I think the hammer just found the nail!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru

I think the hammer just found the nail!

Post by pdq67 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:25 am

This pretty-much sums it up, imho!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... id=UE12DHP

It's a long read, but I think that it is well worth it!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: I think the hammer just found the nail!

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Couple of thoughts regarding McConnell. Back in December he told President Trump that repealing Obamacare was a done deal. No problem. Trump took him at his word. Just a few days ago McConnell told people in Kentucky that President Trump was expecting to much. It was after those remarks that President Trump had some words to say about McConnell.

As to North Korea. We have had around 25 years of appeasement to North Korea. With a new President lil Kim is looking for new appeasement and who knows exactly want he wants this time around. Problem is President Trump is not going to put up with blackmail. IMHO President Trump is trying to tell lil Kim in no uncertain terms that we have a new sheriff in town and black mail is not going to cut it. Now as to the nukes and methods of deploying them President Trump and others have decided lil Kim has crossed a line so to speak.

Now what to do about it is what President Trump is trying to accomplish. It appears that he will take the China route and force China to put more pressure on lil Kim. However if lil Kim decides to send 4 missiles down to Guam and the land close by or hit it all bets are off.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Couple of thoughts regarding McConnell. Back in December he told President Trump that repealing Obamacare was a done deal. No problem. Trump took him at his word. Just a few days ago McConnell told people in Kentucky that President Trump was expecting to much. It was after those remarks that President Trump had some words to say about McConnell.

As to North Korea. We have had around 25 years of appeasement to North Korea. With a new President lil Kim is looking for new appeasement and who knows exactly want he wants this time around. Problem is President Trump is not going to put up with blackmail. IMHO President Trump is trying to tell lil Kim in no uncertain terms that we have a new sheriff in town and black mail is not going to cut it. Now as to the nukes and methods of deploying them President Trump and others have decided lil Kim has crossed a line so to speak.

Now what to do about it is what President Trump is trying to accomplish. It appears that he will take the China route and force China to put more pressure on lil Kim. However if lil Kim decides to send 4 missiles down to Guam and the land close by or hit it all bets are off.
Trump said he had a plan,, why didn't he present it to congress ??? Because it was b.s..he has no idea how anything to do with healthcare works. Who knew it was so complicated!!!
As far as N K,, it is a problem way beyond what rump is capable of dealing with,,again he knows nothing about history,,,hopefully the people around him will keep him in check.

GLHS60
Pro
Pro

Post by GLHS60 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Sounds like you get it!!

Thanks
Randy

1989TransAm wrote:Couple of thoughts regarding McConnell. Back in December he told President Trump that repealing Obamacare was a done deal. No problem. Trump took him at his word. Just a few days ago McConnell told people in Kentucky that President Trump was expecting to much. It was after those remarks that President Trump had some words to say about McConnell.

Sherwood Park
Alberta,Canada

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Firedome8 wrote:

Trump said he had a plan,, why didn't he present it to congress ??? Because it was b.s..he has no idea how anything to do with healthcare works. Who knew it was so complicated!!!
As far as N K,, it is a problem way beyond what rump is capable of dealing with,,again he knows nothing about history,,,hopefully the people around him will keep him in check.
Sounds like Obama was your man. Obamacare and the Iraq deal sound like they are right up your alley.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:24 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

Sounds like Obama was your man. Obamacare and the Iraq deal sound like they are right up your alley.
??????????

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
??????????
Funny how "Rump's an incompetent liar" is somehow equal to "oblahblahs awsome".......they both suck.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 am

RIGHT!!!

They both suck, but I think ol' bh0 was trying to destroy us whereas President Trump is trying to, "MAGA"!!! As always, jmho!!

But there is a hell of a BIG difference between them.

And again, just where did that $8 to $9,000,000,000,000 go to on bh0's watch??

I didn't get any of it, did you???

This fact alone should put bh0 AND a big BUNCH more of his ilk in front of a F**, "FIRING SQUAD"!!!

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:34 pm

pdq67 wrote:RIGHT!!!

They both suck, but I think ol' bh0 was trying to destroy us whereas President Trump is trying to, "MAGA"!!! As always, jmho!!

This fact alone should put bh0 AND a big BUNCH more of his ilk in front of a F**, "FIRING SQUAD"!!!

pdq67
Debt is climbing under your hero trump as well...where is it going???

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:32 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
pdq67 wrote:RIGHT!!!

pdq67
Debt is climbing under your hero trump as well...where is it going???
What are you doing to help him stem the debt?

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Probably about as much as you are/do!

I pay my TAXES, and my wife and I are both retired so are on SS and Medicare. We buy Supplemental to Medicare ourselves.

That's about it.

Outside of using a 6.5 Carcano on the bastards, please tell me what else we can do to help drop the Nat'l Debt?? Seems like NOBODY much want's to VOTE the assholes out because too many of us are getting more out of the Gov. than we pay in so DON'T rock the boat!!!

Back to you....

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 pm

I support and help candidates who are Conservative and are not into all these spending programs. People who want to balance the budget. I am also trying to get rid of RINOs and the open border types.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:57 am

1989TransAm wrote:I support and help candidates who are Conservative and are not into all these spending programs. People who want to balance the budget. I am also trying to get rid of RINOs and the open border types.
What republican president eaver balanced the budget???
Didn't Ragoon triple the deficit??? And bush???
Or do you consider them rinos?
I support candidates who voted against war.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:I support and help candidates who are Conservative and are not into all these spending programs. People who want to balance the budget. I am also trying to get rid of RINOs and the open border types.
Whom might that be?

bunner engines

Post by bunner engines » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Whom might that be?

I think you backed flamehead into a corner. lol
it always cost less to do it right the first time!