Student Gets 100 Days In Slammer For Registering Dead Voters

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Student Gets 100 Days In Slammer For Registering Dead Voters

Postby Ken0069 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:33 am

GOOD FOR HIM!! Maybe he'll get a shot at being "Bubba's Bitch" while he's in there and then wonder if it was worth it!! :shock:

College student gets 100 days in slammer for registering dead voters for Dems
Published August 10, 2017
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08 ... -dems.html

A Virginia college student was sentenced this week to 100 days incarceration for submitting fraudulent voter registration forms listing the names of dead people and other faulty information for a political organization connected to the Democratic Party.

Andrew J. Spieles, 21, was sentenced in federal court Tuesday for knowingly transferring false Virginia voter registration forms during the 2016 election, according to the Justice Department.

Spieles, a student at James Madison University, worked as a staffer for Harrisonburg Votes -- a group affiliated with the Democratic Party -- and was paid to register voters in the area during the weeks leading up to the 2016 election. Spieles’ job was to register as many voters as possible; he reported to Democratic campaign headquarters in Harrisonburg, Va., according to the DOJ.

After filling out a registration form, Spieles entered the voter information into a computer system used by the Virginia Democratic Party. Each week, someone would hand-deliver paper copies to the Registrar’s Office in Harrisonburg.

Last August, however, an employee from the Registrar’s Office contacted law enforcement after another worker recognized a registration form submitted in the name of the late father of a Virginia judge. The office then discovered multiple instances of falsified forms. Some were in the names of deceased individuals, and others had incorrect middle names, birth dates and Social Security numbers, according to the Justice Department.

Spieles admitted he prepared all 18 of the false voter registration forms by obtaining information from “walk sheets” given to him by the Virginia Democratic Party. Spieles said no one else participated in the crime.

Spieles' fraud was punishable by up to a year in prison and a $100,00 fine, but he reached a plea agreement with Assistant U.S. Attorney Jeb Terrien that limited his sentence to between 100 and 120 days behind bars, according to a EAGNews.org.

The List! Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

woody b
Guru
Guru

Re: Student Gets 100 Days In Slammer For Registering Dead Voters

Postby woody b » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:04 am

I can't believe the mean Republicans are sending this poor pajama wearing basement dweller to jail...........just for registering "voters". He needs to get a victim card.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:27 am

woody b wrote:I can't believe the mean Republicans are sending this poor pajama wearing basement dweller to jail...........just for registering "voters". He needs to get a victim card.

Nobody is going to come forward supporting this guy, he belongs in jail.

Fruad happens, its pretty rare because there are good controls in place so people who try it usually end up in jail....but there will always be people who try.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

machinedave
Guru
Guru

Postby machinedave » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:41 pm

That story can't be true. We've been told there is no voter fraud.

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Postby exhaustgases » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:35 am

machinedave wrote:That story can't be true. We've been told there is no voter fraud.

Yeah we believe it don't we???? The Marxist communist demo c Rats say so. Problem is this is their MO its why they thought they'd win the last election. This is why they complain the loudest about voter ID and all that. And yeah of course Hilarry would win a popular vote, just like all the other crooked demo c rat crap that wins everywhere else from all the fraud. I just wonder how many honest demo c rats will wake up to the filth of that party, and their wicked pseudo climate change religion.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:38 am

machinedave wrote:That story can't be true. We've been told there is no voter fraud.

I've never seen that anywhere, do you have a link?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

machinedave
Guru
Guru

Postby machinedave » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:45 am

mk e wrote:

I've never seen that anywhere, do you have a link?

We have been hearing for years that there is no voter fraud by many people and even secretary's of state that we have no election fraud. My state has huge voter fraud problems. We had some counties with a higher that 100% voter turnout.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:29 pm

machinedave wrote:
We have been hearing for years that there is no voter fraud by many people and even secretary's of state that we have no election fraud. My state has huge voter fraud problems. We had some counties with a higher that 100% voter turnout.

No, we've been hearing happens but it pretty uncommon.

