Another day, another health care bill failure...

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Another day, another health care bill failure...

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:28 pm

here is a quote from the orange messiah himself via twitter.

We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 5045179392

Now watch Bly cry because it doesn't contain the words "on day one"....lol

blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Listen, I've told all of you before....I really couldn't care less about what any of your opinions are. :lol:

To recap though:

Mark, you pretty much lied about what Trump said. You said that he said on Day 1 he would repeal Obamacare. Then you linked a video that didn't even involve any of his dialogue. Good one, dude.

The stock market is the highest it's ever been. Obama isn't in office. Hillary isn't either. Trump is. ;) Sorry that offends you.

Now, healthcare cost predictions were sky high even before Trump came in office. Last fall I remember hearing that Obamacare rates were going to go up another 20-30% and I was hoping that Trump would be elected, because I can barely afford health insurance back then. I actually had to take a cheaper policy when I re-enrolled and got worse coverage. Thanks Obama.

And yes, I haven't read (or heard) anything where Trump said Obamacare would be repealed on Day 1. Leave it up to you guys to spin things and actually tell flat out lies.

They are working on repealing it and that's fine with me.

Any other lies you guys wanna tell while we're on here?

And once more, I'm asking Mark why he feels like he has to get on here everyday and talk bad about Trump and everyone that supports him. Can you please answer that for me? Do you honestly think that your voice of reason will automatically change the opinion of every Conservative on here? :lol: Based on your fabulous integrity and foresight to call shots ahead of time, right? :lol: Just go outside and play and leave the adult talk to us. :wink:
Lykins Motorsports
brent@lykinsmotorsports.com
www.lykinsmotorsports.com

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm

blykins wrote:
Mark, you pretty much lied about what Trump said. You said that he said on Day 1 he would repeal Obamacare. Then you linked a video that didn't even involve any of his dialogue. Good one, dude.
You are in deep denial....here it is again, standing on stage, all by himself so you can't think it's anyone else:
https://youtu.be/GwajhveKzN0

He made that claim and many other equally rediculoud claims constantky....you just chose not to hear them. He had and still has no idea what the president does.....or what the constitution says.....or what's right or wrong.....he just a plain old conman you thought it would be fun to send to the WH.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:15 pm

You guys are a laugh a minute. He was basing that on the Republicans voting overwhelmingly to repeal Obamacare. His voters know that. When it came to it knowing that President Trump would sign the bill some of the RINO's balked. Hopefully we will take care of them on the next election. Also it appears that the West Virginia governor is going to switch parties. =D> He sees the handwriting on the wall.

Edit: The real con men were President Obama and the dimoKKKRAT party. You know, you can keep you doctor and your plan. Your premium's will go down.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:17 pm

1989TransAm wrote:You guys are a laugh a minute. He was basing that on the Republicans voting overwhelmingly to repeal Obamacare. His voters know that. When it came to it knowing that President Trump would sign the bill some of the RINO's balked. Hopefully we will take care of them on the next election. Also it appears that the West Virginia governor is going to switch parties. =D> He sees the handwriting on the wall.

Edit: The real con men were President Obama and the dimoKKKRAT party. You know, you can keep you doctor and your plan. Your premium's will go down.
And he indicated he has a superior plan for the replacement that will be great.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:25 pm

blykins wrote:Listen, I've told all of you before....I really couldn't care less about what any of your opinions are. :lol:
This might as well read...i quit. you guys win...lol

blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:33 pm

mk e wrote:
blykins wrote:
You are in deep denial....here it is again, standing on stage, all by himself so you can't think it's anyone else:
https://youtu.be/GwajhveKzN0

He made that claim and many other equally rediculoud claims constantky....you just chose not to hear them. He had and still has no idea what the president does.....or what the constitution says.....or what's right or wrong.....he just a plain old conman you thought it would be fun to send to the WH.
Let's see....

By watching that video, Trump said that on Day 1, he would ask Congress to put a plan forth to repeal Obamacare.

AND GUESS WHAT???!!! ON DAY 1, HE SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO ASK CONGRESS TO PUT A PLAN FORTH TO REPEAL OBAMACARE!

I heard him just fine. And your video proved my point exactly. Thanks for your help on proving that Trump fulfilled a campaign promise on his first day!
Lykins Motorsports

blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:37 pm

"In his first executive order—signed in the Oval Office—Trump directed government agencies to scale back Affordable Care Act regulations, allowing agencies to delay or waive provisions of the law, thereby beginning to roll back it back before an official repeal by Congress, the New York Times reported."

Time Magazine, online, Jan 21, 2017.

Sorry dude. You're wrong. Again. It's almost like you're trying to be wrong!

BTW, I'm having a good ole time with this. ;) I was getting exasperated with talking to a wall, but since you pretty much shot yourself in your foot, I'm feeling rejuvenated. ;)
Lykins Motorsports

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:46 pm

blykins wrote:"In his first executive order—signed in the Oval Office—Trump directed government agencies to scale back Affordable Care Act regulations, allowing agencies to delay or waive provisions of the law, thereby beginning to roll back it back before an official repeal by Congress, the New York Times reported."

BTW, I'm having a good ole time with this. ;) I was getting exasperated with talking to a wall, but since you pretty much shot yourself in your foot, I'm feeling rejuvenated. ;)
More spin and lies from Bly.

How unchristian.. [-X [-o< [-o<

blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:53 pm

It's unchristian to prove Mark wrong? How so? And how is a direct quote with sources a spin or a lie? :lol: It's 10X more than what you guys offer up.

Recap....

Mark made at least one post (if not 2-3) saying that Trump said he would repeal Obamacare on day 1. Then he posted two videos to try and back it up, but one video didn't even have Trump speaking on it, and the second video is a video of Trump saying on Day 1, he promised that he would put a plan out for Congress to repeal Obamacare.

I posted a link by Time Magazine that shows that Trump did indeed sign an EO on his very first day, to make Congress get a plan together on repealing Obamacare. He kept his promise.

So, how was I being unchristian?

Here's something Christian for you.....I want the very best for you and your family. I want you to be healthy and for you to have all your needs met.
Lykins Motorsports

blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Hopping off. My daughter started Kindergarten on Wednesday and I need to spend some time with her this evening since she will be at school tomorrow. I'm also dynoing tomorrow, so I need to get my ducks in a row before the morning.
Lykins Motorsports

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:55 pm

blykins wrote:
By lying.

Do unto others my good man!

blykins
Guru
Guru

Post by blykins » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:56 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
blykins wrote:
By lying.

Do unto others my good man!
Ok, then show me where I lied.
Lykins Motorsports

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:14 pm

blykins wrote:"In his first executive order—signed in the Oval Office—Trump directed government agencies to scale back Affordable Care Act regulations, allowing agencies to delay or waive provisions of the law, thereby beginning to roll back it back before an official repeal by Congress, the New York Times reported."

And that EO was a lie crafted just for people with no knowledge of the law and what an EO is and can do. The ACA is a law, actually waiving provisions would be a criminal act and can not be done with an EO....the law was specifically crafted to prevent that kind of thing. Even the repeal you were hearing about in the senate wasnt a repeal, it was a defunding because to repeal it they need 60 votes.....its a show and you are being played.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:17 pm

blykins wrote:Hopping off. My daughter started Kindergarten on Wednesday and I need to spend some time with her this evening since she will be at school tomorrow. I'm also dynoing tomorrow, so I need to get my ducks in a row before the morning.
Wow, you guys start early...its the last week of aug here. Thats a BIG day, I hope you got lots of pictures and your wife dirt cry too too much....i had to hold my wife to keep her off the bus when both of our kids.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer