After seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: After seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Postby sanfordandson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:51 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
And isn't it true the "Resist party" is the one causing all this scandal? Please show some intelligence.

those chemtrails must be getting to you mr. exhaust... \:D/

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: After seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Postby mk e » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:52 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
And isn't it true the "Resist party" is the one causing all this scandal? Please show some intelligence.

It doesn't help to blame other for your mistakes.

The dems had nothing to do with electing Rump.... other than nominated a slimy candidate that is. The scandal is all Rump's though, he's the one in bed with Russia.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Postby axegrinder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:09 pm

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

The dems had nothing to do with electing Rump.... other than nominated a slimy candidate that is. The scandal is all Rump's though, he's the one in bed with Russia.

Keep repeating the lie Joseph.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:14 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Keep repeating the lie Joseph.

No lies from me....it must be Rump you're thinking of
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:01 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

those chemtrails must be getting to you mr. exhaust... \:D/

I guess you don't know who the resist party is. We now know the problem. Yes you the one that never tries to learn something.
Shave that beard and quit smoking stuff, look at some nice links I put on here and get an education.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:03 pm

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

The resist party is the ones bringing all the nothingness into the ring, its their job to resist so they hunt and scheme for anything they can use against trump. So why do you support the Marxists? Please answer this. And do you so hate liberty and the freedom to get to do your projects? I really would like to know what is wrong with you?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Postby pdq67 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:38 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

The resist party is the ones bringing all the nothingness into the ring, its their job to resist so they hunt and scheme for anything they can use against trump. So why do you support the Marxists? Please answer this. And do you so hate liberty and the freedom to get to do your projects? I really would like to know what is wrong with you?

I figure that they are just plain ol', "shit-heads" is all.

pdq67

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:25 am

exhaustgases wrote:The resist party is the ones bringing all the nothingness into the ring, its their job to resist so they hunt and scheme for anything they can use against trump.

The minority party is by definition the party of opposition, the English used to refer to it as the "loyal oppositoon", recognizing that without disenting opinions bad things happen.

exhaustgases wrote:So why do you support the Marxists? Please answer this. And do you so hate liberty and the freedom to get to do your projects? I really would like to know what is wrong with you?

This is just nonsense.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 am

The minority party is by definition the party of opposition, the English used to refer to it as the "loyal oppositoon", recognizing that without disenting opinions bad things happen.

Absolutely agree with you. Dissenting opinion is useful and valuable when it comes from the "loyal" opposition.

But when it comes in the form of pure hatred, such as yours does, and does not serve to further the cause of intelligent discussion of actual issues, it becomes an act of sheer stupidity.

Pseudo issues such as Russian collusion, transgender bathrooms, illegal immigrants, anti-free speech riot provocations, Melania's shoes, Islamic travel ban are not suggestive of a "loyal" opposition.

They are the hallmarks of a humiliated political party trying desperately to save face and prevent extinction.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 am

David Redszus wrote:
But when it comes in the form of pure hatred, such as yours does, and does not serve to further the cause of intelligent discussion of actual issues, it becomes an act of sheer stupidity.

The irrational trumpanzees are trying to make someone appear as someone they are not.

Nobody is surprised! :lol: =D>

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”