Donald Trump 'fires longtime aide because he did not get enough people at Phoenix rally'

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Donald Trump 'fires longtime aide because he did not get enough people at Phoenix rally'

Postby sanfordandson » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:19 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 35370.html

Donald Trump has sacked one of his long-term aides because of the small crowd numbers at a rally in Phoenix, Arizona.

George Gigicos, who worked for the Republican National Committee and had previously managed scheduling and events for the US leader, was responsible for organising the event. He was reportedly told he would not be hired again after the Arizona rally.

The size of the crowd reportedly angered the president before he began speaking. Sources told Bloomberg that Mr Trump was unhappy while waiting to go on stage after cameras showed the arena was far from full.

He is said to have ordered Keith Schiller, his long-standing assistant who now manages his private office, to tell Mr Gigicos, one of Mr Trump’s four longest-serving aides, that he would never again be allowed to organise a rally.

Mr Trump’s anger was visible in his speech, in which he lashed out at the media, Congress and several Republican senators.

Seems to contradict Trans Ams account of a "packed house" lol

What a narcissistic orange moron... #-o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Donald Trump 'fires longtime aide because he did not get enough people at Phoenix rally'

Postby 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:44 pm

sanfordandson wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-fires-longtime-120835370.html

Donald Trump has sacked one of his long-term aides because of the small crowd numbers at a rally in Phoenix, Arizona.

George Gigicos, who worked for the Republican National Committee and had previously managed scheduling and events for the US leader, was responsible for organising the event. He was reportedly told he would not be hired again after the Arizona rally.

The size of the crowd reportedly angered the president before he began speaking. Sources told Bloomberg that Mr Trump was unhappy while waiting to go on stage after cameras showed the arena was far from full.

He is said to have ordered Keith Schiller, his long-standing assistant who now manages his private office, to tell Mr Gigicos, one of Mr Trump’s four longest-serving aides, that he would never again be allowed to organise a rally.

Mr Trump’s anger was visible in his speech, in which he lashed out at the media, Congress and several Republican senators.

Seems to contradict Trans Ams account of a "packed house" lol

What a narcissistic orange moron... #-o

I am going by what people told me who were there. Also the cameras did pan the auditorium and it looked like standing room only to me. Did you watch the rally? Did you see the cameras pan the auditorium?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Donald Trump 'fires longtime aide because he did not get enough people at Phoenix rally'

Postby sanfordandson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:23 am

1989TransAm wrote:I am going by what people told me who were there. Also the cameras did pan the auditorium and it looked like standing room only to me. Did you watch the rally? Did you see the cameras pan the auditorium?

You are gullible and rely on fake news and hearsay. A bad combination for you. Even your orange messiah disagrees with you, hence the firing. \:D/

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 am

If an aide does not do his job properly, why should he not get fired?

Only fools like Democraps would retain incompetent staff. Like Debbie Wasserman Schhultz or Hillary has done.

Produce or get out. It should be a mandate for every single government worker.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:36 am

David Redszus wrote:If an aide does not do his job properly, why should he not get fired?

He should be fired..he didnt do his job and the result was a smaller than anticipated crowd.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 am

I will take the word of people who attended the event over the lying media.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:43 pm

1989TransAm wrote:I will take the word of people who attended the event over the lying media.

Of course you will...it fits your narrative..

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Postby dirtracr5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:13 pm

1989TransAm wrote:I will take the word of people who attended the event over the lying media.

My cousin and her husband were at the rally. they said it was 2/3 full at most. Very easy to get it. She said people left pretty quick after Trump went on and on about himself for the first hour.

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”