McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Any topic with a chance of polarization - Not for the easily offended.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3912
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby sanfordandson » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 pm

McCain returns to cast the deciding vote helping out a draft dodger who called him a "loser".

Wonder if the resident Trumpanzees here on speedtalk still want him dead?!?!?! [-X #-o

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7297
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby pdq67 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:19 pm

I have a very BAD gut feeling that if THEY don't get it right, that McCain is going to pass it anyway now that he knows that he is dying!! And all of us except for THEM will be screwed royally!!

Notice that McCain CAN'T just retire!!! I wonder why and I don't believe his BS..

AND this is important because 1/6th to 1/7th of our economy is at stake!!

Well, we will fast find out pretty quick, won't we!!

And I really hope that I am wrong!! But my GOD blessed me with the gift of discernment.

pdq67

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby David Redszus » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:02 pm

sanfordandson wrote:McCain returns to cast the deciding vote helping out a draft dodger who called him a "loser".

No, Mike Pence cast the deciding vote, not McCain.

McCain is asking for democraps to help write the new and improved health care bill. They laugh at him; they won't lift a finger (well, perhaps one finger) and will hold out until they can get single payer health care passed.

McCain should retire and allow a younger and smarter republican to take his place. His ideas really stink.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3912
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby sanfordandson » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:13 pm

David Redszus wrote:No, Mike Pence cast the deciding vote, not McCain.


No McCain did. If it werent for his vote there would be no tiebreaker for Pence.

Not that it matters. The GOP failed to repeal Obamacare when it really counted after 7 years of crying and meaningless symbolic votes.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7297
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby pdq67 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:20 pm

I think that neither Party is going to do a damned thing about ACA!!

They are ALL too busy protecting their, "GRAVY TRAIN", as I see it.

THEY are pretty-much to a man out to break us and then bring us along like the rest of countries in the world

pdq67

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3912
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby sanfordandson » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:47 pm

pdq67 wrote:I think that neither Party is going to do a damned thing about ACA!!

They are ALL too busy protecting their, "GRAVY TRAIN", as I see it.

THEY are pretty-much to a man out to break us and then bring us along like the rest of countries in the world

pdq67

Yup, trump fixed nothing and the swamp is still overfull! #-o

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5937
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:30 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
pdq67 wrote:I think that neither Party is going to do a damned thing about ACA!!

They are ALL too busy protecting their, "GRAVY TRAIN", as I see it.

THEY are pretty-much to a man out to break us and then bring us along like the rest of countries in the world

pdq67

Yup, trump fixed nothing and the swamp is still overfull! #-o


At least you admit that the swamp needs draining.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3461
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby mk e » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:08 am

1989TransAm wrote:At least you admit that the swamp needs draining.


And perhaps we can also agree that putting sewage into it is the opposite of draining it?

Today's news is the turd is trying to get the AG to step down so it looks like the turd is clean, then make a recess appiontment to side step senate oversite.....you guy sure picked a winner:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... f927a05a60
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2823
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:45 am

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby RevTheory » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:18 am

Washington Post =D>

Why don't you check out HuffPo, NPR, NYT and Rolling Stone while you're at it. And you're damn right we picked a winner- the upheaval from the swamp is plenty enough proof of that.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3461
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby mk e » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:30 am

RevTheory wrote: And you're damn right we picked a winner- the upheaval from the swamp is plenty enough proof of that.


What exactly has upheaved other than the stench from the WH?

The only semi-major bill to come out of Congress in the past 6 months it one the handcuff the Turd in his dealings with Russia.

You elected a life long democrat Turd....I think RINO is the term?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3912
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:28 pm

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby sanfordandson » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 pm

mk e wrote:
What exactly has upheaved other than the stench from the WH?

The only semi-major bill to come out of Congress in the past 6 months it one the handcuff the Turd in his dealings with Russia.

You elected a life long democrat Turd....I think RINO is the term?


Rumor has it the EPA is going after the white house. They want a filter installed on the roof to cut down on the smell. Guess Washington has never stunk so bad??

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3461
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby mk e » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:57 pm

sanfordandson wrote:Guess Washington has never stunk so bad??


Not in my lifetime it hasn't.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer


David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby David Redszus » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:14 pm

Well it seems Sen McCain has shown what a complete jerk (or democrap) he really is.

The sooner he is replaced, the better the Senate will be.

The stench you smell coming from Washington is coming from the Congress and those agencies still infested with Obama vermin.

Trump is replacing anyone who cannot or will not do their job properly; just as any competent executive or military commander would and must do.

The swamp clearly extends to both sides of the aisle. The feeder sewers need to be plugged.
But honest, vigorous, internal debate can and should go on. Unlike the rubber stamp, syncophant filled Obama administration.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5937
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: McCain returns to senate to cast deciding vote on health care bill debate

Postby 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:34 pm

David Redszus wrote:Well it seems Sen McCain has shown what a complete jerk (or democrap) he really is.

The sooner he is replaced, the better the Senate will be.

The stench you smell coming from Washington is coming from the Congress and those agencies still infested with Obama vermin.

Trump is replacing anyone who cannot or will not do their job properly; just as any competent executive or military commander would and must do.

The swamp clearly extends to both sides of the aisle. The feeder sewers need to be plugged.
But honest, vigorous, internal debate can and should go on. Unlike the rubber stamp, syncophant filled Obama administration.


Exactly David.


Return to “Politics / Religion / Current Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: woody b and 4 guests