After seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: After seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:18 am

1989TransAm wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
axegrinder wrote: and the Russian BS falling apart,
:lol: :^o :^o
Even CNN pulled their investigators off of the Russian story. :D
I bet they did. No need for them to do investigating since Mueller has such a good handle on it.

2 more white house advisors lawyered up today... :mrgreen:

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: After seven months in office, the president finally realized, "people really f---ing hate me."

Post by mk e » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:12 am

1989TransAm wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
Even CNN pulled their investigators off of the Russian story. :D
You guys are kidding right? Rump and friends are so f##d on this, and as usual the cover up is looking much worse than the original crime, but that could still change as more comes out about how the Russians knew how and when to target Rump voters.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:46 am

mk e wrote:
You guys are kidding right? Rump and friends are so f##d on this, and as usual the cover up is looking much worse than the original crime, but that could still change as more comes out about how the Russians knew how and when to target Rump voters.
i thought it was neat when Facebook got involved...rope is getting tighter.....

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:32 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
i thought it was neat when Facebook got involved...rope is getting tighter.....
Yup, and I'm sure it's not just Facebook involved.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:56 pm

Semi-related, the Russia "news" company sputnik is under fbi investigation for acting as unregeristered foreign agents rather than a news organization:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sputnik-russ ... 24231.html
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 pm

People make mistakes and most learn from them. Have you? :lol:
The American people learned a lot from the Obama administration.
They learned to vote against Democraps at the county, state legislature, governorships, Congressional and presidential level.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:11 pm

David Redszus wrote:
People make mistakes and most learn from them. Have you? :lol:
The American people learned a lot from the Obama administration.
They learned to vote against Democraps at the county, state legislature, governorships, Congressional and presidential level.

If only the VOTERS would just do it, we could rid ourselves of the "uni-party", system!! Then attack the RINO's!!!
pdq67

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:25 pm

sanfordandson wrote:

You know the Trump haters have been played with the Russian story all along right? There's ten times as much evidence against Hillary but the msm still plays you guys for ratings with the Trump/Russian carrot. That's cool. I used to believe the msm BS years ago, but I learned from my mistakes. :wink:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:31 pm

mk e wrote: how the Russians knew how and when to target Rump voters.

Now this is pathetic. Even the Russians understand half (roughly half :wink: ) of America better than the Democrats! :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:34 am

mk e wrote:Semi-related, the Russia "news" company sputnik is under fbi investigation for acting as unregeristered foreign agents rather than a news organization:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sputnik-russ ... 24231.html
RT has been added too:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo. ... 26460.html
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:39 am

axegrinder wrote:
mk e wrote: how the Russians knew how and when to target Rump voters.

Now this is pathetic. Even the Russians understand half (roughly half :wink: ) of America better than the Democrats! :lol:
Sad might be a better description when it looks more and more like the campaign of a us president was actively working with a hostile foreign power.

A top Russian offal said as much in tv interview the other day:
https://thevotingnews.com/top-russian-p ... -inquistr/
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 am

mk e wrote:Sad might be a better description when it looks more and more like the campaign of a us president was actively working with a foreign power.
Good thing she lost. But it doesn't surprise me that she was working with foreign powers. That would mean more money in her and Bills pockets if she had won.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:00 am

1uldmm.jpg
1uldmm.jpg (115.82 KiB) Viewed 204 times

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:01 am

Couldn't be more true, the scandal pretty much has his whole administration in straight jackets
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:12 am

10 months later and you're still clinging to that Democratic wet dream to try and reverse the election. :roll: :roll: :roll: