Health Care Leviathon

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: Health Care Leviathon

Post by pdq67 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:25 pm

mk e wrote:
pdq67 wrote:
I DON'T want to live in a 3rd world country AND that's what the Lib's and Dem's are trying to make us!! Look the f** over at both Europe and now England and ask yourself, "Do I want to live in a country like they have?"... I sure don't...
Norway's soveregeign wealth fund it over $1T, that is $190,000 in the bank for every man, woman, and child in the country.

The US debt is $20,175,358,602,209 as I type and counting, that is roughly $62,000 of debt for every man, woman, and child in the country.

Who's winning?
And just who are they protecting around the world like we are doing such that they can have a positive sovereign wealth fund ??????

We need to quite giving our hard earned TAX dollars away and pay our own bills off.

pdq67

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:05 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:34 am
pdq67 wrote:
I DON'T want to live in a 3rd world country AND that's what the Lib's and Dem's are trying to make us!! Look the f** over at both Europe and now England and ask yourself, "Do I want to live in a country like they have?"... I sure don't...
Norway's soveregeign wealth fund it over $1T, that is $190,000 in the bank for every man, woman, and child in the country.

The US debt is $20,175,358,602,209 as I type and counting, that is roughly $62,000 of debt for every man, woman, and child in the country.

Who's winning?
When the US goes down, we will take Norway and the rest of the world economy with us. Btw, Norways GDP of 370B is smaller than the Dallas area. Norway probably isn't the Ponzi scheme of almost every major US city, but it won't matter because Norway is too small to make a dent in the world.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
mk e wrote:And repeal is dead again......
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 48415d6a58
3rd time wasn't a charm..
Who the f would think what the republicans had to offer was a good idea. That Shi! sandwich proves they are not for improving the lives of Americans. Wait and see who their tax proposal benefits. I can guess but i'll wait and see.
I'll have to agree with you about the Republicans. I've been calling them ineffective (for the middle class) for 9 years now. Both parties are just a big show that won't actually help any of us.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:20 am

axegrinder wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:05 pm

When the US goes down, we will take Norway and the rest of the world economy with us. Btw, Norways GDP of 370B is smaller than the Dallas area. Norway probably isn't the Ponzi scheme of almost every major US city, but it won't matter because Norway is too small to make a dent in the world.
I read they own 1% of the world's stocks. Your right their GDP is small, which makes the $1T surplus that much more impressive. It all comes from oil.....I'm just saying the way they approached managing the oil money is worth having a look at.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:07 am

mk e wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:20 am
axegrinder wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:05 pm

I read they own 1% of the world's stocks. Your right their GDP is small, which makes the $1T surplus that much more impressive. It all comes from oil.....I'm just saying the way they approached managing the oil money is worth having a look at.
I agree we should always look at a model that works. I believe there is an extremely basic difference in the people of Norway compared to most of the world for them to have a surplus. Power corrupts all, unless you are Norwegian? That or maybe they just need a few more years to f*ck it all up? :D
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:26 am

I heard this morning Rump personally intervened to prevent Ohio from being able to make changes to reduce insurance costs because he wanted to be able to talk about the increases.

His administration also failed to response to a request from Kansas that would have reduced insurance costs by 30% for 150k-200k people in the state.

He wants the the numbers to look as bad as possible thinking that makes him look better......seriously.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

axegrinder
Guru
Guru

Post by axegrinder » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:39 am

mk e wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:26 am
I heard this morning Rump personally intervened to prevent Ohio from being able to make changes to reduce insurance costs because he wanted to be able to talk about the increases.

His administration also failed to response to a request from Kansas that would have reduced insurance costs by 30% for 150k-200k people in the state.

He wants the the numbers to look as bad as possible thinking that makes him look better......seriously.
He's getting the hang of it. Politics.
Trump might screw us
HILLARY WILL SCREW US

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 pm

axegrinder wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:39 am

He's getting the hang of it. Politics.
Maybe....but they usually try to hide the ulterior motive and also usually try to stick it states and people who oppose them instead of states they need.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer