Paul Manafort was wiretapped, has been told to expect an indictment

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Paul Manafort was wiretapped, has been told to expect an indictment

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:36 pm

engineczar wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:BTW if Manafort is guilty of some crime he deserves to pay the price.
Excellent post captain obvious... #-o
You would think it's obvious, unfortunately when dealing with Washington DC it seldom happens.
I hope you have the same attitude when trump gets charged. :mrgreen:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:23 pm

engineczar wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:BTW if Manafort is guilty of some crime he deserves to pay the price.
Excellent post captain obvious... #-o
You would think it's obvious, unfortunately when dealing with Washington DC it seldom happens.
Especially if they are dimoKKKRATS.

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:38 pm

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
mk e wrote: The law is simple and clear, a warrant signed by a judge is required to surveil a us citizen. Perhaps you should take the time to read it before commenting.
The law is clear it is call the patriot act, and allows warrantless searches of all sorts. You really need a reality check.
And is why all our phone calls are recorded. The big boys get to do what ever they wish, its like diplomatic immunity.
Its all in the myriad of trillions of laws we all know nothing about, and most are likely secret.
I don't know what you've been reading but I know for sure it's not the laws you're talking about or any other laws or policies. What you're describing is illegal and specifically banned by the constitution do if anyone is up to that kind of activity they need to go to jail.
You can live behind your "it's against the law" bullcrap all you want along with most of the crap you and SS say. I lived the facking crap of being SUED for over 15 BILLION dollars and spent over a year in FEDERAL court. You facks with all your KNOWLEDGE of nothing are just idiots that don't support anybody. Just STFU and spew your crap somewhere else.

Anywhosit, that is all I have to say about that and I still like all ya all. :mrgreen:

Besides that, how can you say crap if you've never had my chile? Oh yeah, let's not forget the texans... I have 4 different kinds of beans in it too, durnt texans and there anti-bean chile. lol. =D> woohooooooo =D>
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:54 pm

In-Tech wrote:
mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote: The law is clear it is call the patriot act, and allows warrantless searches of all sorts. You really need a reality check.
And is why all our phone calls are recorded. The big boys get to do what ever they wish, its like diplomatic immunity.
Its all in the myriad of trillions of laws we all know nothing about, and most are likely secret.
I don't know what you've been reading but I know for sure it's not the laws you're talking about or any other laws or policies. What you're describing is illegal and specifically banned by the constitution do if anyone is up to that kind of activity they need to go to jail.
You can live behind your "it's against the law" bullcrap all you want along with most of the crap you and SS say. I lived the facking crap of being SUED for over 15 BILLION dollars and spent over a year in FEDERAL court. You facks with all your KNOWLEDGE of nothing are just idiots that don't support anybody. Just STFU and spew your crap somewhere else.

Anywhosit, that is all I have to say about that and I still like all ya all. :mrgreen:

Besides that, how can you say crap if you've never had my chile? Oh yeah, let's not forget the texans... I have 4 different kinds of beans in it too, durnt texans and there anti-bean chile. lol. =D> woohooooooo =D>

Wow, somebody forgot their medication today!! :shock: :shock: =D> =D>

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:01 pm

SandS, I hope you're not jealous...another round of meds, yay. :mrgreen:
-Carl

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:40 pm

sanfordandson wrote: Wow, somebody forgot their medication today!! :shock: :shock: =D> =D>
After reading some of the trumpette stupidity on this forum i often feel like i need drugs!! :lol: :mrgreen:

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Awww, c'mon Sandy, you gotta smile a little bit at all this jargon. I thought I'd have a little poke at the fun today while watching American Greed on TV. It might as well be the news channel. :mrgreen:
-Carl

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:23 pm

In-Tech wrote:Awww, c'mon Sandy, you gotta smile a little bit at all this jargon. I thought I'd have a little poke at the fun today while watching American Greed on TV. It might as well be the news channel. :mrgreen:
This forum makes me smile alot. :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:49 pm

mk e you really need to study things before posting. After 911 they made the patriot act, and that allows warrantless searches.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:16 pm

exhaustgases wrote:mk e you really need to study things before posting. After 911 they made the patriot act, and that allows warrantless searches.
And the patriot act expired in 2015.

You really need to study things before posting.... :lol: =D>

fdicrasto
Expert
Expert

Post by fdicrasto » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:48 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:mk e you really need to study things before posting. After 911 they made the patriot act, and that allows warrantless searches.

The expired portions of the patriot act were reinstated on June 2, 2015 till 2019

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:50 pm

fdicrasto wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

The expired portions of the patriot act were reinstated on June 2, 2015 till 2019
Thats called the USA freedom act. That act limited much of the power the patriot act had.

The patriot act is no longer as i stated.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:23 pm

So what we have here is the Obama administration hacking into the Trump campaign. It looks like Obama did more hacking then the Russians. :mrgreen:

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:00 pm

1989TransAm wrote:So what we have here is the Obama administration hacking into the Trump campaign. It looks like Obama did more hacking then the Russians. :mrgreen:
Yep! So far Muller (and Comey) have only proven how crooked King O was and how the deep state will crush anybody who goes against the Dems. Trump will never be impeached and the Dems will keep living the wet dream for years to come.
All to help our democracy murder itself. =D> ](*,) :roll:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:34 am

1989TransAm wrote:So what we have here is the Obama administration hacking into the Trump campaign. It looks like Obama did more hacking then the Russians. :mrgreen:
Everything I've says manafort was NOT recorded while he was the campaign manager, that job appears to be the reason their was an inturpution in his surveillance.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer