Kim Jong Un Calls Off Guam Missile Threat

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Re: Kim Jong Un Calls Off Guam Missile Threat

Post by paulzig » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:37 am

mk e wrote:
Pence is next in line right? He'll do for now.
You guys need to elect General Jim Mattis president, he'll get it done....

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:31 am

pdq67 wrote:We need to cut the MONEY off, EVERYWHERE, then get outta their way and let them do their thing and be done with it.

pdq67
There's really no way we can do that....only China has that ability and they don't want millions of staring North Koreans pouring over the board.

We need to convince China it's time to invade and the way to do that is to make clear that we will act if they don't. A congressional authorization of force is step 1, followed by the deployment of enough troops to demonstrate a credible threat....then we repeat the offer to let them solve it. Then they either act or we do.....thats all that's left.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:58 am

It looks like Kim is getting ready to launch another missle......I'm sure the next stongly worded warning will change his mind though :roll:

Putin is signallying Russia will veot any attempt to pass additional sacntions as they will start cutting into areas Russia (well Putin himself really) profits from....and it some ways China and Russia are right that Kim's made it clear he is willing to starve his people to build weapon's.

It's well last time to put up or shutup and serious talks don't begin until there is at least a request for a congressional authorization to use force.....until then the whole world knows its just words and Kim will continue to play his games.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:50 pm

mk e wrote:It looks like Kim is getting ready to launch another missle......I'm sure the next stongly worded warning will change his mind though :roll:
...and your solution is?

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:05 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
mk e wrote:It looks like Kim is getting ready to launch another missle......I'm sure the next stongly worded warning will change his mind though :roll:
...and your solution is?
...and trumps solution is? Now is time for team trump to dazzle us with their wisdom.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:08 pm

My soultion is for the US to get a president with some balls. The one we got is all talk.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:27 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
...and your solution is?
There are 2 options.

1) Get an authorization for force from congress and and get ready to go whole hoping china blinks and deals with them before we do. This is the only remaining path to no nukes or missiles in NK, and it's could get very ugly but this is the path is choose.

2) Give up and accept NK as a nuclear power.

Those are the only option la left.....other than rump continuing to talk out his a $$.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:29 pm

sanfordandson wrote:My soultion is for the US to get a president with some balls. The one we got is all talk.
How much money do you think Hillary would have made North Korea gift to the Clinton Foundation?

Talk?
You want talk?
How about:
Bush
Obama
Nancy
Hillary
McCain
Sanders

now there's real talk.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:50 pm

David Redszus wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:My soultion is for the US to get a president with some balls. The one we got is all talk.
How much money do you think Hillary would have made North Korea gift to the Clinton Foundation?

Talk?
You want talk?
How about:
Bush
Obama
Nancy
Hillary
McCain
Sanders

now there's real talk.
Ah the old "but they did it too" defense.... =D>

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:54 pm

sanfordandson wrote: Ah the old "but they did it too" defense.... =D>
Or they started it!...or both.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:00 pm

What I find to be really charming is observing all the bitchers who blast away at Trump, but have absolutely no solutions of their own.

No one on the above list has presented viable solutions and neither has anyone on this forum.

Mind wasters all.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:41 pm

David Redszus wrote:What I find to be really charming is observing all the bitchers who blast away at Trump, but have absolutely no solutions of their own.

No one on the above list has presented viable solutions and neither has anyone on this forum.

Mind wasters all.
When you get over your "but they did it too" mentality, you can let us know your ideas.

I'm sure they are fantastic.... =D>

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:36 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
David Redszus wrote:What I find to be really charming is observing all the bitchers who blast away at Trump, but have absolutely no solutions of their own.

Mind wasters all.
When you get over your "but they did it too" mentality, you can let us know your ideas.

I'm sure they are fantastic.... =D>
We've now switched from "all anyone else did was talk" and gone to "just talk is the right thing to do!" #-o
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:38 pm

mk e wrote:We've now switched from "all anyone else did was talk" and gone to "just talk is the right thing to do!" #-o
AKA, flip the script... =D>

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:16 am

Phatboi Un better look out!! It's looking like his number might be up!

BIN JONG UNElite US Navy Seals that killed Osama bin Laden are training South Korean assassination squad to take out Kim Jong-un
Seal Team Six has is taking part in drills in South Korea as tensions with Kim's regime mount
By Maryse Godden
6th September 2017, 11:50 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4403004/n ... m-jong-un/
The special assassination squad, which will be launched in December, was created by the South Korean defence ministry to neutralise “command and control” systems in the North, The Times reported.

Song Young-moo, the defence minister, told MPs: “We are in the process of conceptualising the plan.

“I believe we can create the unit by December 1.”

South Korea's defense ministry launched a plan to kill Kim dubbed Korea Massive Punishment and Retaliation (KMPR), local news service News 1 reported.

It is reportedly part of a "three-axis system" that includes Seoul's homegrown anti-missile systems, the Korean Air and Missile Defense, or KAMD, and Kill Chain, a pre-emptive strike system.

The announcement comes after Kim Jong-un conducted its sixth and most powerful nuclear test on in the mountain on Sunday.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!