Kim Jong Un Calls Off Guam Missile Threat

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Re: Kim Jong Un Calls Off Guam Missile Threat

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:59 am

Maybe send mk e and sandy there next, they may like living there, they would be told how to live their lives, that is the political party they push for here. Besides they would look good in that military uniform and marching down the streets. Mr. Kim may even let them serve on the front line.
Or work out in the field changing the targets during live fire.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 am

The president of SK says Rump promised no military action with checking with SK.....and that guy is a left wing pacifist so the answer is no.

Bannon say no military option exists, which is also wh Mattis and Tilleron said.

So Rump was.....lying to you?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:12 pm

mk e wrote:The president of SK says Rump promised no military action with checking with SK.....and that guy is a left wing pacifist so the answer is no.

Bannon say no military option exists, which is also wh Mattis and Tilleron said.

So Rump was.....lying to you?
If you believe that I have a bridge for sale that you might be interested in.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:[]

I do believe it, the statements were all made publicly.

The leaders of all 5 branched of the military have also now publicly contradicted Rump twice as well.....which is unheard of, at least in my lifetime.

I know you have a vision for who you believe Rump is, who you want him to be, eho you belueve the coutry needs, but he is not that man and never was. Sooner or later you will need to face reality.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:16 pm

mk e wrote:

The leaders of all 5 branched of the military have also now publicly contradicted Rump twice as well.....which is unheard of, at least in my lifetime.

I know you have a vision for who you believe Rump is, who you want him to be, eho you belueve the coutry needs, but he is not that man and never was. Sooner or later you will need to face reality.
Sorry, I do deal in reality. You and your buddies in the media are the ones that have to lie about real events.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:10 am

mk e wrote:

Tillerson, Mattis rebuff Bannon claim of no 'military solution' for North Korea

Published August 17, 2017 Fox News

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Thursday rebuffed White House chief strategist Steve Bannon’s claim to a liberal magazine that “there’s no military solution” for North Korea’s nuclear threats.

Bannon unloaded in an interview published late Wednesday by The American Prospect. He hammered the importance of what he called the “economic war with China,” dubbing the tensions with Pyongyang a “sideshow” and rejecting the notion there’s a military solution.

Asked Thursday about those comments, Tillerson and Mattis pushed back.

“We have been quite clear as to what the policy and the posture toward North Korea is,” Tillerson said. “… We are prepared. We’re prepared militarily, we’re prepared with our allies to respond if that is necessary.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08 ... korea.html

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:27 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
No, they didn't.

What they did was very carefully talk around it by starting with the premise that NK had already launched a military attack, and in that case, a case Bannon was not discussing, of course we can and would respond.

What Bannon was talking about is the crazy talk that was spewing from Rump the week before about the US striking NK over threats (words)....which would almost certain result in the death of 10s of thousands in SK making it a non-starter and both of then said as much last week.

Rump made quite a mess and there's no real way to clean it up.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:25 am

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
No, they didn't.

What they did was very carefully talk around it by starting with the premise that NK had already launched a military attack, and in that case, a case Bannon was not discussing, of course we can and would respond.

What Bannon was talking about is the crazy talk that was spewing from Rump the week before about the US striking NK over threats (words)....which would almost certain result in the death of 10s of thousands in SK making it a non-starter and both of then said as much last week.

Rump made quite a mess and there's no real way to clean it up.
Yea that's funny right there! The great and liberal mk e knows what Bannon is thinking! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
More Soros money keeping your a$$ backward posts going? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:27 am

Average working Americans are still not buying what the liberal media is selling.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:33 am

axegrinder wrote:
Yea that's funny right there! The great and liberal mk e knows what Bannon is thinking!
I have no idea what Bannon might be thinking, all I know is what is said. He very string nationalist ideas and opposes all foreign wars...iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, or starting a new one in Nk.

He's said these things many times did Rump and you all cheered. Then people like mattis and mcmaster git involved and the pilicy changed to a standard hawkish republican .....and you all cheered again.

Now Bannon and his isolationist ideas are out of the WH...yay! Hopefully the economic isolationists will be dismissed next and we'll have a nice normal establishment Republican administration for the remaining 3 years.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 pm

With regard to the removal of North Korean nuclear weapons, US military force is not an option.
No one seriously ever said it was.

But the use of intense military force, IF NEEDED IN CASE OF AN ATTACK, is not just an option but a certainty.
Trump, Bannon, and the Joint Chiefs were all correct.

It is the goofy media (and some on this board) that does not understand the situation.

But NK, China and Trump clearly understand the game being played.
Move on folks, nothing to see here. Russiagate did not work, Koreagate didn't either; let's try racism. :roll:

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Speaking of Bannon.........hold on to your hats gentlemen because he's out on his own now and the assholes in Congress are in for a rude awakening!! Things he couldn't say while he was part of the Trump Administration will be said now and Breitbart News has a "yuge" following!! =D>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Bottom line is mk e got punked by Bannon and he fell for it. :D

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:24 pm

mk e wrote:

And the infamous, lying, f**, "CUNT" was the right choice for President!!

To just think that she might be a killer too here!! Think about the, "Clinton body count", that surrounds them that increases almost daily! Much less Vince Foster!!

pdq67

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:09 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Bottom line is mk e got punked by Bannon and he fell for it. :D
Yeah...totally....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... an-speech/
Mark
Mechanical Engineer