Slavery=segregation=KKK=racism=Democrats

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: Slavery=segregation=KKK=racism=Democrats

Post by mk e » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:22 pm

1989TransAm wrote: It was your point not mine....1/2 the country didn't vote for him as YOU claimed.
President Trump would have ran a different campaign if the Presidency was on the popular vote. [-X[/quote]

Maybe and may be it would have mattered....doesn't matter mow though.....most people voted agaist him and claiming otherwise is a lie.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:43 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote: It was your point not mine....1/2 the country didn't vote for him as YOU claimed.
President Trump would have ran a different campaign if the Presidency was on the popular vote. [-X
Maybe and may be it would have mattered....doesn't matter mow though.....most people voted agaist him and claiming otherwise is a lie.[/quote]
But most counties, most states, and most electors voted for Trump by an overwhelming margin.
Who cares how the ghetto voted?

Have we subtracted the number of votes due to Democrap vote fraud?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:49 pm

David Redszus wrote:Have we subtracted the number of votes due to Democrap vote fraud?
Still hanging on to that fantasy are we? :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:03 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
David Redszus wrote:Have we subtracted the number of votes due to Democrap vote fraud?
Still hanging on to that fantasy are we? :lol:
Not a fantasy at all. A report out that "bused" in votes in New Hampshire swung the state in favor of Hillary. Lots of voting fraud in the news lately. You need to keep up. #-o [-X

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:11 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Not a fantasy at all. A report out that "bused" in votes in New Hampshire swung the state in favor of Hillary. Lots of voting fraud in the news lately. You need to keep up. #-o [-X
I guess when you lose the popular vote you hafta do what you can to make up excuses why... :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:14 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
I guess when you lose the popular vote you hafta do what you can to make up excuses why... :lol:
Winning the Electoral College is what it is all about. #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:15 pm

1989TransAm wrote: Winning the Electoral College is what it is all about. #-o
Luckily for Trump...unlucky for America

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:07 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
BS,plain and simple.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
BS,plain and simple.
I know you would prefer CNN.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 am

1989TransAm wrote:
mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
BS,plain and simple.
I know you would prefer CNN.
I prefer the truth. If illegal voters were bussed if and it's known to authorities, like being in a published report, then people would be arrested and it would be huge news and Rump's own election integrity committee would be on the case.....but none of that is happening because there is no truth to the story.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:54 pm

What this country really needs is for the Black Lives Matter knuckleheads in Chicago ghettos to elect our leaders and dictate policy.

NOT.

The popular vote shows just how stupid some people really are. Look at the ghettos that voted for Democraps. POS they are.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Hey David. This map must be extremely depressing for dimocraps/liberals/progressives and #NEVERTRUMPERS! It shows just how big of a loser they really are/were!! And just think, to add insult to injury they've LOST another 4 special elections since that 2016 Presidential election!! #-o

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:09 pm

The map above, I bet that if you look into the little blue dots on it that they are counties that have a lot of, "PUBLIC", employment.

Like colleges and universities and medical centers and such. Therefore they are usually very liberal because they don't work at jobs that actually create wealth, but rather just pass money around.

Remember that money is only created three ways.

You mine something, you grow something, and then you take what you mine and grow and make something out if it that you then sell at a PROFIT!!

pdq67

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Ken0069 wrote:Hey David. This map must be extremely depressing for dimocraps/liberals/progressives and #NEVERTRUMPERS! It shows just how big of a loser they really are/were!! And just think, to add insult to injury they've LOST another 4 special elections since that 2016 Presidential election!! #-o

Each blue area represents a slum; either economic slum or intellectual slum.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:57 am

David Redszus wrote: Each blue area represents a slum; either economic slum or intellectual slum.
Nw Illinois looks pretty in blue... :lol: