Charlottesville, Va, May Not Be What It Seems To Be!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Charlottesville, Va, May Not Be What It Seems To Be!

Postby Ken0069 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:50 am

This one happened 60 miles from me and I almost attended the protest myself until I found out that the KKK was involved. This is all about the City planning to remove a statue of General Robert E Lee because some BLM "snowflake", who has NEVER been a slave is offended by our HISTORY!! The protest group was met by another protest group, likely the BLM bunch, which resulted in some confrontations.

The major issue is that a 20 year old white male from Ohio driving a nice looking late model Dodge Challenger ran down some of the BLM folks and therein lies the problem. Charlottesville is a COLLEGE city and home to the University of Virginia, which is a LIBERAL hotbed I might ad. You have to question why this "normal" looking 20 year old guy would do this? I'm going to speculate and throw this one out there as "food for thought" because I've already seen it in print in the local news:

The 20 year old guy was in Charlottesville because he's a COLLEGE STUDENT @ UVA and he wound up in the protest area by accident and was threatened by the BLM folks. Fearing for his life he reacted by trying to get the hell out of there. Now this hasn't been confirmed yet but it's one possibility. Note also that the guy ran into several CARS before he hit people so that's another question mark, ie, why would he do that if he was hell bent on killing people? Ennywho, time will tell I guess as more info comes out.

But the real question here is, the white supremacist group HAD A PERMIT FOR THEIR PROTEST!! I'd be curious to find out if the city government issued a permit for the anti-fascist group as well, ON THE SAME DAY?? If they did then they are at fault for allowing two opposing groups protest permits on the same day. IMHO that would be asking for trouble.

I'll keep an eye on the local news to see if anything relevant come out today.

The List Rev A =;
Last edited by Ken0069 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Charlottesville, Va, May Not Be What It Seems To Be!

Postby sanfordandson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 am

Ken has proven to be the ultimate moron. Defending alt-right murderers...

Welcome to the trump america.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Postby Ken0069 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:03 am

#CHARLOTTESVILLE While Media and Politicians Stir the Pot…Are We Missing the Elephant in the Room?
By 100% FED Up -
Aug 12, 2017

A tweet caught my eye after exploring all of the hate and violence posted from Charlottesville. Did you dig deeper and do you know: Who Paid For Helmets, Bus Rentals, Body Armor on both sides in Charlottesville? Are we missing the elephant in the room? Is this event being used for political purposes (see VA Gov. McAuliffe video below) to shut down free speech and to denounce President Trump who has NO CONNECTION to any of these radical groups? George Soros must be so proud right now…

What’s missing in all of the news reports is that the group that got permission to rally (we don’t agree with them but they got permission to rally) was infiltrated by bussed in Black Lives Matter and Antifa thugs who are very violent. Remember Berkeley? The rally then became a violent mob…Was this the plan by the left when they bussed in hundreds in opposition? A perfect scenario for the left…

What they are NOT telling you about the Virginia riots. Video HERE

Something isn’t right here…

George Soros of MoveOn.org was advertising for protesters too:

Read the rest along with Tweet quotes HERE

The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

Big Boyz Toyz!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 am

Kens proves how dumb he is with every post...

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Postby Ken0069 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:11 am

Female Reporter for The Hill Allegedly Punched by ‘Antifa’ Protester in Charlottesville

A female reporter for the Hill was allegedly punched by an “Antifa” protester in the wake of a deadly car attack in Charlottesville, Virginia Saturday as she tried to film the ensuing chaos.

Taylor Lorenz was filming the site of the incident that left at least one person dead — after a car was driven into a crowd of “anti-fascist” protesters responding to a parallel white nationalist protest in the city. The suspect was identified by police late Saturday as 20-year-old James Alex Fields Jr.

According to video given to DailyMail.com by Lorenz (who is a former reporter for the outlet), a nearby shirtless protester objects to her filming the resulting pandemonium and is heard asking her to stop filming. When she refuses to put her camera away, he appears to punch her and yells “stop fucking recording.” Lorenz can be heard yelling as her phone hits the ground, and others intervene.

She said on Twitter that she was fine apart from being “really fucking pissed,” and said she was attempting to file charges against the man who punched her.

