More weather engineering Cat 7 hurricane

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: More weather engineering Cat 7 hurricane

Postby exhaustgases » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:21 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote: you think its my car or some Mineral fuel burning engine that is causing the problems.

Liar :^o :^o [-X

About what? The top liar calling some one else it. That is typical demo c rat switch around putting what they are on to someone else.
Just go to the first post here and look at the videos and learn something.

joe 90
Guru
Guru

Postby joe 90 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:01 am

What about "acid rain".

That was old news from 20 or 30 years back.
Nobody ever mentions it these days but nothing's changed.

When you burn fossil fuels, you get oxides of carbon, sulphur, nitrogen, all of which are acidic when they dissolve in the water in the clouds and come down as rain.

Rain is supposed to have a pH of 7 but acid rain has a lower pH.

Planes make "acid rain" too, so maybe chemtrails are acidic?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Postby pdq67 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:13 am

Chem-trails, I'm reading they contain very small or nano-sized particles of aluminum, barium, manganese, and other such hard on us metals.

I do believe in chem-trails and it's funny that on my neighborhood walks, I notice that most of our vegetation has spots all over the leaves and such. I think that there have been some, "non-climate change religion", people that have done leaf and bark studies and they have found both containing crap that shouldn't be in/on them. Now where did that crap come from??

Much less that metals tend to cause things like, "Alzheimer's", and other problems if not mistaken.

pdq67

joe 90
Guru
Guru

Postby joe 90 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:47 am

Fallout from Fukashima or elsewhere.

Just like the English lake district which was covered in fallout from the 1957 Windscale accident.

Chemtrails really aren't needed, not when there's fluoride in your drinking water, mercury in your mouth and microwaves from your phone killing brain cells.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:04 am

exhaustgases wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote: you think its my car or some Mineral fuel burning engine that is causing the problems.

Liar :^o :^o [-X

About what?

Exactly what i quoted...

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:54 pm

joe 90 wrote:What about "acid rain".

That was old news from 20 or 30 years back.
Nobody ever mentions it these days but nothing's changed.

When you burn fossil fuels, you get oxides of carbon, sulphur, nitrogen, all of which are acidic when they dissolve in the water in the clouds and come down as rain.

Rain is supposed to have a pH of 7 but acid rain has a lower pH.

Planes make "acid rain" too, so maybe chemtrails are acidic?

The term "fossil fuel" is a nice Marxist catch word. There is no such thing, a true engineer calls it mineral oil or fuels.

joe 90
Guru
Guru

Postby joe 90 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 am

exhaustgases wrote:The term "fossil fuel" is a nice Marxist catch word. There is no such thing, a true engineer calls it mineral oil or fuels.

Fossil fuel by definition comes from the same place as fossils which is living creatures which have died long ago.

Minerals, again by definition have been "mined" so they've been dug out of the ground.
According to wiki "not produced by life processes".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral

So maybe to the bible bashers here ,fossil fuels are minerals because fossils don't exist?
Because the earth isn't old enough?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:19 pm

The term "fossil fuel" is a nice Marxist catch word. There is no such thing, a true engineer calls it mineral oil or fuels.

Actually the fuels we use are called hydrocarbons; they contain mostly carbon and hydrogen. As such they are properly called "organic" fuels. The mineral content of crude oil is virtually gone after the refining process.

As every one knows, the combustion by-products of a hydrocarbon are carbon oxides, dihydrogen oxide, and trace amounts of nitrogen oxides and metal oxides.

The carbon oxides are quite valuable since they are the principal food for plants.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:56 am

Still the old terminology is still used. Mineral oil, and probably because of its point of origin, the ground where minerals are found.

So how come no effort in using the big bettys to blow out the hurricanes? If they dropped a hundred or so of those 20K pounders in the eye I bet that would disperse it. Lot cheaper to do that pay for destruction? Hmmm maybe someone wants them hurrycanes.....

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 am

How much energy does a hurricane release?

Hurricanes can be thought of, to a first approximation, as a heat engine; obtaining its heat input from the warm, humid air over the tropical ocean, and releasing this heat through the condensation of water vapor into water droplets in deep thunderstorms of the eyewall and rainbands, then giving off a cold exhaust in the upper levels of the troposphere (~12 km/8 mi up).

