Cops wrongly detain Utah nurse.

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

woody b
Expert
Expert

Re: Cops wrongly detain Utah nurse.

Post by woody b » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:20 pm

The title of this thread is wrong. It says "COP's" wrongly detain Nurse. It should say "COP". There's way over a MILLION cops in the US. This was ONLY ONE. Don't blame the good ones for the actions of a bad one. That would be like thinking all black people are bad just because Obama is evil.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:09 pm

If there was more than one there, then they are just as guilty. I think there were 3 not including the security for the hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/02/ut ... tient.html
Just found the above so then 2 ????

The second one failed because he should have immediately slapped the cuffs on the other one that was accosting the nurse, he was acting like an out of control thug and should have been stopped. How nice when in that job when you do bad things you get a tax payer PAID vacation. If you or who ever would have done that to that nurse you'd be in jail. Part of what makes this world so sick.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:43 pm

The officer had a part time gig as a medic, from which he's been fired after saying he's direct paitents who can pay to other hospitals to retaliate for him getting himself in trouble:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-off ... medic-job/
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:39 am

The officer sought to obtain a blood sample from a fellow officer who had been involved in a crash. His purpose was to ensure that his fellow officer could not be blamed for the crash due to drugs or intoxication. But the Obama anti-cop movement prevented such action and focused on the way the cop was doing his job rather than it's objective and purpose.

No good deed goes unpunished.

If I were shot and lying bleeding in the street, I would want the cop at my side, not that nurse. Waiting for paperwork.
She is another reason why health care costs are so high.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:22 pm

David Redszus wrote:No good deed goes unpunished.
We are a nation of law and order. Laws must be followed...even if you are a cop. :mrgreen:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:26 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
We are a nation of law and order. Laws must be followed...even if you are a cop. :mrgreen:
Please relate your concerns to Black Lives Matter and to the Democrap Antifa thugs.
I'm sure they will be delighted to hear your concerns for law and order.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:05 pm

David Redszus wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
Please relate your concerns to Black Lives Matter and to the Democrap Antifa thugs.
If a person, any person, is breaking a law they should be held responsible.....that is exactly the point.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:05 pm

mk e wrote:
David Redszus wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
If a person, any person, is breaking a law they should be held responsible.....that is exactly the point.
David thinks laws should only apply to people with a better tan than him.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:55 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
mk e wrote:
David Redszus wrote: Please relate your concerns to Black Lives Matter and to the Democrap Antifa thugs.
David thinks laws should only apply to people with a better tan than him.
Which laws did Obama actually follow? Of course, he has a better tan.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:39 pm

David Redszus wrote: Which laws did Obama actually follow? Of course, he has a better tan.
I think almost everybody has a better tan than you.

Maybe trump will borrow you some of his "agent orange". :lol:

Speedbump
Guru
Guru

Post by Speedbump » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:04 pm

"The officer sought to obtain a blood sample from a fellow officer who had been involved in a crash. His purpose was to ensure that his fellow officer could not be blamed for the crash due to drugs or intoxication."

Where did you get this bullshit? The patient was a badly burned truck driver who was hit by a suspected drunk driver. Talk about "FAKE NEWS!"
Speedbump
"If it was easy, everybody would do it."

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Speedbump wrote:"The officer sought to obtain a blood sample from a fellow officer who had been involved in a crash. His purpose was to ensure that his fellow officer could not be blamed for the crash due to drugs or intoxication."

Where did you get this bullshit? The patient was a badly burned truck driver who was hit by a suspected drunk driver. Talk about "FAKE NEWS!"
You really dont wanna know where....lol

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:30 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Speedbump wrote:"The officer sought to obtain a blood sample from a fellow officer who had been involved in a crash. His purpose was to ensure that his fellow officer could not be blamed for the crash due to drugs or intoxication."

You really don't want to know where....lol
I want to know where this came from too!

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:38 am

And he's gone!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/10/ut ... tment.html
A Utah detective who was filmed handcuffing and dragging a nurse in July has been fired.

Jeff Payne, a detective with the Salt Lake City Police Department, was fired Tuesday following an investigation, Chief Mike Brown said Tuesday.

In a video filmed July 26, Payne, who was working as a part-time paramedic, asked University Hospital Nurse Alex Wubbels to draw blood from an unconscious patient, which she refused to do, citing company policy.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:54 pm

I heard this morning he's fighting because without the video there would be no proof.....yup, that is what his lawyer is saying.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer