Rump's redline

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Rump's redline

Post by RevTheory » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Maybe these guys could troll Kim into giving up, lol

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:32 pm

1989TransAm wrote:You are pretty much correct. Here is the leftist action plan.

"If you do nothing, the problem grows. If you make ANY active effort to stop the problem, you are only making the problem worse.
The only path they leave open for you is to accept the status quo."

Does this not fit them to a tee. :mrgreen:
Funny....i say "enough words what the f'n plan to act" and you twist it into "God, don't do anything"

Then cheer when all you get is words from Rump.....i have to wonder wtf you're thinking sometimes but i guess the need to justify how you f'd over the country wirh this turd is boundless.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:You are pretty much correct. Here is the leftist action plan.

"If you do nothing, the problem grows. If you make ANY active effort to stop the problem, you are only making the problem worse.
The only path they leave open for you is to accept the status quo."

Does this not fit them to a tee. :mrgreen:
Funny....i say "enough words what the f'n plan to act" and you twist it into "God, don't do anything"

Then cheer when all you get is words from Rump.....i have to wonder wtf you're thinking sometimes but i guess the need to justify how you f'd over the country wirh this turd is boundless.
So you admit you are a leftist? =D>

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:18 pm

RevTheory wrote: I'm not reading their crap but let me guess; Trump's rhetoric is driving us straight into nuclear war so we should be pussies like everyone else for the last 30 years because it worked like a charm and this is all Trump's fault.

'Bout right?
Sounds like snowflake Rev cant handle it and has given up by using the "block" list... :lol: :lol:

Guy talks tough but when it comes down to it hes just a safe space seeking pussy. :mrgreen:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:06 am

sanfordandson wrote:
RevTheory wrote: I'm not reading their crap but let me guess; Trump's rhetoric is driving us straight into nuclear war so we should be pussies like everyone else for the last 30 years because it worked like a charm and this is all Trump's fault.

'Bout right?
Sounds like snowflake Rev cant handle it and has given up by using the "block" list... :lol: :lol:

Guy talks tough but when it comes down to it hes just a safe space seeking pussy. :mrgreen:
Seems to me you are the one acting like a pussy. President Trump talks tough to lil Kim and you turn into a snowflake. IMHO you are projecting.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:16 am

Jeffress: God gave Trump authority to take out Ki…: http://youtu.be/qldfVMsY1hM

Nutter talking about trumps red line

paulzig
Pro
Pro

Post by paulzig » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 am

sanfordandson wrote:
NK is laughing at and making fun of trumps threats.

I think they are more scared of obummer.
I think he's insane if he isnt scared, he knows the capabilities of the US and its allies.... If he tries something the world needs to shut the fat bastards cakehole once and for all...

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 am

You never-Trump brainiacs never cease to amaze. Because President Trump hasn't made his military plans public after running them past you means that he's just talking out his ass and doesn't have a plan? How do you morons put your shoes on the correct feet every morning?

If Trump does his job right, none of us will hear squat until the attack is well underway. Sandy, go back to eating crayons, you're well above your paygrade here. Stick to your stupid monthly climate-change troll threads. National security and military strategy are never going to be anywhere near your wheelhouse.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:29 am

RevTheory wrote:You never-Trump brainiacs never cease to amaze. Because President Trump hasn't made his military plans public after running them past you means that he's just talking out his ass and doesn't have a plan?
Ahhhh....a secret plan like his super secret isis plan which was to follow oblahblah's plan?

You're exactly right that military strike plans should not be made public. The problem is that he's talking a big game while the US is not currently in a position to do much of anything militarily. NK is not syria or afganistan where there are countless limited strike options available. We could and I would argue should start shooting down NK missles when they leave NK airspace...unless we can't reliably hit them which I suspect is the case which leaves us with nothing limited.

No limited options mean a buildup is required...have you seen a buildup, I haven't and its not something you can hide whether you talk about it or not so normally we talk about it as defensive when everyone knows otherwise. That would get Kim pissing in his boots and listening to threats but threats without a buildup are "a load of nonsense".
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:37 am

paulzig wrote:
sanfordandson wrote:
NK is laughing at and making fun of trumps threats.

I think they are more scared of obummer.
I think he's insane if he isnt scared, he knows the capabilities of the US and its allies.... If he tries something the world needs to shut the fat bastards cakehole once and for all...
Why? He knows that as long as he stay within his boarders, boarder in the shadow of China, there is almost no chance of a problem and despite all the gibberish that comes out of his mouth he's never actually attacked anyone....a small SK military ship he claimed was in NK water but that certainly wouldn't trigger a US strike.

Rump talks tough but Kim knows its only talk and he uses it in propoganda to justify the suffering the military and weapons casue the people...Rump's recent nonsense is a big win for Kim and you know he's not taking it seriouly because there has been no mobilization of any kind in NK.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:43 am

Riddle me this. What is it in the past few days that casue the massive up-tick in the words from Rump?

There haven't been any nuke tests recently nor do we see evidence one is coming.
The last missile test was 2-3 weeks ago?
There was no new rhetoric from NK prior to Rump's.

So why now? There was a report in the WashPost of a leaked report that said NK probably has a nuke to go on its missiles the day all this started.....but that's just a leak and we don't kow it ifs real or when it was from.......So is President Rump actually getting his classified briefings from newspapers and cable news? It sure looks that way.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:02 am

No matter what happens Kim has already won the war of words with trump.

In the past we would ignore NKs ridiculous statements. Now we have a snowflake president who gets butt hurt over everything. He fell right into Kims trap.

Kim brought trump down to his level and beat him with experiance.

Reminds me of the trumpettes on here...they play the same game.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:30 am

sanfordandson wrote:No matter what happens Kim has already won the war of words with trump.

In the past we would ignore NKs ridiculous statements. Now we have a snowflake president who gets butt hurt over everything. He fell right into Kims trap.

Kim brought trump down to his level and beat him with experiance.
Yup and I'd add diminished the US in the process by drawing a redline he couldn't possibly enforce that they instantly crossed multiple times and just plain made him and the US look silly.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 am

Becasue he doesn't look silly enough already we got more lies from Rump today:
""Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong-un will find another path!" he tweeted."
https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.com/ ... a-40901746

Perhaps he doesn't realize that while he can't see NK from his resort window, the N Koreans can look out and see that we aren't ready to go with military action.

Seriously though, the US is not going to nuke NK. Even if they fire a nuke at us, which is really unlikely, we wouldn't respond in kind because there's just no reason to go that way to handle NK and all it would do is piss of china and the rest of the world. Nukes are a very last resort, NK is a 3-4 week contentional war which is about as far from last resort as it gets.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:19 am

China has made it clear they will not tolerate a US first strike....which we all knew but they felt it was time to restate their position.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... t.amp.html

About the only option is to start using the NK missiles for target practice. This will deny them the rest data they need to finish development work unless China allows them to fire into Chinese territory or gives them the data they need.

.....if only he had a president with a clue.....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer