President Trump Fires Reince Priebus

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

President Trump Fires Reince Priebus

Post by Ken0069 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Had to know this was coming! Only reason Priebus got that job in the first place was because he was suppose to be able to get things done in Congress for the new Trump Administration, which was an epic fail on his part! Now he can go back to being the RINO he has always been!! =D>

BREAKING: President Trump Fires Reince Priebus, Hires General John Kelly as Chief of Staff…
Posted on July 28, 2017 by sundance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -of-staff/
President Trump has just announced via Twitter that he has fired Reince Priebus from the position of Chief-of-Staff and has replaced him with DHS Secretary John Kelly. It would appear GOPe Priebus’s inability to guide ObamaCare was the final straw.

Perhaps this also provides the opening to move HR McMaster out of the NSC and into the DHS position…. interesting development, but not unexpected:

“My hunch is that Reince Priebus will be gone by the end of August along with Sean Spicer and most of their RNC team of White House leakers.” ~
The List Rev A =;
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: President Trump Fires Reince Priebus

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Couple of thoughts. I think the job was beyond the capabilities of Priebus. Also now that President Trump has been in office for 6 months he now knows the type of people required for the job. He did this with his campaign staff as things changed and the campaign evolved. President Trump is not afraid to makes changes in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. There is still weak leadership in the House and Senate.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:03 pm

1989TransAm wrote:Couple of thoughts. I think the job was beyond the capabilities of Priebus. Also now that President Trump has been in office for 6 months he now knows the type of people required for the job. He did this with his campaign staff as things changed and the campaign evolved. President Trump is not afraid to makes changes in order to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. There is still weak leadership in the House and Senate.
Yea that's it !!!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:48 am

Just remember the quotes from our resident trumpsters....

"Trump only hires the best!!" :lol: \:D/

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:20 am

I see our two resident morons weighed in and have demonstrated, once again, their complete lack of understanding. All we're missing now is mk e's crystal ball prediction, who's been wrong every single fuggin' time.

Firedome8
Expert
Expert

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:51 am

RevTheory wrote:I see our two resident morons weighed in and have demonstrated, once again, their complete lack of understanding. All we're missing now is mk e's crystal ball prediction, who's been wrong every single fuggin' time.
Here is a prediction, Kelly will not put up with dum shit from the nut house .

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:34 am

RevTheory wrote:I see our two resident morons weighed in and have demonstrated, once again, their complete lack of understanding. All we're missing now is mk e's crystal ball prediction, who's been wrong every single fuggin' time.
It was sure right about Rump bringing nothing but chaos and problems. ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:37 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Here is a prediction, Kelly will not put up with dum shit from the nut house .
He will try because he believes the president must be supported...but he can't protect Rump from himself and so ce that is where the problem lies he ultimately can't hello much I don't think.

I'm wondering is the Rump resignation clock is now ticking......
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:40 am

mk e wrote:I'm wondering is the Rump resignation clock is now ticking......
I guess the batteries died in the Trump-Russia impeachment clock.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:47 am

engineczar wrote:
mk e wrote:I'm wondering is the Rump resignation clock is now ticking......
I guess the batteries died in the Trump-Russia impeachment clock.
The impeachment clock starts Nov 7 2018....if Rump doesn't resign before then.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

engineczar
Expert
Expert

Post by engineczar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:01 am

mk e wrote:The impeachment clock starts Nov 7 2018....if Rump doesn't resign before then.
That's what the 2020 election is for. I don't have a problem with giving the President a 4 year term and making a decision from there.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:18 am

engineczar wrote:
mk e wrote:The impeachment clock starts Nov 7 2018....if Rump doesn't resign before then.
That's what the 2020 election is for. I don't have a problem with giving the President a 4 year term and making a decision from there.
I don't much believe in gimmes and to date he's been the disaster I expected him to be with no clue what hes doing. I know he doesn't drink, but 3/4 if the time he speaks or tweets he sounds drunk. He's shown zero loyalty to the people who helped get him to office and all of you guys screamed were great choices. Hes show zero ability to stict to or impliment policies you all screamed were awsome. I think his new communication guy drunk dialed a reporter the other day and profanely attactec his coeorkers and paid no price, just the opposite as ine of the targets was fired.

The constitution sets up opinions to deal a nut job ending up in the president's seat....it past time to consider them. The Turd need to go.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:18 am

engineczar wrote:
Does he even realize just how retarded he sounds?

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:20 am

mk e wrote:

Chaos and problems???? You're simply delusional. It would be impossible for someone to be that stupid and still breathe.

Since Trumps election, the stock market (DOW, NASDAQ and S&P500) have set record highs, and growth rates. Unemployment is down, with over a million jobs added. (Obama lost almost 4 million jobs in his first 6 months). Inflation is at an 8 month low. Gas prices are the lowest in over a decade. The US manufacturing index is at a 33 year high. Illegal immigration is down 64%.
During Trumps first 6 months he has DECREASED the national debt by $103 Billion. During Obamas first 6 months he ADDED $974 Billion to the debt.

It will take decades or more to recover from the damage Obama has done to the US economy but Trump is doing a great job. Anyone who can't see that is either blinded by their own bias, or simply not good a math. Number and numbers.......and these figures haven't been "adjusted" like the BS global warming data.

Trump also has a bunch of accomplishment beyond the economy. I won't even mention them, just the economy, which is backed up by real numbers.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:52 am

woody b wrote:
mk e wrote:

Chaos and problems???? You're simply delusional. It would be impossible for someone to be that stupid and still breathe.

Since Trumps election, the stock market (DOW, NASDAQ and S&P500) have set record highs, and growth rates. Unemployment is down, with over a million jobs added. (Obama lost almost 4 million jobs in his first 6 months). Inflation is at an 8 month low. Gas prices are the lowest in over a decade. The US manufacturing index is at a 33 year high. Illegal immigration is down 64%.
During Trumps first 6 months he has DECREASED the national debt by $103 Billion. During Obamas first 6 months he ADDED $974 Billion to the debt.

Ummm....no.
Stock growth rate has remained steady, no change associated in any way with Rump.

Job growth has slowed a bit, are those are the fake jobs you railed against for the past 8 years.

The national debt has grown each and every month since Rump took office, it has not decreaded.

Rump has accomplished nothing but chaos and loss.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer