My man is coming through!!

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru

My man is coming through!!

Postby pdq67 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:51 pm

''https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-threatens-insurer-payments-health-183810351.html

Go My Man!!, Go!!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: My man is coming through!!

Postby 1989TransAm » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Hehehehe, I love. Make them have the same insurance that we do.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Members of Congress and there staff are already required to purchase their insurance on the exchange so that threat is nothing but a sound bite.

If he fails to make payments required by law a judge will make the payments for him so that part too is a sound bite. It would also add to the growing list of impeachable offenses, its call abuse of power.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Postby engineczar » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:11 pm

mk e wrote:Members of Congress and there staff are already required to purchase their insurance on the exchange so that threat is nothing but a sound bite.

They are on the exchanges but they still have to co-pay for a percentage of their "Gold" plans. What he's threatening to do is remove the exemption that they snuck into Obamacare that senators use to have the government ( their employer ) pay their co-pays for them.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:22 pm

If the American middle-class public is suffering under Obamacare, why should insurance companies be handsomely rewarded?

Further, why should anyone be forced to buy insurance coverage they don't need or want?

Now that's a real fascist program brought to us by the FLP party. (Fascist, Liberal Progressive party).

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:33 pm

David Redszus wrote:If the American middle-class public is suffering under Obamacare, why should insurance companies be handsomely rewarded?

Further, why should anyone be forced to buy insurance coverage they don't need or want?

Now that's a real fascist program brought to us by the FLP party. (Fascist, Liberal Progressive party).

Who the likes of mk e, Firedome and S&S support.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:58 pm

David Redszus wrote:If the American middle-class public is suffering under Obamacare,

How so? It doesn't have much if any impact on the vast majority of the country so who's suffering exactly?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Postby David Redszus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:30 pm

mk e wrote:
David Redszus wrote:If the American middle-class public is suffering under Obamacare,

How so? It doesn't have much if any impact on the vast majority of the country so who's suffering exactly?

You're kidding, right?
Under Obumacare, the vast majority of the country has seen explosive increases in the cost of health care.
Some folks don't see it because their employer is forced to pick up the tab. But employers must then reduce operations, reduce their workforce, or try to pass these obnoxious costs on to their customers. This costs everyone more money, except for the privileged few in Congress who are subsidized by the taxpayers.

Some folks can't afford to use their health care because of the huge deductibles that come with the plan.
If this isn't substantial and terribly unfair impact on the vast majority, you don't know what is.

There is no free lunch. Just because some slackers don't have to pay does not make it free.
Stop giving away other peoples money.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
David Redszus wrote:If the American middle-class public is suffering under Obamacare, why should insurance companies be handsomely rewarded?

Who the likes of mk e, Firedome and S&S support.

As usual you only know what hannaty or lameball told you about the ACA ,,I support compromise and common sense,,,I know I am ignorant of the complex nature of the healthcare debate,, that in contrast to your ignorance of your ignorance,,,, as usual...

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:48 pm

As I said in the other post mk e does not deal in reality. There are a lot of people suffering because of Obama care. It needs to be repealed and replaced. Same with some Republicans. A lot of them need to be repealed and replaced.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:50 pm

David Redszus wrote:
mk e wrote:How so? It doesn't have much if any impact on the vast majority of the country so who's suffering exactly?

You're kidding, right?
Under Obumacare, the vast majority of the country has seen explosive increases in the cost of health care.

You do know heath care costs on the US were increasing at a HIGHER rate before oblahblahcare took affect right?

I agree it hasn't helped most people much but how has slowing cost inceases hurt?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:06 pm

1989TransAm wrote:As I said in the other post mk e does not deal in reality. There are a lot of people suffering because of Obama care. It needs to be repealed and replaced. Same with some Republicans. A lot of them need to be repealed and replaced.

Exactly who is suffering and why ?

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Postby Firedome8 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:12 pm

mk e
Guru
Guru

Postby mk e » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:45 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
1989TransAm wrote:As I said in the other post mk e does not deal in reality. There are a lot of people suffering because of Obama care. It needs to be repealed and replaced. Same with some Republicans. A lot of them need to be repealed and replaced.

Exactly who is suffering and why ?

We don't need no stinking facts in the discussion! Rump said people are suffering under oblahblahcare so they ARE dumbass!!!!!!!

There's lots to dislike in the law that's real, I can't understand why the far right insists on making up alternate facts.......
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Postby 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:39 pm

The rates are going up and more and more people are dropping out of Obamacare. That is a fact. Just because CNN does not report how people are being hurt by Obamacare does not mean it is not happening.

Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”