Arpaio pardoned

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Expert
Expert
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Arpaio pardoned

Postby Firedome8 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 pm

WTF

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6140
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby 1989TransAm » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm

OUTSTANDING! =D>

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3775
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby mk e » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:01 pm

1989TransAm wrote:OUTSTANDING! =D>


It will be added to the list at his impeachment and ptobably accelerate it I'm...so yes, outstanding.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3775
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby mk e » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:55 pm

I wonder if he'll pardon his Muslim ban next?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6140
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby 1989TransAm » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Hehehehe, the snowflakes on the board are doing a slow melt. :D

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1189
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby axegrinder » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:17 pm

This will not at all help Trump get impeached. Still a liberal dream that will never quite come true.

Hey didn't king O pardon Miss Manning after doing far worse?
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby exhaustgases » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:11 am

Funny how people would complain about this. And not the violent commy demon strators. A true party of sickness. Just listen to the weirdo's on CNN and late night comedy they are proving the sickness they so love and support.

I just can't believe how they all want the EPA dictator's running their lives, because that is its main reason for existence, amongst the other tri alphabet outfits. The Marxists inventions of dictatorship that no one has the mind to see.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby sanfordandson » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:42 am

I'm glad the trumpettes have something to be proud of from their messiah. It's been getting kinda boring making fun of them on here. It's been to easy. :mrgreen:

In all seriousness though..this guy is a nobody and this shouldn't even be in the news.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3775
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby mk e » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:23 am

exhaustgases wrote:Funny how people would complain about this.

Really?

The guy was throwing US citizens in jail without charges or a warrant. Thats illegal, in fact its about the worst offense a government official can commit. He was told to stop but he ignored the court order, about the 2nd worst offense a government official can commit. He's should be made an example of which is why there is a process to prepare and approve pardons which was not followed.
edit...I forgot the best part, he was doing it based on skin color.

That aside, that's not the biggest problem with the pardon though. The main issue is it appears the point was to send a clear message to people like Flynn and Manafort that there is no reason for them to take a deal and talk, they will be pardoned if they remain loyal. This is of course the very worst form of corruption, the kind 3rd world countries are known for and now th kind the US is known for.

Rump needs to go and go fast.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6140
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:56 am

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:Funny how people would complain about this.

Really?

The guy was throwing US citizens in jail without charges or a warrant. Thats illegal, in fact its about the worst offense a government official can commit. He was told to stop but he ignored the court order, about the 2nd worst offense a government official can commit. He's should be made an example of which is why there is a process to prepare and approve pardons which was not followed.
edit...I forgot the best part, he was doing it based on skin color.

That aside, that's not the biggest problem with the pardon though. The main issue is it appears the point was to send a clear message to people like Flynn and Manafort that there is no reason for them to take a deal and talk, they will be pardoned if they remain loyal. This is of course the very worst form of corruption, the kind 3rd world countries are known for and now th kind the US is known for.

Rump needs to go and go fast.


Bullsh!t. Phoenix is relatively close to the Mexican border. So who is most likely to be illegal in this country?

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3775
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby mk e » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:14 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Bullsh!t. Phoenix is relatively close to the Mexican border. So who is most likely to be illegal in this country?


He was trying to detain illegals, but was grabbing US citizens in the process and that is why he is in trouble. Don't take my word for it, go look it up, court records are public record.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby sanfordandson » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:05 pm

mk e wrote:
He was trying to detain illegals, but was grabbing US citizens in the process and that is why he is in trouble. Don't take my word for it, go look it up, court records are public record.


The court records are probably fake.

Either way Trump just let a criminal loose... #-o

Firedome8
Expert
Expert
Posts: 868
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby Firedome8 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:10 pm

So much for law and order and due process ,,,POS This is like a banana republic now.

Speedbump
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1152
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:53 am
Location: AZ

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby Speedbump » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:34 pm

I'm not crazy about it but it did save our state a bunch of money since we were on the hook for the legal bill. We would have spent lots of money and the guy would have gotten a probation slap on the wrist. Consider the source and let it go.
Speedbump
"If it was easy, everybody would do it."

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Re: Arpaio pardoned

Postby exhaustgases » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:07 pm

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:Funny how people would complain about this.

Really?

The guy was throwing US citizens in jail without charges or a warrant. Thats illegal, in fact its about the worst offense a government official can commit. He was told to stop but he ignored the court order, about the 2nd worst offense a government official can commit. He's should be made an example of which is why there is a process to prepare and approve pardons which was not followed.
edit...I forgot the best part, he was doing it based on skin color.

That aside, that's not the biggest problem with the pardon though. The main issue is it appears the point was to send a clear message to people like Flynn and Manafort that there is no reason for them to take a deal and talk, they will be pardoned if they remain loyal. This is of course the very worst form of corruption, the kind 3rd world countries are known for and now th kind the US is known for.

Rump needs to go and go fast.

All normal stuff in all the commie states. All kangaroo courts as well, anything you say to defend yourself is contempt of court. So what is the flying difference between that guy if what you say is true, and the crooked legal system?


Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests