Robert Mueller Probing Flynn-Turkey Financial Lobbying Arrangements…

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 pm

From what I've read on TCTH.com it isn't looking good for Flynn! :shock: An "Oh Shit" moment if you know what I mean.

This one is pretty long with many links to backup what Sundance is saying so go HERE and read it for yourself.

The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Robert Mueller Probing Flynn-Turkey Financial Lobbying Arrangements…

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Far cry from the Russia story.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Far cry from the Russia story.
Roger that!

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:35 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Far cry from the Russia story.
That's just it!! Mueller HAS NO LIMITS!! That democrap asshole rosenstein made sure of that so we'll have at least 3 and a half years if not 7 and a half years of fishing expeditions.

Having said that, Flynn may have "hidden" that money he got from Turkey and then lied about getting it to get the job with the Trump Administration. The story we got about lying to Pence may have been just the tip of the iceberg and the reason Trump didn't try any harder to help him. Sundance on TCTH.com pointed out a bunch of stuff in that article with references that put a lot of stuff in question with Flynn.

The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:28 am

Ken0069 wrote:
Having said that, Flynn may have "hidden" that money he got from Turkey and then lied about getting it to get the job with the Trump Administration.
The story the rest of us got is that he told the Rump and they hired him anyway.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:16 am

mk e wrote:
Ken0069 wrote:
Having said that, Flynn may have "hidden" that money he got from Turkey and then lied about getting it to get the job with the Trump Administration.
The story the rest of us got is that he told the Rump and they hired him anyway.
I suggest turning the channel occasionally and you wouldn't miss small details like that. Trump was told of that bs last year.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:43 am

One more time. What does this have to do with Mueller investigating the Russian/Trump collusion?

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 pm

1989TransAm wrote:One more time. What does this have to do with Mueller investigating the Russian/Trump collusion?
Don't know....other crimes discovered in the cause of the investgation?

That's how these things usually go, they start looking at someone they think is dirty and they find they've been dirty a while....then when the target knows they are totally hosed, lets make a deal begins and the investigation moves out and up the chain, in this case Rump and family.

Someone pointed out the other day Mueller has 1 intelligence type person and the rest are expert in mafia, financial, and other white-collar type crimes so they are almost certainly looking at the money for now.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:05 pm

It is a fishing expedition that Rosenstien(sp) said on Sunday that was not going to happen. President Trump is correct.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:26 pm

1989TransAm wrote:It is a fishing expedition that Rosenstien(sp) said on Sunday that was not going to happen. President Trump is correct.
That behavior is illegal so if that is true then Mueller and his team will endup being charge for it....but I wouldn't hold my breathe if I would you becasue Rump couldn't possibly be more worng and his is looking at quite a lot of legal trouble....because he's a Turd who up to his eyeballs in laundered Russian money.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:29 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:It is a fishing expedition that Rosenstien(sp) said on Sunday that was not going to happen. President Trump is correct.
That behavior is illegal so if that is true then Mueller and his team will endup being charge for it....but I wouldn't hold my breathe if I would you becasue Rump couldn't possibly be more worng and his is looking at quite a lot of legal trouble....because he's a Turd who up to his eyeballs in laundered Russian money.
We have been over this before. So anyone who does business with a Russian is somehow laundering money? Renting to a Russian is laundering money? You are to funny.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Yeah, Donald Trump made his billions laundering money for the Russians :lol:

God I wish he wasn't serious.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Maybe Putin is looking for a place to stash his billions. :)
How do you pronounce Mar El lago in Russian?

Shouldn't we invite Russian investment capital?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:33 pm

If these guys knew just how ridiculous they sounded, well, I was going to say they'd probably leave until they were thinking straight but I know better.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
We have been over this before. So anyone who does business with a Russian is somehow laundering money? Renting to a Russian is laundering money? You are to funny.
Fishing expeditions by prosecutors are illegal, and it turn out your bit Rump is saying very different things about Mueller, in private than he scream at rallies,like he apprieciates tbe work he's doing :

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 547917001/

And yes, pretty much ALL the money coming out of Russia is dirty. It's the most corrupt place on earth.

And yes, it was laundered Russian money that pulled Rump out of bankruptcy so yes he's quite indebted to them.....and you'd see that if you cared to look....hes not the man you think he is.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer