Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7511
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby pdq67 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:32 am

How can we tell if these storms are, "engineered", or not???

Much less, the recent 8.1 earthquake in Mexico/Guatemala??

I mean if they are, "engineered", we have some, "SICK", people among us!!

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby sanfordandson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:48 am

None of it is engineered, unless you count those earthquakes in north korea...

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 823
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby engineczar » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:19 am

While I do think that the government does some nefarious things I don't believe that they engineer natural disasters. Cloud seeding is one thing, creating Cat 5 hurricanes is another.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby exhaustgases » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:36 am

engineczar wrote:While I do think that the government does some nefarious things I don't believe that they engineer natural disasters. Cloud seeding is one thing, creating Cat 5 hurricanes is another.

Yeah with old 1920's thinking. Why can't a CAT 5 be engineered? Look what was engineered in the 1940's and 50's, the damage those toys could do is way more than the hurricanes can. If you don't believe and do the study for the engineered aspect of the weather crap, you will just be sucked into the Marxist climate change religion. None of them will ever support the engineering aspect because that ruins their plans.
If you would read and study my links I put in you could SEE HOW ITS DONE.

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4441
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby Ken0069 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:08 pm

engineczar wrote:While I do think that the government does some nefarious things I don't believe that they engineer natural disasters. Cloud seeding is one thing, creating Cat 5 hurricanes is another.


This is a good one to add to that, ie, if they can't stop one, then why would anyone except a M0R0N think that they could start one? =D>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7511
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby pdq67 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 pm

I find it weird how fast the last two storms were down-graded.

What did they do?? Shut the energy, "drivers/creators", off that created as well as moved them??

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby exhaustgases » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Just listen the puke head Marxist climate change religionists talking about the deniers.
The storms can and are engineered. Look at the links. You will not learn a thing with out watching the stuff or going to, geoengineering watch website and other such sites. Are you afraid to learn something new?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby sanfordandson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:56 pm

pdq67 wrote:I find it weird how fast the last two storms were down-graded.

What did they do?? Shut the energy, "drivers/creators", off that created as well as moved them??

pdq67


It moved over land and lost its energy source. (warm water)

Have you never seen a hurricane before? :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby sanfordandson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:07 pm

i figured it out PDQ...
Image

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby exhaustgases » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Did you go to the links?

This is for the nay sayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMH3K2xmpI

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby exhaustgases » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkway-vtOd0
For the not engineered weather, she explains how the solar max and min's are into play. And how Gore and all the rest of the Marxist socialist communist demo c rat climate change religion plays on it.

She does not get into how all that natural causes are now enhanced with powerful devices. All to miss lead everyone into BELIEVING IN CLIMATE CHANGE, its so important that you believe in it to them. Do you know why?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby exhaustgases » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:10 pm

exhaustgases wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkway-vtOd0
For the not engineered weather, she explains how the solar max and min's are into play. And how Gore and all the rest of the Marxist socialist communist demo c rat climate change religion plays on it.

She does not get into how all that natural causes are now enhanced with powerful devices. All to miss lead everyone into BELIEVING IN CLIMATE CHANGE, its so important that you believe in it to them. Do you know why?

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1189
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby axegrinder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:48 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkway-vtOd0
For the not engineered weather, she explains how the solar max and min's are into play. And how Gore and all the rest of the Marxist socialist communist demo c rat climate change religion plays on it.

She does not get into how all that natural causes are now enhanced with powerful devices. All to miss lead everyone into BELIEVING IN CLIMATE CHANGE, its so important that you believe in it to them. Do you know why?

DO YOU KNOW WHY?


Control
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

Fireonthemountain
Member
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:17 pm

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby Fireonthemountain » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Engineered, by what method?? The hurricanes were normal and way over due. The hurricanes have been lessening in numbers and intensity for years now. While Irma hit a short level Cat 5 intensity Cuba and the Caribbean sapped its strength before hitting here.

Mexico has earthquakes and major ones, just like a number of other areas of the world. Yellowstone is having plenty lately, but smaller. It may be getting ready to blow.

The sun has been sending out major solar flares lately as well during what is suppose to be only few and of low intensity (solar minimum) and can't explain it. But then again they don't actually know much.

In the next month or two several people claim things will get really bad, because of Nibiru getting close and coming through with asteroids hitting earthquakes and volcanoes blowing like Yellowstone. And this is not very normal, to put near time periods on such events or from multiple sources/people. One says on September 23 it is getting close to the opening of the 6th seal, with a special alignment of the stars that he claims never happened before or will again according to computer simulations. We shall see.

Science itself is beginning to think what we experience and think is real is actually just a simulation (holodeck), of life here and in fact the entire universe we think exists and think is there, and its just software running. Some experts on the brain now think our brain is not us, but just an interface and the connection to everything else like keyboards. Plenty of stories throughout history, and many became religions, would say this is the case. The you have near death experiences around the world or claims of leaving the body, while still healthy and alive but resting.

So what is reality, or our reality??

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 823
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Engineered Huricanes and Earthquakes.

Postby engineczar » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Fireonthemountain wrote:Yellowstone is having plenty lately, but smaller. It may be getting ready to blow.


I hope not, I just mowed the lawn.


Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests