Rev Theory MIA?

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Re: Rev Theory MIA?

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:21 pm

Ken0069 wrote:Wow, eight (8) posts before 2pm in this ONE thread? You would have thought the dumbass would have found out what the "Edit" function in this forum software is so he could add more useless shit to already existing useless shit? But noooo..................... :roll:
Spueing Shi! from his mom's basement,,,you are good for a laugh , that is about it

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:58 pm

I feel privileged to work on beautiful cars of any sort, my shop is a book I am reading and I am constantly learning.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Ken0069 wrote:Wow, eight (8) posts before 2pm in this ONE thread? You would have thought the dumbass would have found out what the "Edit" function in this forum software is so he could add more useless shit to already existing useless shit? But noooo..................... :roll:
I've had a rough time trying to figure out what to quote but this one fits perfectly. I've called them out for months, too "6 in a row, see if you can hit 10 tomorrow" and they keep doing the same shit. I think the troll captain has finally pulled back a little on his stupid emojis :lol: :roll: =D> #-o [-X [-o< :-({|= :notworthy: :-D

I finally had enough of these clowns so I haven't even looked back here in what, 3 weeks? It just isn't healthy reading all of their utter nonsense bs. What's funny is I was just outside having a smoke and I thought, "I wonder what the boys are up to. Watch there be a friggin' Where's Rev thread".

What's even funnier is about the time I said "screw these fing morons, they're crazy, blind or both; they're actually just trolls and trolls are a dime a dozen", I got cornered by a crazy uncle who spent a half-hour telling me that the Antarctic is actually a lie and the South Pole descends down to the center of the earth where Adam and Eve still live with aliens, dinosaurs and Jesus Himself and the government is hiding it so some of the shit the Trump Troll Trio comes up with becomes a little less "stoopider". I guess crazy is crazy.

But yeah, Trump is a racist, Putin's bed pal, he only ran so he could change the tax code to help his business and all the other outlandish bullshit mk e has said... I get it.

These morons need to do a blast of coke and get a Russian hooker or maybe a gallon of vodka or even get some Holy Water sprinkled on their foreheads but whatever it ends up being, they're not thinking clearly and something needs fixin'.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:01 pm

RevTheory wrote:
I've had a rough time trying to figure out what to quote but this one fits perfectly. I've called them out for months, too "6 in a row, see if you can hit 10 tomorrow" and they keep doing the same shit. I think the troll captain has finally pulled back a little on his stupid emojis :lol: :roll: =D> #-o [-X [-o< :-({|= :notworthy: :-D

I finally had enough of these clowns so I haven't even looked back here in what, 3 weeks? It just isn't healthy reading all of their utter nonsense bs. What's funny is I was just outside having a smoke and I thought, "I wonder what the boys are up to. Watch there be a friggin' Where's Rev thread".

What's even funnier is about the time I said "screw these fing morons, they're crazy, blind or both; they're actually just trolls and trolls are a dime a dozen", I got cornered by a crazy uncle who spent a half-hour telling me that the Antarctic is actually a lie and the South Pole descends down to the center of the earth where Adam and Eve still live with aliens, dinosaurs and Jesus Himself and the government is hiding it so some of the shit the Trump Troll Trio comes up with becomes a little less "stoopider". I guess crazy is crazy.

But yeah, Trump is a racist, Putin's bed pal, he only ran so he could change the tax code to help his business and all the other outlandish bullshit mk e has said... I get it.

These morons need to do a blast of coke and get a Russian hooker or maybe a gallon of vodka or even get some Holy Water sprinkled on their foreheads but whatever it ends up being, they're not thinking clearly and something needs fixin'.
So your position is everyone is wrong but you ! Great argument,,,,you know you are just tired of defending the indefensible and supernatural b.s. that clouds every thought you have,,,sad....trump is just one of your idols and can do no wrong,,,you believe in him,,,your faith in trump is as entertaining as your supernatural beliefs,,,do go on,,,please lolololol.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Your,,,,commas,,, ramble on,,,, nearly as ,,,,much as you,,,,,,,

Oh, and just so nobody feels left out: :roll: =D> #-o :---) [-X [-o< :-" :-({|= \:D/ :-D :hello2:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:49 pm

RevTheory wrote:I finally had enough of these clowns so I haven't even looked back here in what, 3 weeks? It just isn't healthy reading all of their utter nonsense bs. What's funny is I was just outside having a smoke and I thought, "I wonder what the boys are up to. Watch there be a friggin' Where's Rev thread".
Congratulations on the walk away thingie. I kinda figured that was what you did and it's a first step. Next step is to never reply to them directly or post in any thread they start!

Me, I just got to a point way over a year ago where I had trained myself NOT to read the shit even though some guys here that I do read still quote them ad nauseam. Takes a special mind set to do that I guess. Hopefully one day you too may develop that ability so you can come back and ad some more positive thoughts to an otherwise endless flow useless negative bullshit from the 3 main instigators here! :wink:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:11 pm

RevTheory wrote:Your,,,,commas,,, ramble on,,,, nearly as ,,,,much as you,,,,,,,

Oh, and just so nobody feels left out: :roll: =D> #-o :---) [-X [-o< :-" :-({|= \:D/ :-D :hello2:
Oh you so put me in my place now ! you go guy i'll just shut up,,,,,,I can't compete with that logic.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:19 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
RevTheory wrote:I finally had enough of these clowns so I haven't even looked back here in what, 3 weeks? It just isn't healthy reading all of their utter nonsense bs. What's funny is I was just outside having a smoke and I thought, "I wonder what the boys are up to. Watch there be a friggin' Where's Rev thread".
Congratulations on the walk away thingie. I kinda figured that was what you did and it's a first step. Next step is to never reply to them directly or post in any thread they start!

Me, I just got to a point way over a year ago where I had trained myself NOT to read the shit even though some guys here that I do read still quote them ad nauseam. Takes a special mind set to do that I guess. Hopefully one day you too may develop that ability so you can come back and ad some more positive thoughts to an otherwise endless flow useless negative bullshit from the 3 main instigators here! :wink:
Bohoo my whittle echo chamber has some dissenters, and since I am always right I'll just stick my fingers in my ears and fu@$ the mirror because I am a know it all..
So entertaining reading your bile please please do go on.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 am

I'm sure the last comments from firecrotch are full of wisdom.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:25 am

I'm surprised the marshmallow came back at all.

He's probably got his block list activated so he can stay in his little bubble (safe space) with like minded friends.... :lol:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:25 pm

RevTheory wrote:I'm sure the last comments from firecrotch are full of wisdom.
Yup, and notice the dumbass STILL had to say it TWICE?? I guess he thinks that more is better rather than writing any kind of meaningful content in a single post! :roll:

You just can't fix stupid.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Ken0069 wrote:
Yup, and notice the dumbass STILL had to say it TWICE?? I guess he thinks that more is better rather than writing any kind of meaningful content in a single post! :roll:

You just can't fix stupid.
You got that right,,lol

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:00 pm

You are your uncle's nephew,,,go figure!

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Only two in a row? I'm sure there was some more wisdom.