Rev Theory MIA?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Rev Theory MIA?

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:00 pm

He hasn't made a post in this section since 8/11/2017 but he has posted stuff in other forums here?

Looks like he finally got tired of arguing with the f...ing M0R0NS! He had tried to block them using the "Foe List" but it's obvious he couldn't resist opening posts they made anyway.

Ennywho, he's one of only a handful of ppl I read here and I do miss his comments. :( Let's hope he comes back soon!
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Rev Theory MIA?

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:10 pm

We call them "snowflakes"

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Ken0069 wrote:He hasn't made a post in this section since 8/11/2017 but he has posted stuff in other forums here?

Looks like he finally got tired of arguing with the f...ing M0R0NS! He had tried to block them using the "Foe List" but it's obvious he couldn't resist opening posts they made anyway.

Ennywho, he's one of only a handful of ppl I read here and I do miss his comments. :( Let's hope he comes back soon!
Same as u , opposing viewpoints trigger acute dissonance,,so block um,,,,,

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Ken0069 wrote:He hasn't made a post in this section since 8/11/2017 but he has posted stuff in other forums here?

I do not mind an opposing view based on facts. Making sh!t up just to be argumentative does not cut it for me.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:31 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
I do not mind an opposing view based on facts.
Yes you do...you are one of the biggest crybabies on here!

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:57 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
I do not mind an opposing view based on facts.
Yes you do...
For sure facts that don't align with the current narrative are dismissed.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:43 pm

You guys are a riot. #-o :^o [-X

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:46 pm

mk e wrote:For sure facts that don't align with the current narrative are dismissed.
It's the new America unfortunately. It's going to take some time to unravel this mess trump has us in.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:51 pm

sanfordandson wrote: It's the new America unfortunately. It's going to take some time to unravel this mess trump has us in.
There is way more to it than Rump. The top in now the very liberal right with little hint left of conservative thought or ideas. I really didn't notice it happening over the past 8 years because they were out of power.....but now it's there.

I don't know.....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:46 am

sanfordandson wrote:
mk e wrote:For sure facts that don't align with the current narrative are dismissed.
It's the new America unfortunately. It's going to take some time to unravel this mess trump has us in.
President Trump has gotten us into a mess??

Just how?

Seems that former President Shit-stain was the one that actually did it to me!

pdq67

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:16 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Total projection right there. I'm still trying to figure out what "this mess" actually means.
Stock market up. Employment up. Economic growth up.

If it weren't for the media and Dimokkkratic cry babies fueling "controversies" all designed to create chaos at every turn even more might be getting done.
Last edited by engineczar on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

woody b
Expert
Expert

Post by woody b » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:35 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

I do not mind an opposing view based on facts. Making sh!t up just to be argumentative does not cut it for me.
But.........40+ year old people who wear pajamas and live in their parents basements have to do something to make themselves feel.....important.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:00 am

woody b wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
But.........40+ year old people who wear pajamas and live in their parents basements have to do something to make themselves feel.....important.
You would know !

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:27 am

Firedome8 wrote:
woody b wrote:But.........40+ year old people who wear pajamas and live in their parents basements have to do something to make themselves feel.....important.
You would know !
Woody is in his moms basement right now polishing his guns and waiting for his marching orders from trump.

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:06 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
woody b wrote:But.........40+ year old people who wear pajamas and live in their parents basements have to do something to make themselves feel.....important.
You would know !
Woody is in his moms basement right now polishing his guns and waiting for his marching orders from trump.
As opposed to S&S who is in his moms basement polishing his shaft to the latest DNC newsletter. :lol: