Paul Manafort was wiretapped, has been told to expect an indictment

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

jet1
Pro
Pro

Re: Paul Manafort was wiretapped, has been told to expect an indictment

Post by jet1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm

I get such a kick out of people saying that no they could not have gotten the FBI to wire tap without a court fisa directive because it would illegal if they didn't. At which point did anyone think that in the realm of laws that the previous administration has and was breaking that such a small thing like requiring a fisa warrant would stop them.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:57 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Again for people that have no brains..................... There is no need for a judge, fisa, or what ever it is called.
THE PATRIOT ACT HAS MADE IT SO ABSOLUTLY NONE OF THAT IS REQUIRED TO WIRE TAP OR USE OTHER MEANS TO SNOOP ON SOMEONE PERIOD.
All Obum needed was to say "Do it".
There is no truth in that statement.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:45 pm

engineczar wrote:
mk e wrote:The attorney general has no authority to issue warrants of any kind...checks and balance to preve t exactly what you imply from happening.
Authority to issue, no. That's what the FISA court is for. Authority to request, yes. Except in this case the possibility of using the information for political purposes is troubling.
If that happened a lot of people need to go to jail, but it didn't or it would have turned up in McMaster's investigation. Rump and crew have complete control of this information and evidence......there would be indictments quickly if there was a word of truth to this story.

No, as much as the spin artist will try to change the subject the issue is that Rump brought Russian spies into his campaign and then into the WH.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:21 pm

engineczar wrote:Hmm let's look at this for a second.

CNN confirms that Manafort had an office in Trump Tower.
FBI confirms that Manafort is being wire tapped.

2014 expired wiretapping that concluded with no wrong doing is resumed at request of the opposition party after Trump becomes nominated.

Manafort was the campaign chair and probably talked to Trump during this time period.
Exactly. I love how the lefties on this forum are twisting themselves into a pretzel in trying to deny the obvious. Bwahahahahaha

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:26 pm

1989TransAm wrote: Exactly. I love how the lefties on this forum are twisting themselves into a pretzel in trying to deny the obvious. Bwahahahahaha
I knew you'd be the first snowflake to cry over this. =D> \:D/

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:45 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote: Exactly. I love how the lefties on this forum are twisting themselves into a pretzel in trying to deny the obvious. Bwahahahahaha
It's all they have left to hold onto......ignore the fact that the Rump campaign and administration were/are filled with criminals and spies because the investigation gave them an unfair advantage in a election they lost :?

Face it...you elected a Turd
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:01 pm

mk e wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
It's all they have left to hold onto......ignore the fact that the Rump campaign and administration were/are filled with criminals and spies because the investigation gave them an unfair advantage in a election they lost :?

Who did you vote for?

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:12 pm

mitch wrote:
mk e wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:

Who did you vote for?
Hell he didn't just vote for her, he campaigned for her! Because she is a much better person than Trump! :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:26 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Hell he didn't just vote for her, he campaigned for her! Because she is a much better person than Trump! :lol:
I voted for anyone who was not Rump and did not support him.

As slimy as Hillary is, she is more honest and more conservative than Rump.....which is sad but it is what it is.

There were half a dozen good options in the primary, there i voted for Kasich as it was down to 3 by the time it got to pa and rump and Cruz were nut jobs, so Kasich it was.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:01 pm

mk e wrote:
axegrinder wrote:
I voted for anyone who was not Rump and did not support him.

As slimy as Hillary is, she is more honest and more conservative than Rump.....which is sad but it is what it is.

There were half a dozen good options in the primary, there i voted for Kasich as it was down to 3 by the time it got to pa and rump and Cruz were nut jobs, so Kasich it was.

So you voted for Hillary right?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:05 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Nothing to cry over. The truth has come out and President Trump has been right all along. No doubt that some of the conversations between Paul Manafort and Donald Trump were recorded. Some people need to go to jail over this.

By the way Comey testified before Congress that none of this happened and they looked high and low at the FBI and the Justice Department for any evidence and could not find anything to support President Trump's claim. Bottom line is Comey lied before Congress and was under oath. His @ss should be locked up. He perjured himself.

Edit: One more thing. Comes has proven to be a liar and any testimony of hia in the Russia investigation is very, very tainted.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:19 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Nothing to cry over. The truth has come out and President Trump has been right all along. No doubt that some of the conversations between Paul Manafort and Donald Trump were recorded. Some people need to go to jail over this.

Trump was not wiretapped.

here are his exact words
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
So can you prove that trump was the target of a wire tapping, It was tapped in trump tower, And obama did it?

Go ahead..i'll wait. :lol: :^o :^o

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm

mitch wrote:
So you voted for Hillary right?
Of course.

That doesn't mean I think or thought she was a good choice...but she was by far the lesser evil and by far more competent than Rump so it was an easy decision although it was the first time it my life I voted for a democratic candidate for any office.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 pm

sanfordandson wrote:So can you prove that trump was the target of a wire tapping, It was tapped in trump tower, And obama did it?

Sure, as soon as you prove that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election.

Go ahead.... I'll wait :roll: :roll: :roll:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 pm

engineczar wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:So can you prove that trump was the target of a wire tapping, It was tapped in trump tower, And obama did it?

Sure, as soon as you prove that Trump colluded with the Russians to change the election.

Go ahead.... I'll wait :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr.Mueller is handling that as we speak! \:D/