Climate lessons

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Climate lessons

Postby exhaustgases » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:08 pm

The eclipse evidently has taught some climate change and global warming lessons to people. I hear on the tv that they noticed how cool it got. Hmmm imagine that. We really need a week or so for the sun to go dark so we can get some nice global cooling. I hope that is in the almighty's plans.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Climate lessons

Postby sanfordandson » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:37 pm

exhaustgases wrote:The eclipse evidently has taught some climate change and global warming lessons to people. I hear on the tv that they noticed how cool it got. Hmmm imagine that. We really need a week or so for the sun to go dark so we can get some nice global cooling. I hope that is in the almighty's plans.

Thats called weather not climate. You got alot to learn. [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:The eclipse evidently has taught some climate change and global warming lessons to people. I hear on the tv that they noticed how cool it got. Hmmm imagine that. We really need a week or so for the sun to go dark so we can get some nice global cooling. I hope that is in the almighty's plans.

Thats called weather not climate. You got alot to learn. [-X

Are you saying that the Sun has no affect on how hot things get?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Are you saying that the Sun has no affect on how hot things get?

Im saying it does, and its called weather. #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Typical Marxist science. The weather dictates the climate, the sun controls the climate. And your buddies can control it as well they are keeping the high pressure area off the coast to make sure we are nice and dry and hot. It will make us believe, oh great one oh great one Al'i gore we believe, we believe please fix it for us, how much do you want, I'll give everything please fix it.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Their are prime examples of the type of mind that believes in things with no evidence in this forum ( Politics Religon Current Events ) and it stands out for any reasonable rationale person to see. Humanity must fix its own problems and that includes shedding the notion that yahwah is going to magically fix it for us...

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Postby Ken0069 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:47 pm

Outside temperature here dropped 5 degrees within about an hour and I'm at least 450 miles north of the center of the eclipse path.

Nah, the sun doesn't have anything to do with the climate! :roll:

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:33 pm

"Nah, the sun doesn't have anything to do with the climate! "

Pastor Al Gore told them otherwise. :D

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 pm

Ken0069 wrote:Outside temperature here dropped 5 degrees within about an hour and I'm at least 450 miles north of the center of the eclipse path.

Nah, the sun doesn't have anything to do with the climate! :roll:

Example A

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Postby exhaustgases » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:53 am

Firedome8 wrote:Their are prime examples of the type of mind that believes in things with no evidence in this forum ( Politics Religon Current Events ) and it stands out for any reasonable rationale person to see. Humanity must fix its own problems and that includes shedding the notion that yahwah is going to magically fix it for us...

The evidence exists, you just have to wait a bit till you will see it. And Humanity can't not fix galactic size problems, they just don't have that sort of power. And here on earth there is nothing that they need to fix, they just need to stop engineering the mess they create. You just admitted they can have the power. Or do you mean they need to use communism to accomplish the fix?

emsvitil

Postby emsvitil » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 am

So, all we need to do is put a HUGE piece of window tint at L1 (Lagrangian point) between the earth and the sun.........
Ed

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:35 am

The time units for climate change evaluation are 100,000 year increments. Anything less is mere data scatter.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:47 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:Their are prime examples of the type of mind that believes in things with no evidence in this forum ( Politics Religon Current Events ) and it stands out for any reasonable rationale person to see. Humanity must fix its own problems and that includes shedding the notion that yahwah is going to magically fix it for us...

The evidence exists, you just have to wait a bit till you will see it. And Humanity can't not fix galactic size problems, they just don't have that sort of power. And here on earth there is nothing that they need to fix, they just need to stop engineering the mess they create. You just admitted they can have the power. Or do you mean they need to use communism to accomplish the fix?

Humanity in general needs to identify problems and work towards solutions part of this includes knowing what we can change and set priorities...And again we must stop the idea that a deity is in charge picking leaders,moral codes,heaven,hell,this nonsense has been the ball and chain on our world for long enough.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:55 am

Firedome8 wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Humanity in general needs to identify problems and work towards solutions part of this includes knowing what we can change and set priorities...And again we must stop the idea that a deity is in charge picking leaders,moral codes,heaven,hell,this nonsense has been the ball and chain on our world for long enough.

The Al Gore meeting must have went well for you last night. You have received your talking points.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:The evidence exists, you just have to wait a bit till you will see it. And Humanity can't not fix galactic size problems, they just don't have that sort of power. And here on earth there is nothing that they need to fix, they just need to stop engineering the mess they create. You just admitted they can have the power. Or do you mean they need to use communism to accomplish the fix?

The Al Gore meeting must have went well for you last night. You have received your talking points.

What do you disagree with ?

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”