See the rest of this including Twitter tweets HERE

The List Rev A =;

Big Boyz Toyz!

woody b
Guru
Guru

Postby woody b » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:26 am

The Virginal governor is stirring the pot causing problems, just like Obama.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Send them all to jail and let Bubba have his way with them.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Postby sanfordandson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:38 pm

This sure looks like a guy "just trying to leave".... [-X

https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/vi ... Gg&fref=gs

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 pm

The media coverage has been atrocious with this story. The Antifa thugs and the BLM thugs are rarely mentioned. One Fox reporter who had been there most of the day did report on the Antifa thug activities. Of course all that the media wants to talk about is the White Nationalist and that side is more than covered by them. IMHO President Trump did very well in his speech about what happened. Both sides were at fault. The kid who drove into the crowd will be judged by a jury.

Bottom line is there is a lot more to the story than what the media is reporting on. They are playing the race card once again.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:30 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Bottom line is there is a lot more to the story than what the media is reporting on. They are playing the race card once again.

There is a lot more to it. Repubs in at least 6 states have introduced bills to prevent a driver who hits protesters from being charged.....so someone has already been working hard to develop the narrative Ken is now spreading.

No....it was just a racist terrorist f@@k, sorry.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:37 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:

There is a lot more to it. Repubs in at least 6 states have introduced bills to prevent a driver who hits protesters from being charged.....so someone has already been working hard to develop the narrative Ken is now spreading.

No....it was just a racist terrorist f@@k, sorry.

As usual there is more to the story. If the protestors jump out into the street to try and block cars they will not be protected under the law. We had a situation here in California where these lefties were playing out on the 5 freeway and trying to block cars at night. One girl got hit. I do not know the legal outcome of this one but I imagine the driver was not cited.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:08 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
As usual there is more to the story. If the protestors jump out into the street to try and block cars they will not be protected under the law. We had a situation here in California where these lefties were playing out on the 5 freeway and trying to block cars at night. One girl got hit. I do not know the legal outcome of this one but I imagine the driver was not cited.

Yes blocking a street is very annoying. No, that doesn't give you the tight to drive into anyone, and a state law attempting to give you that right would be unconstitutional. What you do have the right to do is call the police to clear the street and sue for any damaged they did either physically or with the delay they caused.

Now if a protester jumped in front of you forcing you to hit them or it was dark so you couldnt see or anything like that, that is already their fault and they would be liable for damages so we're talking about a law that doesn't solve a problem but does make it WAY easier to break up a protest.....but imagine that was the law and an ISIS prick decided to crash into a Rump rally blocking the street....is that really what you want to make legal?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Antifa attacking police in Seattle. Same organization that was in Charlottesville. A prayer group was the destination of their march. Police stopped them but some tried to push around and were arrested. These thugs are under reported by the media.In Progress: Antifa And Seattle PD Square Off

Seattle, WA – A Patriot Prayer pro-Trump rally scheduled for 2 PM in Seattle came under threat of violence as an estimate over one-thousand people joined a march led by Antifa to confront them.

Unlike Saturday’s white nationalist rally in Charlotesville, the Patriot Prayer group is a right-wing group with no connection to white nationalism, although small numbers white nationalists are often attracted to their rallies.

The counter-protesters, made up largely of unmasked Seattleites, but being led by masked Antifa, met up at 1 PM. In speeches before they marched, the group made it clear that they view the Patriot Prayer group as a violent hate group.

Update: Saw this post

Antifa members could be seen openly carrying sticks and at least one was armed with a pistol.

The counter-protesters started marching down a route opened to them by Seattle PD, then the group suddenly took a turn down an alley. Seattle PD crowd control officers blocked the end of the alley and the group tried to go through the officers, resulting in Antifa getting pepper sprayed.

The Antifa then started covering up KIRO 7 news cameras as they appeared ready to fight police.

The group then returned to the street and some members of the group tried to push past the police line, resulting in at least one arrest. It appears that Seattle PD is blocking a direct path to Westlake Center where the Patriot Prayer group is holding their rally.

After spending around 15 minutes yelling at police, “I pay your salary f-ing pigs,” and chanting “Cops and Klan hand in hand,” the group started marching again.

The Antifa group then started spraying the officers with silly string before throwing at least one explosive at police at 2nd & Pine.

I’ll continue to update here and on Twitter @SnarkyCop.

Mike Bivins captured video of the Antifa getting pepper sprayed:

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/seattle...atriot-prayer

woody b
Guru
Guru

Postby woody b » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Antifa, BLM and the KKK, all wings of the Democratic party.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”