Climate lessons

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Re: Climate lessons

Postby mk e » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:07 am

exhaustgases wrote:
The energy part is the easy part. Especially when you have high energy lasers and microwave generators and since you don't move in those engineering circles you maybe surprised how easy it all is. .

Really...and what what powers those lasers and microwaves?

Anything less than 100% efficient and you need to cool them too.....how are they being cooled? How are the power generators being cooled? How is the power being delivered? How is the delivery system being cooled?

I used to work in the energy sector and am quite familiar with the limits and issues. Large power systems can be seen from space and by anyone around the area and require lots and lots of people to build and operate. They require fuel of some kind, lots and lots of fuel and that means lots and lots of people to make and deliver it and lots and lots of money to pay for all that, all of which is easily observed and tracked. All that power makes heat, which is easily seen on or sensor on earth or in space.

There is no way to make or hide the kind of power needed to change weather systems....hell they are driven by the full power of the sun in the first place, so changing it means you need to over power sun's effect. Good luck with that.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:47 am

There is no way to make or hide the kind of power needed to change weather systems....hell they are driven by the full power of the sun in the first place, so changing it means you need to over power sun's effect.

While you and I may disagree on many (most) subjects, I completely agree with you with regard of power issues.
The amount of energy needed to produce a global weather change is unimaginably massive.

Only the sun has that kind of power; man's efforts are quite puny by comparison.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:54 am

mk e wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
The energy part is the easy part. Especially when you have high energy lasers and microwave generators and since you don't move in those engineering circles you maybe surprised how easy it all is. .

Really...and what what powers those lasers and microwaves?

Anything less than 100% efficient and you need to cool them too.....how are they being cooled? How are the power generators being cooled? How is the power being delivered? How is the delivery system being cooled?

I used to work in the energy sector and am quite familiar with the limits and issues. Large power systems can be seen from space and by anyone around the area and require lots and lots of people to build and operate. They require fuel of some kind, lots and lots of fuel and that means lots and lots of people to make and deliver it and lots and lots of money to pay for all that, all of which is easily observed and tracked. All that power makes heat, which is easily seen on or sensor on earth or in space.

There is no way to make or hide the kind of power needed to change weather systems....hell they are driven by the full power of the sun in the first place, so changing it means you need to over power sun's effect. Good luck with that.

David, you are absolutely correct.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Funny, about the power thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZWTI_Dfydg
Start your education here. And study this aspect of weather generation.

The power source is easy.
How many megawatts do you want?

The power delivery is easy, you can use a PRF to accomplish it. Or maybe there are some nice new inventions that billions have been spent to discover, remember SDI? Remember the big secret project in WW2?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ya9cMNQPDU
The small version..................and evidently the unclassified version as well.

So is this from a satellite or some new flying device that you don't know about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLBUt2o1VD0
So it looks like the power exists, maybe building race cars and old school engines kinda depletes the ability to think MODERN TIMES. And what the capabilities really are. All that all you need to believe in is the religion, deny this stuff and just believe in the religion. This is conspiracy theory but the religion is real. Just be prepared to give things up for the religion.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:14 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Funny, about the power thing. ....

Just step away from YouTube.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Why scars you huh? So why deny?
Last edited by exhaustgases on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHSuT1z-I4
To scary for you ? Just listen to the SCIENCE.............................
And how nice he shows how the weather is being blocked from the west coast. This is your evil ones at work.
The truth, and the cause of the climate change. Its all done so you will BELIEVE THE LIE. Just deny it and believe in the religion. Bow to gore your new god.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:44 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Why scars you huh? So why deny?

It does scare me that anyone with the right to vote would believe that nonsense.

Let me ask this, do you know how much water has fallen in the hurricane or how much energy it would require to create that effect?

I'll give you a hint.....we (humans) can't generate that much energy in a year much less in a day.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsgrRmHW8ro
Explain this.

mk e I guess you don't understand the term amplification.
Just listen to the stuff I posted wake up. Get out of your box.
Its not a believe thing, unless your talking about the religion. I'm showing the science.
The science that is patented, your religion is just a religion.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:52 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
mk e I guess you don't understand the term amplification.

Ahh but i do.

Do you know how an amplifier works?

Hint.....it involves that psky energy again.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 pm

My guess is that some will tell you their are supernatural aspects to the weather,,, like Satan or yahwah calling the shots...and this thought process leads to all kinds of wild beliefs and bleeds into their political ideology as well.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 pm

mk e just watch the videos.

Power is easy that is what prime movers are for. And then there is the sun, and sats and other such things can use that. Unlimited power is available.
And then the nuke plants etc etc. Amplification I'm talking taking something that has enough power in it then enhancing it or amplifying it.
Some amplifiers reorganize something to amplify, not just having to use a source and dump power into the system.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Postby pdq67 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Just WHERE is this, "UNLIMITED", power at???

The, "Jupiter Engine"? Or, "Diamond Batteries", made out of nuclear waste?

We already have a somewhat limited energy source now by burning fracked gas, coal, garbage, wood, and waste vegetation!! But doing so has to be burnt under strict environmental regulations.

Solar power, why to make it is dirtier than burning coal.

Wind power generation, CAN'T kill the BIRDS!! Bad, Bad, bad!!

Nuclear, NIMBY!! Probably 10 to 15 years to permit it and at a cost of maybe $250,000,000 or even $500,000,000?

I think that it is quite FUNNY that the more I conserved, the more the cost of what I was conserving went up!!

Buy a cheap corn-popper car to save gas and gas goes up!

Use less water and electricity and THEY just raise the rates!

I figure that THEY are going to get THEIR cut because if THEY don't, it will directly affect THEM and Their standard of living, so to heck with me.. THEY just take it from me..

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:51 pm

pdq67 wrote:Just WHERE is this, "UNLIMITED", power at???

The, "Jupiter Engine"? Or, "Diamond Batteries", made out of nuclear waste?

We already have a somewhat limited energy source now by burning fracked gas, coal, garbage, wood, and waste vegetation!! But doing so has to be burnt under strict environmental regulations.

Solar power, why to make it is dirtier than burning coal.

Wind power generation, CAN'T kill the BIRDS!! Bad, Bad, bad!!

Nuclear, NIMBY!! Probably 10 to 15 years to permit it and at a cost of maybe $250,000,000 or even $500,000,000?

I think that it is quite FUNNY that the more I conserved, the more the cost of what I was conserving went up!!

Buy a cheap corn-popper car to save gas and gas goes up!

Use less water and electricity and THEY just raise the rates!

I figure that THEY are going to get THEIR cut because if THEY don't, it will directly affect THEM and Their standard of living, so to heck with me.. THEY just take it from me..

pdq67

The sun unlimited power. And not only can if be converted to electric energy but also using mirrors from space, then there are the aircraft smoke trails and other vapor sources like mentioned above, that absorb said energy. To pump heat into and assist a developing hurricane may not take as much energy as we think. Another source of energy that may be used is this, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy, just look at the links above how is that all done? Please explain how it is done. You all add to this and never check out the links why?
Your thought processes are stuck in the old days, there are new break throughs and discoveries every day, quit acting like cowboys from 1860.
If you were in the here and now in 1930 and I said the navy will have lasers on their ships, I'd had got the same then as I get now.
And besides when you think Trillion dollar budgets anything is possible.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:31 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Unlimited power is available.

Yes and perpetual motion is possible with tesla magnets but the government is surpressing it to keep the money flowing to big oil which feeds...and on and on the story goes.

No unlimited power is not available, sorry that's just ridiculous.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”