One can look at the energetics of a hurricane in two ways:
the total amount of energy released by the condensation of water droplets or ...
the amount of kinetic energy generated to maintain the strong swirling winds of the hurricane (Emanuel 1999).
It turns out that the vast majority of the heat released in the condensation process is used to cause rising motions in the thunderstorms and only a small portion drives the storm's horizontal winds.

Method 1) - Total energy released through cloud/rain formation:

An average hurricane produces 1.5 cm/day (0.6 inches/day) of rain inside a circle of radius 665 km (360 n.mi) (Gray 1981). (More rain falls in the inner portion of hurricane around the eyewall, less in the outer rainbands.) Converting this to a volume of rain gives 2.1 x 1016 cm3/day. A cubic cm of rain weighs 1 gm. Using the latent heat of condensation, this amount of rain produced gives
5.2 x 1019 Joules/day or
6.0 x 1014 Watts.
This is equivalent to 200 times the world-wide electrical generating capacity - an incredible amount of energy produced!

Method 2) - Total kinetic energy (wind energy) generated:
For a mature hurricane, the amount of kinetic energy generated is equal to that being dissipated due to friction. The dissipation rate per unit area is air density times the drag coefficient times the windspeed cubed (See Emanuel 1999 for details). One could either integrate a typical wind profile over a range of radii from the hurricane's center to the outer radius encompassing the storm, or assume an average windspeed for the inner core of the hurricane. Doing the latter and using 40 m/s (90 mph) winds on a scale of radius 60 km (40 n.mi.), one gets a wind dissipation rate (wind generation rate) of
1.3 x 10^17 Joules/day or
1.5 x 10^12Watts.
This is equivalent to about half the world-wide electrical generating capacity - also an amazing amount of energy being produced!

Either method is an enormous amount energy being generated by hurricanes. However, one can see that the amount of energy released in a hurricane (by creating clouds/rain) that actually goes to maintaining the hurricane's spiraling winds is a huge ratio of 400 to 1.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Hypothetical of course....
If I had 2 huge magnetic blocks sitting real close to each other. One is fixed and the other is on a frictionless surface. The poles are in opposition to each other. So when the stopping device is triggered the free magnet takes off. This stopping device is mechanically enhanced so a 5 pound force will release it.
Each magnet is the size of the earth.

In another example an item like the North Korea guy has. All that is required is a finger pressure to accomplish thousands of tons of work.

With your hurry canes same deal you need to know the key to accomplish the effect your looking for.

I can dump in a few gallons of gas or diesel and have hundreds of horse power available to accomplish what ever I'm wanting to do.
So your just trying to say you can't add some fuel the engine ie infant hurricane? Or push the start button? That is what I've been talking about.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:00 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Hypothetical of course....
If I had 2 huge magnetic blocks sitting real close to each other. One is fixed and the other is on a frictionless surface. The poles are in opposition to each other. So when the stopping device is triggered the free magnet takes off. This stopping device is mechanically enhanced so a 5 pound force will release it.
Each magnet is the size of the earth.

In another example an item like the North Korea guy has. All that is required is a finger pressure to accomplish thousands of tons of work.

With your hurry canes same deal you need to know the key to accomplish the effect your looking for.

I can dump in a few gallons of gas or diesel and have hundreds of horse power available to accomplish what ever I'm wanting to do.
So your just trying to say you can't add some fuel the engine ie infant hurricane? Or push the start button? That is what I've been talking about.

Oh my..tin foil hats are on today!!! :shock: :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Sandy your the only one with a tin foil hat, because you call everything that you don't understand a tin foil hat deal.

There is proof here if you study it.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/hurr ... d-agendas/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Sandy your the only one with a tin foil hat, because you call everything that you don't understand a tin foil hat deal.

There is proof here if you study it.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/hurr ... d-agendas/

And not only are these engineers playing with hurricanes, if you do the study there are some planetary alignments happening as we talk.
The gravitational forces of these are the main cause of the climate conditions then add some mankind enhancements then you got some super storms like we get. The ones in the know knew about the solar system upheaval years in advance, and knew they could cry "Climate change" and it would be believed because of all the crazy weather to come from it. Oh and some nice earth quakes as well.

joe 90
Guru
Guru

Postby joe 90 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:50 pm

It's a full moon right now.

It makes earthquakes as well as tides and makes some people go a bit crazy.

As for the "tinfoil hat" thing.

Tin foil isn't tin, it's aluminium and if you want proper shielding from radio waves you need iron or something else that's got magnetic properties.

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”