5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Isn't Sandy a kick? The gov already has all your info, or are you off the grid with no SS card and never have had a job in the us?
Those 5300 are very likely the illegal votes, and the Marxist are hurrying to hide all the dirty things they been doing.
Sandy you really need professional help, and many others on this site would agree with me on that. So don't battle it. Facts are facts.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1321
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by dirtracr5 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Trump is doing this only because he's sour about losing the popular vote.

Could you imagine if a democrat did something like this? Civil war would break out.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3993
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by mk e » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:27 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
How is purging the voter rolls and getting rid of voter fraud government overreach?
It's not, but its also not easy and courts have said overf and over it's better to have dead people left on the list than risk removing a live person.

The Colorado thing is a protest.....bur don't worry, they'll all be back on the list in time to vote in 2018 against republicans who thought this nonsesendical plan up.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:47 pm

mk e wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:
How is purging the voter rolls and getting rid of voter fraud government overreach?
It's not, but its also not easy and courts have said overf and over it's better to have dead people left on the list than risk removing a live person.

The Colorado thing is a protest.....bur don't worry, they'll all be back on the list in time to vote in 2018 against republicans who thought this nonsesendical plan up.
Typical liberal logic.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Six people, including four clerks at the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles, were arrested Wednesday in connection with an alleged scheme to produce false identification documents.
According to a statement from the U.S. attorney's office, "some of the false identities and addresses were used to fraudulently register to vote in the City of Boston." The investigation began in October 2015, when state police received an anonymous letter that alleged, according to the U.S. attorney, "that a corrupt RMV employee was providing stolen identifications and drivers’ licenses to individuals seeking false identifications."
The investigation revealed that the four RMV clerks — employees at the Haymarket Service Center in Boston — were allegedly working with two other people — a document dealer and a document vendor — to provide licenses and IDs to unauthorized immigrants for cash.

http://www.wbur.org/news/2017/08/02/rmv-identity-theft

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:38 pm

exhaustgases wrote:Isn't Sandy a kick? The gov already has all your info, or are you off the grid with no SS card and never have had a job in the us?
Those 5300 are very likely the illegal votes, and the Marxist are hurrying to hide all the dirty things they been doing.
Sandy you really need professional help, and many others on this site would agree with me on that. So don't battle it. Facts are facts.
Spoken like a true liberal! =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

I saw an article where the state of New York is sending in their voter registration records. So it looks like even the state of New York does not agree with the snowflakes on this board.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:20 pm

1989TransAm wrote:I saw an article where the state of New York is sending in their voter registration records. So it looks like even the state of New York does not agree with the snowflakes on this board.
So our speedtalk Kalifornistan liberal Trans am is ok with a liberal state handing over personal info to the feds...

Not surprising! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:22 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:I saw an article where the state of New York is sending in their voter registration records. So it looks like even the state of New York does not agree with the snowflakes on this board.
So our speedtalk Kalifornistan liberal Trans am is ok with a liberal state handing over personal info to the feds...

Not surprising! :lol:
We went over this the other day. You are an extremely slow learner. #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:23 pm

1989TransAm wrote:We went over this the other day. You are an extremely slow learner. #-o
kale smoothie for breakfast today after your daily yoga session? :mrgreen:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1100
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:25 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:Isn't Sandy a kick? The gov already has all your info, or are you off the grid with no SS card and never have had a job in the us?
Those 5300 are very likely the illegal votes, and the Marxist are hurrying to hide all the dirty things they been doing.
Sandy you really need professional help, and many others on this site would agree with me on that. So don't battle it. Facts are facts.
Spoken like a true liberal! =D>
I'm not hurt by that name at all just look up the meaning of it. I am not a Regressive (commys call it progressive) Marxist socialist communist demo c rat climate change religionist, like you sandy.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Judicial Watch lays out the specifics of California counties with more registered voters than those of voting age: “There were more total registered voters than there were adults over the age of 18 living in each of the following eleven (11) counties: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).” The letter notes that the percentage in L.A. Country may be as high as 144%.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... -citizens/

Yes there is a lot of voting fraud in California.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2877
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by RevTheory » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Same in Florida and, I believe, Pennsylvania but the media swept that shit right under the rug and called us all racists and bigots. The demoncRATs need to face facts, without illegal immigration and voter fraud, they'd never hold office again.

Thanks for posting up actual facts. Well, you always do but you know what I mean :D

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4374
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:04 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thanks for posting up actual facts. Well, you always do but you know what I mean :D
Nice to see him posts facts instead of his normal lies. =D>

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6060
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: 5300+ Colorado Voters Withdraw Registration As It Is Sent To Washington

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:59 pm

California does nor want to send in their voter roles but this may make a good court case to force them to do so.

Post Reply