Climate lessons

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Climate lessons

Postby 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:58 pm

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:Unlimited power is available.

Yes and perpetual motion is possible with tesla magnets but the government is surpressing it to keep the money flowing to big oil which feeds...and on and on the story goes.

No unlimited power is not available, sorry that's just ridiculous.

Somehow I don't think the energy from the Sun is going anywhere for a long, long time.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:37 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:Unlimited power is available.

Yes and perpetual motion is possible with tesla magnets but the government is surpressing it to keep the money flowing to big oil which feeds...and on and on the story goes.

No unlimited power is not available, sorry that's just ridiculous.

Somehow I don't think the energy from the Sun is going anywhere for a long, long time.

Wow and I thought this post was from Sandy. I'm surprised the IQ on here is dwindling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_energy

And mk e the sun so far is perpetual. So is any form of atomic energy even those magnets you speak of.

Why do I bother? Just join the religion, with all this nice fabricated weather BS I suppose Trump will join too.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:53 am

exhaustgases wrote:
And mk e the sun so far is perpetual. So is any form of atomic energy even those magnets you speak of.

Energy is finite.

That is an important concept and how you can be certain that the videos you you keep digging up are compkete and total nonsesnse. I'm sorry but the government is not controlling the weather, and even if they could why the fk would they make storms? Ag is already or my export, just imagine the money there would be me if the weather cooperated! The US would be rolling in money....but it doesn't and it simply can't be make to.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:51 am

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Energy is finite.

That is an important concept and how you can be certain that the videos you you keep digging up are compkete and total nonsesnse. I'm sorry but the government is not controlling the weather, and even if they could why the fk would they make storms? Ag is already or my export, just imagine the money there would be me if the weather cooperated! The US would be rolling in money....but it doesn't and it simply can't be make to.

If you really look into it you will see the Airforce admitted they would control the weather. In years past it was on their website.
Some human entity is controlling it. And it takes huge $ along with huge HP. And the reason is to bring everyone into the religion.

paulzig
Expert
Expert

Postby paulzig » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:19 pm

exhaustgases wrote:[
If you really look into it you will see the Airforce admitted they would control the weather. In years past it was on their website.
Some human entity is controlling it. And it takes huge $ along with huge HP. And the reason is to bring everyone into the religion.

"“We’re moving on to other ways of managing the ionosphere, which the HAARP was really designed to do,”
"To inject energy into the ionosphere to be able to actually control it"

These are the only quotes I could find and it makes no reference to weather control, its controlling the ionosphere for communications purposes. I dont know why you went straight to causing catastrophic natural disasters.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

We can move its location, its form, its concentration and its label. Amplification is not energy creation.

Weather change can be considered to be a simple thermodynamics problem. Calculate the mass of air (including water) that must be heated (or cooled) and the number of degrees required to effect a weather change. That allows us to calculate the heat energy required to accomplish the task. Consider the task of heating or cooling the rain water that fell on Houston.

The world is filled with political wackos and scientific wackos as well.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 pm

David Redszus wrote:Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

We can move its location, its form, its concentration and its label. Amplification is not energy creation.

Weather change can be considered to be a simple thermodynamics problem. Calculate the mass of air (including water) that must be heated (or cooled) and the number of degrees required to effect a weather change. That allows us to calculate the heat energy required to accomplish the task. Consider the task of heating or cooling the rain water that fell on Houston.

The world is filled with political wackos and scientific wackos as well.

Yes sir, I agree.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:44 pm

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/engi ... ne-harvey/

E= MC (sqr) There is lots of energy.

And its not always how much you need its how you use what you got. Just like moon bounce communications with 100 watts.
It may only take a few gigawatts to steer and create hurricanes. Maybe less power ?????? Maybe its mirror directed sun shine from space????
Maybe its sound waves???? Microwaves??? There is just so many cool things they got to play with .

So what makes the light pillars from the sky????????? Please answer this....

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:54 am

exhaustgases wrote:http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/engineered-climate-cataclysm-hurricane-harvey/

And its not always how much you need its how you use what you got. Just like moon bounce communications with 100 watts.
It may only take a few gigawatts to steer and create hurricanes. Maybe less power ?????? Maybe its mirror directed sun shine from space????
Maybe its sound waves???? Microwaves??? There is just so many cool things they got to play with .

Why not sit down and calculate how much energy it would take to do any of the things you mentioned?
Till then it's mostly techobabble.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:47 pm

David Redszus wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/engineered-climate-cataclysm-hurricane-harvey/

Why not sit down and calculate how much energy it would take to do any of the things you mentioned?

Just explain what makes the lights!!!! There are energy sources you may not be aware of, have you ever pondered that?
Your topic of study is those light pillars.

Since your sorta outa touch, maybe listen to this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8eztsVr40
Last edited by exhaustgases on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:51 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
David Redszus wrote:

Just explain what makes the lights!!!! There are energy sources you may not be aware of, have you ever pondered that?

When you get seriouss, you'll put some real numbers on the table to study. Till then, just more techobabble.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:58 pm

David Redszus wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
David Redszus wrote:Why not sit down and calculate how much energy it would take to do any of the things you mentioned?

When you get seriouss, you'll put some real numbers on the table to study. Till then, just more techobabble.

How can I put numbers on something that I don't have the finances to accomplish. Send me a few billion and I can get some numbers for you.
Just tell be what causes the lights. Don't deny that certain technology exists. Move into the real world.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:30 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
David Redszus wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:Just explain what makes the lights!!!! There are energy sources you may not be aware of, have you ever pondered that?

How can I put numbers on something that I don't have the finances to accomplish. Send me a few billion and I can get some numbers for you.
Just tell be what causes the lights. Don't deny that certain technology exists. Move into the real world.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Talk, talk, talk.

How about: facts, facts, facts, data, data, data.

Unsupported claims are little more than fanciful fiction. Some of us grew up with Buck Rogers, but we knew fact from fiction.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:52 pm

You can not violate laws of physics. Repeatable Experiments can expose gaps in our understanding but should not be looked upon as a violation of reality, only flaws in the theory that will self correct over time.
Same idea in religion,,, i do not understand something thus god did it, is the same thing as saying, I do not understand something so it violates laws of physics...

paulzig
Expert
Expert

Postby paulzig » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:06 pm

exhaustgases wrote:

Maybe its just reflected light?

Even if I say I dont know. Do I then have the right to attribute it to something sinister or supernatural?

Maybe its the Norse gods preparing to open Bifrost, the sky bridge?

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”