Do you have a link to any place in the US with over 100% turnout?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Here in Chicago we have absolutely NO voter fraud. We never had any fraud and could not possibly
have any because the election controls are so good. The Election Commission is controlled by the
Democrap party who take their mission very seriously. There is no fraud. We are fair and open minded.
We think it is OK for recently deceased to vote, as long as they vote for the right party.
We think it is OK for a precinct to produce 110-125% of the registered voting population; registration
is always a little behind.
We think non-citizens not only are allowed to vote, but they must vote or will be deported.
We think it is very important for each and every precinct captain to produce enough votes to win in
order to keep his city job and maintain continuity of government and control.
We remind our judges that they are elected by popular vote and not bite the hands that feed them.
We think that if other areas of the country simply adopted Chicago voting procedures, they would be
much happier and prosperous.

machinedave
Guru
Guru

Postby machinedave » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:49 pm

David Redszus wrote:

Here in Chicago we have absolutely NO voter fraud. We never had any fraud and could not possibly
have any because the election controls are so good. The Election Commission is controlled by the
Democrap party who take their mission very seriously. There is no fraud. We are fair and open minded.
We think it is OK for recently deceased to vote, as long as they vote for the right party.
We think it is OK for a precinct to produce 110-125% of the registered voting population; registration
is always a little behind.
We think non-citizens not only are allowed to vote, but they must vote or will be deported.
We think it is very important for each and every precinct captain to produce enough votes to win in
order to keep his city job and maintain continuity of government and control.
We remind our judges that they are elected by popular vote and not bite the hands that feed them.
We think that if other areas of the country simply adopted Chicago voting procedures, they would be
much happier and prosperous.

Where I live in MN we do not have to show ID to vote. We can do same day registration without a photo ID. You just need a utility bill with the address shown or you can have somebody in the same precinct vouch for you. One person can vouch for a maximum of 15 people. You can be confident that there is no vote fraud with this method.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:31 pm

machinedave wrote:
Where I live in MN we do not have to show ID to vote. We can do same day registration without a photo ID. You just need a utility bill with the address shown or you can have somebody in the same precinct vouch for you. One person can vouch for a maximum of 15 people. You can be confident that there is no vote fraud with this method.

Great but you made a very specific claim about over 100% turnout, do you have an example of that from any place in the US?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Postby Ken0069 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:46 pm

machinedave wrote:Where I live in MN we do not have to show ID to vote. We can do same day registration without a photo ID. You just need a utility bill with the address shown or you can have somebody in the same precinct vouch for you. One person can vouch for a maximum of 15 people. You can be confident that there is no vote fraud with this method.

Here in Virginia I have to show a valid state approved PICTURE ID or valid VIRGINIA STATE DRIVERS LICENSE! I give it to the people at the polling station and then have to say my FULL NAME AND FULL ADDRESS before I'm allowed in the voting booth. If what I say doesn't match the photo ID I don't get to vite.

Hell, I thought it was like that everywhere but I guess not! :shock:
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:10 pm

mk e wrote:
machinedave wrote:

Great but you made a very specific claim about over 100% turnout, do you have an example of that from any place in the US?

That is not what he said. He was referring to voter REGISTRATION. Many places in the United States with over 100% of the available registered voters. I just posted on that subject about California recently.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
mk e wrote:

That is not what he said. He was referring to voter REGISTRATION. Many places in the United States with over 100% of the available registered voters. I just posted on that subject about California recently.

No, he was quite clear:

We had some counties with a higher that 100% voter turnout.

That surprised and shocked me, so i"d love to know where that is happening.

But what you're saying is shocking too....do you have a link to a place in the US where voter registrationd exceed the population?

Or is it BS you pulled right out of your a $$?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Expert
Expert

Postby exhaustgases » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 pm

exhaustgases wrote:

Yeah we believe it don't we???? The Marxist communist demo c Rats say so. Problem is this is their MO its why they thought they'd win the last election. This is why they complain the loudest about voter ID and all that. And yeah of course Hilarry would win a popular vote, just like all the other crooked demo c rat crap that wins everywhere else from all the fraud. I just wonder how many honest demo c rats will wake up to the filth of that party, and their wicked pseudo climate change religion.

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”