Rump's redline

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru

Rump's redline

Post by mk e » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:05 am

So Rump threatened NK....who hours later did exactly what Rump told them not to do.

Now what? Do we deliver "fire and fury like the world has never seem" or does Rump put his tail between his legs? My wager is on the latter...what a dumbass this to do..........

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independ ... html%3famp
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Rump's redline

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:44 am

US intelligence is claiming NK has miniaturized their nuclear arsenal and they now estimate NK has 60 nuclear warheads.

I have zero faith in our nutcase leader to handle this situation.

He sounded like a militia member yesterday when talking about NK....what a moron. #-o

mitch
Pro
Pro

Post by mitch » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:05 pm

We sure are going to miss you two :shock:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:02 pm

The policy of the last 3 presidents sure worked out well. Not only does North Korea have nuclear weapons but the means to deliver them. Tell me you liberal geniuses what would you do?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:50 pm

By the way after President Trump's speech "North Korea freed a Canadian pastor serving a life sentence on humanitarian grounds, the official KCNA news agency said on Wednesday, just hours after the United States warned it would counter any threat from the North with "fire and fury."
There was no clear connection between the release of Hyeon Soo Lim and the heightened rhetoric between Washington and Pyongyang. Canadian officials said on Tuesday a delegation led by the country's national security adviser had gone to North Korea to discuss Lim's case. "

Draw your own conclusions. Seems pretty obvious to me.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/north ... im-194926/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:59 pm

From President Truman's August 6, 1945 speech. I found this passage interesting as parts of it are very similar to President Trump's statement.

"We are now prepared to obliterate more rapidly and completely every productive enterprise the Japanese have above ground in any city. We shall destroy their docks, their factories, and their communications. Let there be no mistake; we shall completely destroy Japan's power to make war.
It was to spare the Japanese people from utter destruction that the ultimatum of July 26 was issued at Potsdam.

Their leaders promptly rejected that ultimatum. If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth. Behind this air attack will follow sea and land forces in such numbers and power as they have not yet seen and with the fighting skill of which they are already well aware. "

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:02 pm

1989TransAm wrote:The policy of the last 3 presidents sure worked out well. Not only does North Korea have nuclear weapons but the means to deliver them. Tell me you liberal geniuses what would you do?
^^^This^^^

Starting Trump troll threads on automotive forums and simply bitching and moaning doesn't cut it. What exactly would the Trump Troll Trio do?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

RevTheory wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:The policy of the last 3 presidents sure worked out well. Not only does North Korea have nuclear weapons but the means to deliver them. Tell me you liberal geniuses what would you do?
^^^This^^^

Starting Trump troll threads on automotive forums and simply bitching and moaning doesn't cut it. What exactly would the Trump Troll Trio do?
Right on. One more thing. When as the last time that North Korea negotiated in good faith? By the way the Korean War is only a cease fire. President Trump does not need Congress to declare war.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Can you just imagine if Kasich or Killary were president? Time to break out the sun block 8)

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:23 pm

RevTheory wrote:Can you just imagine if Kasich or Killary were president? Time to break out the sun block 8)
There would be more appeasement. I wonder how much money Hillary would have sent little Kim?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:27 am

Looks like President Trump was right nearly 20 years ago. The video is only like two minutes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bSCFcYwxM0

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:21 am

1989TransAm wrote:By the way after President Trump's speech "North Korea freed a Canadian pastor serving a life sentence on humanitarian grounds, .....

Draw your own conclusions. Seems pretty obvious to me.
Very obvious....its a great big FU to Rump and the US. They send americans home dead, but to Trudeau and canada they send them home alive and well.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:31 am

1989TransAm wrote:
RevTheory wrote:Can you just imagine if Kasich or Killary were president? Time to break out the sun block 8)
There would be more appeasement. I wonder how much money Hillary would have sent little Kim?
and what is it you believe Rump is doing other than appeasememt?

Fire and fury! Which NK called a load of nonsense and promtly did exactly what they were told not to do....becasue it was a load of nonsense. The WH came right out and sadi they had "discussesd changing the tone..." The tone, not the policy.

Words are real when actions follow and an attack on NK would mean a pretty big logistical effort....250k-500k troops moved to supply chain postions much like we saw leading up to the gulf wars, no orders were given. It would require plans to evacuate Soul, no plan exists. it wold require an agreement to use SK base for the attack, no agreement exists and the SK president has publically signaled just the opposite. It would also require an authorization of force from congress, no request was been made.

These are thinks NK and anyone else on the planet would understand. NK made the right call, Rump was talking a load of nonsense and has no plan to do anything.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:33 am

You know, when someone gets to the point of blaming President Trump for soggy Cheerios, they've lost both their ability to process information with even a remote sense of objectivity, but also every shred of credibility they may have had in the past.

I feel like I'm reading CNN back here.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:39 am

RevTheory wrote:You know, when someone gets to the point of blaming President Trump for soggy Cheerios, they've lost both their ability to process information with even a remote sense of objectivity, but also every shred of credibility they may have had in the past.

I feel like I'm reading CNN back here.
Change the subject al you like.....but Rump's WH said their big plan on NK is to "change the tone".

Personally I would be all for millitary action against NK.....but that requires an actual plan, not a load of unplaning nonsense spewing from the presidents mouth.

You elected an incompetent turd and at some point you will need to come to terms with what you did to the country.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer