is from quarter 1 only. Keep deflecting, the number is up a full percent from the first quarter which is significant. Just more winning from our President. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1st quarter was 1.2% actually.... :lol:

1.2+3.1/2= 2.3

Thats your current YTD GDP. Year end projection is 2.1 for the entire year.

Like i said...I cant believe i have to explain basic math to a "czar"

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 am

All it takes is some elementary arithmetic to keep the "czar" quiet... \:D/