Health Care Leviathon

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

mitch
Pro
Pro
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by mitch » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:36 am

mk e wrote:
axegrinder wrote:
Half (roughly) of America heard what we needed to hear.
.
You heard what you wanted to hear, not what he said....he's a nut job who has no idea what he's doing.

And just what would your sweetheart Hillary be doing right now?

engineczar
Expert
Expert
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by engineczar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:57 am

mitch wrote:
mk e wrote:
axegrinder wrote:
Half (roughly) of America heard what we needed to hear.
.
You heard what you wanted to hear, not what he said....he's a nut job who has no idea what he's doing.

And just what would your sweetheart Hillary be doing right now?
Not exactly sure but we do know the Clinton foundation would be rolling in big money.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3009
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by mk e » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:51 am

mitch wrote:
mk e wrote:
You heard what you wanted to hear, not what he said....he's a nut job who has no idea what he's doing.

And just what would your sweetheart Hillary be doing right now?
With a republicsn congress? Not a god damn thing!.....steady as she goes.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by axegrinder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:56 pm

mk e wrote:
axegrinder wrote:
Half (roughly) of America heard what we needed to hear.
.
You heard what you wanted to hear, not what he said....he's a nut job who has no idea what he's doing.

So your choice would be better now? Hillary, WHO YOU VOTED FOR, still has no idea what happened! And you voted for that!!!! She would have coughed in Abes face and passed out in Macrons lap after giving billions more to Iran! You voted for the biggest nut job. [-X You've got no leg to stand on and you have no idea what's happening to your liberal base. Trump is a sledge hammer and all of the out of touch millionaire sports stars and celebrities can't help your cause now.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by axegrinder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:03 pm

mitch wrote:
mk e wrote:
axegrinder wrote:
Half (roughly) of America heard what we needed to hear.
.
You heard what you wanted to hear, not what he said....he's a nut job who has no idea what he's doing.

And just what would your sweetheart Hillary be doing right now?

This is what mk e needs to address! He doesn't understand Trump so he dreams of impeachment and picks apart what he stands for(America), but will not admit that his candidate would have let in 1 million non assimilating refuges per year, raised taxes, and appointed a liberal supreme court justice who would tell us all what toilet to use and to tuck our nuts so nobody gets offended!
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:13 pm

axegrinder wrote:

This is what mk e needs to address! He doesn't understand Trump so he dreams of impeachment and picks apart what he stands for(America),
The only people that understand trump are board certified psychologists.

axegrinder
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Location: TX

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by axegrinder » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
axegrinder wrote:

This is what mk e needs to address! He doesn't understand Trump so he dreams of impeachment and picks apart what he stands for(America),
The only people that understand trump are board certified psychologists.
So now half of America is board certified shrinks! :lol: =D>
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:58 pm

axegrinder wrote:
So now half of America is board certified shrinks! :lol: =D>
Half need the shrinks! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4973
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
axegrinder wrote:
So now half of America is board certified shrinks! :lol: =D>
Half need the shrinks! :lol:
....and that would be your half. :D

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:36 pm

1989TransAm wrote: ....and that would be your half. :D
Yes i agree..many of my fellow republicans need help!

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6454
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by pdq67 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:43 am

S&S,

Something about, "Shithead", comes to mind here!

And I normally don't get into name calling, but I will take exemption here!

I guess there are some people that crave attention, no matter how or what they have to do to get it....

I DON'T want to live in a 3rd world country AND that's what the Lib's and Dem's are trying to make us!! Look the f** over at both Europe and now England and ask yourself, "Do I want to live in a country like they have?"... I sure don't...

Boy we dodged a bullet when the, "CUNT", lost!

pdq67

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3009
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:34 am

pdq67 wrote:
I DON'T want to live in a 3rd world country AND that's what the Lib's and Dem's are trying to make us!! Look the f** over at both Europe and now England and ask yourself, "Do I want to live in a country like they have?"... I sure don't...
Norway's soveregeign wealth fund it over $1T, that is $190,000 in the bank for every man, woman, and child in the country.

The US debt is $20,175,358,602,209 as I type and counting, that is roughly $62,000 of debt for every man, woman, and child in the country.

Who's winning?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3009
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by mk e » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3214
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:26 pm

mk e wrote:And repeal is dead again......
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 48415d6a58
3rd time wasn't a charm..

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1061
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
mk e wrote:And repeal is dead again......
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 48415d6a58
3rd time wasn't a charm..
Who the f would think what the republicans had to offer was a good idea. That Shi! sandwich proves they are not for improving the lives of Americans. Wait and see who their tax proposal benefits. I can guess but i'll wait and see.

Post Reply