Lawyer Forced To Resign: "I'd be ok if DeVos sexually assaulted"

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Re: Lawyer Forced To Resign: "I'd be ok if DeVos sexually assaulted"

Postby engineczar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:Is she sure it was Trump and not Joe Biden? That's just another day for slow Joe.

Yea she was probably covering the Biden presidential campaign...lol :lol:

Wouldn't have mattered, Trump would have beaten him too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 pm

engineczar wrote:Wouldn't have mattered, Trump would have beaten him too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I doubt it...Clinton was the worst possible candidate and she almost got it done!

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Postby engineczar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 pm

[
sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:Wouldn't have mattered, Trump would have beaten him too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I doubt it...Clinton was the worst possible candidate and she almost got it done!

You're right, she was so close #-o #-o #-o

attachment=0]countymaprb1024.png[/attachment]
Attachments
countymaprb1024.png

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 pm

engineczar wrote:You're right, she was so close #-o #-o #-o

Unless your talking about the popular vote...then she won by a few million. :lol:

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Postby engineczar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
engineczar wrote:You're right, she was so close #-o #-o #-o

Unless your talking about the popular vote...then she won by a few million. :lol:

Thank God for the forefathers. They had the wisdom to give us an election system that gives all the states equal representation. Last thing we need is a country where all our policies are decided by Kalifornia and New York.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:21 am

engineczar wrote:
Thank God for the forefathers. They had the wisdom to give us an election system that gives all the states equal representation. Last thing we need is a country where all our policies are decided by Kalifornia and New York.

You're taking about the Senate, not the electoral college.

And you're right...god forbid the places that pay the bills have a say on how the money is spent ,)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Postby engineczar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:28 am

mk e wrote:And you're right...god forbid the places that pay the bills have a say on how the money is spent ,)

So you think no one in any of those areas pays taxes?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 am

engineczar wrote:
mk e wrote:And you're right...god forbid the places that pay the bills have a say on how the money is spent ,)

They pay taxes in those areas.........they just don't amount to spit % wise. A couple of you love maps so heres a gdp map showing a 50/50 split in GDP, just a few dots are generating 1/2 the wealth, the blue zones on the voting map account for about 90% of GDP, and over 90%of tax revenue.
Attachments
half-of-us-gdp-comes-from-the-orange-spots-on-this-map-resized-1024.jpg
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Postby engineczar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:37 am

mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:

They pay taxes in those areas.........they just don't amount to spit % wise. A couple of you love maps so heres a gdp map showing a 50/50 split in GDP, just a few dots are generating 1/2 the wealth, the blue zones on the voting map account for about 90% of GDP, and over 90%of tax revenue.

Pretty useless map (as usual) as businesses don't vote, people do. There's a reason we're a Representative Republic. I just sent in my quarterly taxes yesterday so yeah I expect my voice to be heard just as loudly as someone who lives in the city.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 am

engineczar wrote:
Pretty useless map (as usual) as businesses don't vote, people do. There's a reason we're a Representative Republic. I just sent in my quarterly taxes yesterday so yeah I expect my voice to be heard just as loudly as someone who lives in the city.

It shows where money is generated and the USSC ruled businesses have the same rights as people...it was the logic they used to strike down the campaign finance laws.

Here's a map that shows where the people who control that money and pay taxes live....it you don't live in a red dot then yes you are fortunate we have a representative democracy becasue you and the people are recieving a voice that is many many times the size of what you are contributing very little to the country. I know you don't want to hear that, but it is what it is.
Attachments
us_population_map-resized-240.jpg
us_population_map-resized-240.jpg (20.41 KiB) Viewed 70 times
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Postby axegrinder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:21 am

mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:

Cities produce more but are usually broke/running a Ponzi scheme. There's good and bad to both but rural areas could be looked at as a fundamental safety net. Cities tend to get out of hand with the credit cards.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Postby axegrinder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 am

mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:

It shows where money is generated and the USSC ruled businesses have the same rights as people...it was the logic they used to strike down the campaign finance laws.

Here's a map that shows where the people who control that money and pay taxes live....it you don't live in a red dot then yes you are fortunate we have a representative democracy becasue you and the people are recieving a voice that is many many times the size of what you are contributing very little to the country. I know you don't want to hear that, but it is what it is.

:lol: =D> Now that's a deplorable kind of comment there! But we always knew you were holier than thou!
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Postby engineczar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:30 am

mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:

Too bad for you that the way our government works is different than the way YOU want it to work. Sorry you're so butt hurt that Trump is President but that doesn't change the rules. Somehow if Romney had won back in 2012 but didn't win the popular vote we'd have heard crickets from you. As far as my contribution to the country goes I feel that my contribution to the country outweighs that of any illegal immigrant or some city dwelling welfare queen who'll never contribute a dime to support their own families regardless of what your opinion is.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Postby axegrinder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:36 am

engineczar wrote:
mk e wrote:
engineczar wrote:

Too bad for you that the way our government works is different than the way YOU want it to work. Sorry you're so butt hurt that Trump is President but that doesn't change the rules. Somehow if Romney had won back in 2012 but didn't win the popular vote we'd have heard crickets from you. As far as my contribution to the country goes I feel that my contribution to the country outweighs that of any illegal immigrant or some city dwelling welfare queen who'll never contribute a dime to support their own families regardless of what your opinion is.

Goes back to the Ponzi scheme thing. mk e shouldn't brag about urban areas when the next crash/depression/riots will be caused by urban areas. Cities push the limits and are EXTREMELY inefficient. Again there are benefits to cities, such as hospitals, but overall they are Ponzi schemes bailed out by debt.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:02 am

So how many anti-free speech riots were held in the red zones?

How many in the blue, Democrat controlled cities?

Perhaps the net contribution of cities is actually negative.

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”